Don’t mind us — we’re just over here enjoying St. Patrick’s Day cupcakes, drinking Turning Red boba drinks, and enjoying the return of Disney World’s Festival of Fantasy parade!
That doesn’t mean we’re not checking out Disney World restaurants for updates like we do every week! We’ve got a few to share with you this week, so let’s get to it!
There’s another snack to try out at Kusafiri: Spiced Potato Hand Pies, which is Fried Pastry stuffed with Seasoned Vegetables and Potatoes served with Harissa Aïoli and Coriander Chutney for $9.99.
If these are anything like the Sweet Potato Hand Pies, we can’t wait to try them!
If you plan on picking up a Pastry at Contemporary Grounds, it just got a little more expensive — the price increase from $5.29 to $5.99.
That’s the only change here, though.
When the All-Star Sports Resort reopens on March 31st, there will be some changes to the menu at the food court. Here’s what’s changing on the Breakfast “Entrees” menu:
- ADDED: 50th Celebration Resort Refillable Mug for $19.99
- ADDED: Pixar Lamp and Ball Straw for $4
- Ham and Cheese Omelet is now served with Potato Barrels, instead of Breakfast Potatoes
- ADDED: Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel Sandwich — Bacon, Eggs, and American Cheese served on a Bagel for $6.99
- ADDED: Egg and Cheese Bagel Sandwich —
- REMOVED: House-made Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- House-made Mixed Berry Pancakes are now called Pancakes with Berry Compote
and price increased from $12.49 to $13.49
- Waffle Bounty Platter is now served with Potato Barrels, instead of Breakfast Potatoes and price increased from $11.29 to $12.49
The Plant-Based part of the menu has also seen some updates:
- REMOVED: Chipotle Seitan Vegetable Sautee (Plant-Based)
- ADDED: Plant-based Mickey Frittata — Plant-based Mickey-shaped Frittata with Tomato, Spinach, Onions, and “Mozzarella” served with Potato Barrels and Mixed Fruit for $10.99
- ADDED: Plant-based Waffles — Plant-based Mickey-shaped Waffles served with Potato Barrels for $10.49
- ADDED: Overnight Oats — Oats, Chia Seeds, Agave Syrup, Coconut Milk, Blueberries, and Walnuts (Plant-based) for $5.29
- Oatmeal is now Steel Cut Oatmeal and price increased from $3.49 to $4.99
Here’s what’s changed under “Sides”
- ADDED: Side of Scrambled Eggs for $2.99
- REMOVED: Breakfast Potatoes
- ADDED: Potato Barrels for $2.99
There are now two options for Kids’ Disney Check Meals:
- Oatmeal with Dried Cranberries — Served with choice of two Sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water for $6.99.
- Scrambled Eggs — Served with choice of two Sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water for $6.99
We’ve also seen some changes for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, including the addition of Celebration Cakes:
- Milk Chocolate Cake — Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache and Chocolate Mousse with your choice of Engraving Options. Serves 4 to 6 Guests for $39.
- White Chocolate Cake — Vanilla Cake with White Chocolate Ganache and White Chocolate Mousse with your choice of Engraving Options. Serves 4 to 6 Guests for $39
The “Bakery” menu was also revamped. Here’s what’s been added or changed:
- ADDED: M&M’S® Sugar Cookie for $3.49
- ADDED: Brownie Bites for $4.99
- ADDED:Apple Danish or Cherry Danish for $4.29
- ADDED: Coffee Cake for $4.29
- ADDED: Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Muffin for $3.79
- Croissant increased from $3.29 to $3.79
- ADDED: Chocolate Chip Cookie for $3.49
- ADDED: Glazed Doughnut for $2.29
Under “Desserts,” here’s what’s changed:
- ADDED: 50th Anniversary Dessert — Raspberry Cheesecake with a Rose Gold Champagne-infused Glaze on an Almond Cookie for $5.99
- REMOVED: Milkshake, Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich, Ice Cream Sundae, Mickey Ice Cream Sundae, Brownie Sundae, Mickey Gelato Sundae, Create-Your-Own Ice Cream Sundae, Single Scoop Sugar Cone or Cup, Single Scoop Waffle Cone
, and Double Scoop Waffle Cone
- Strawberry Fruit Bar increased from $3.69 to $5.39
- REMOVED: Orange & Cream Bar and Olaf Frozen Lemonade-Strawberry Bar
- ADDED: Mickey Cupcake Cookies ‘n Cream
- ADDED: 50th Anniversary Celebration Macaron for $4.49
The pool bar is also seeing some changes:
- REMOVED: Bourbon and Strawberry Sour
- ADDED: Bourbon Breeze — Jim Beam Black Extra-aged Bourbon with Cranberry, Lime, and Pomegranate Juices topped with Fever-Tree Ginger Beer for $16
- Poolside Iced Tea increased from $15 to $16
- Sunshine Margarita increased from $14 to $16
- Banana Cabana increased from $13 to $15
- Blueberry Lemonade increased from $13 to $15
- Strawberry Margarita increased from $15 to $16
- REMOVED: Coco-Jito
- ADDED: Cucumber & Mint Vojito — Ketel One Botanical Cucumber & Mint, Lime Juice, and Pure Cane Sugar topped with Soda Water for $15
We spotted a price increase at Centertown Market: Soft-serve Ice Cream went up from $4.49 to $4.99.
This is the only change here, though!
We noticed a few changes over at Trail’s End for breakfast:
- Yogurt Parfait is now Strawberry Yogurt Parfait with Berry Granola (plant-based version available on request)
- Pioneer Mimosa increased from $13 to $14
- Mimosa increased from $12 to $14
The dinner menu has also seen some changes:
- Oven-Fresh Bread Basket has been replaced with Skillet Cornbread with Honey Butter (plant-based version available on request)
- Smokehouse Skillet has replaced the andouille with Pulled Pork
- REMOVED: Covered Wagon Sundae
- ADDED: Mason Jar Dessert — Lemon-Blueberry Trifle
Under Plant-Based, the following changes have been made:
- Oven Fresh Bread Basket is no longer served with Pimento Spread and Strawberry Spread — instead, it’s served with Plant-based Butter Spread
- Smokehouse Skillet no longer has Gardein Chick’n — instead, it has Cauliflower
You can now get a Side Salad for $4.49 as a side at the Pizza Window.
That’s the only update here!
There’s a new Kids’ Starter at The Edison: it’s a Market Salad with Tomato and Apple.
That’s the only update here, though!
The lunch menu at Raglan Road has changed:
- REMOVED: Florida Key Lime Salmon
If you’re planning on grabbing dinner, there are even more updates:
- ADDED: Now You’re Talkin’ Chicken Sandwich — Fried buttermilk chicken breast, hot sauce, scallions, shredded pickled slaw, truffle aioli, and grated parmesan for $22
- The Four Provinces beer flight increased from $10 to $10.50
- Cream of the Crop beer flight increased from $11 to $11.50
- Raglan Road Signature Collection increased from $11 to $11.50
There are a few new boozy options available at Jock Lindsey’s, including a new cocktail. It’s called the Hail Marty and it’s made with Colonel E.H. Taylor and Jr. Small Batch Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whisky Bottled in Bond served with an Ice Sphere for $24.
You can also now get Kirin Ichiban Lager for $8.
Those are all the updates we have this week, but stay tuned because we’ll be back with more soon!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did your favorite Disney World restaurant get hit with changes this week? Let us know in the comments!