What’s up, DFB Friends?
The holidays have arrived at Disney World, and we’re still trying out all kinds of new holiday snacks and drinks, and we’ll keep doing so until the end of the year! But while we’re doing that, we’ve also been keeping an eye on menus at Disney World restaurants to track any changes. And we’ve got a few for you this week!
We’re seeing some price increases for Wine at Les Vins de Chefs de France:
- Merlot, Cabernet, and Chardonnay increased from $7.50 to $7.75
- Beaujolais Duboeuf, Vouvray Sauvion, and Rosé Côtes de Provence increased from $8.75 to $9.95
- Côtes du Rhône J.L. Colombo and Bordeaux Château Les Peyres increased from $9.50 to $10.50
- Orange Slush and Citron Slush increased from $13.50 to $14.50
- Le Geant Slush increased from $19 to $19.95
- Champagne Malard increased from $15.50 to $16.50
- Kir Royal increased from $16.75 to $17.75
- Kronenbourg 1664 increased from $8 to $9
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
There are a ton of menu updates at bluezoo, including a lot of price increases. So here’s what’s changed under “Starters:”
- Shrimp Cocktail increased from $18 to $19
- Greek Style Octopus increased from $15 to $17
- Teppan Seared Jumbo Sea Scallops increased from $18 to $23
- Pork Belly Bao increased from $16 to $17
Here’s what’s increased under “Flatbreads:”
- Olive’s Classico increased from $14 to $15
- Mushroom Maddness increased from $16 to $17
- Mighty Meat increased from $17 to $18
And “Soups/Salads” is also seeing some price hikes:
- Bluezoo’s Signature Clam Chowder increased from $12 to $15
- Caesar Salad increased from $13 to $14
- Tuscan Kale Salad increased from $14 to $15
Finally, the “Entrees” part of the menu has also changed:
- bluezoo’s Simply Fish increased from $36 to $37
- Cappelletti Pasta increased from $34 to $36
- Veal Osso Buco increased from $38 to $39
- Butler Steak increased from $39 to $40
- Angus Beef increased from $52 to $55
- Linguine Con Vongole increased from $26 to $28
- Steamed Pumpkin Nudi increased from $24 to $26
- Crispy Skinned Chicken increased from $29 to $30
At Trail’s End, all dinner add-ons have been removed: Half-slab Memphis-rubbed Pork Spare Ribs, Peel and Eat Shrimp, and Cornbread-Crusted Salmon.
We’re not sure if they’ll be replaced with other add-ons or not.
It’s time to try out some new gelato flavors at Vivoli il Gelato! The new flavors Egg Nog – Zabaione, Yuengling Hershey’s Chocolate Porter. However, the Pumpkin flavor has been removed from the menu. There’s also a new Cabernet Sorbetto to try. But the Pineapple has disappeared from the menu.
Here’s what’s changed under “Milkshakes”:
- ADDED: Black Creamy Rose – Vanilla Gelato, Terre Di Bacco Rose Prosecco, Strawberry Sauce and whipped for $17
- ADDED: Cookies ‘N’ Chianti – Cookies and Cream gelato, Terre Di Bacco Chianti, Crushed cookies and whipped cream for $17
- REMOVED: Strawberry Banana Split
Plus there are NEW floats to try:
- ADDED: The Garage – Lime Sorbetto, Orange Gelato, Big Storm Grapefruit Vodka Soda, Candied Lime for $15
- ADDED: Strawberry Lynchburg Lemonade – Strawberry Sorbetto and Jack Daniels Lynchburg Lemonade for $15
There’s also a price increase here: The Espresso Affogato increased from $10.50 to $11.25.
Those are all the updates we have for this week, but we’ll be back soon with even more, so stay tuned!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did any of your favorite Disney World restaurants get hit with a price increase recently? Let us know in the comments!