Happy New Year! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
- We have a BRAND NEW T-SHIRT LINE! If you’ve been waiting for DFB t-shirts, they’re HERE! Click here to take a look!
- There are lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- The 2020 Epcot Festival of the Arts opens this week — January 17 — and we have ALL the menus for the Food Studios!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Free Dining for kids has been announced for 2020! <—BIG NEWS!
- There’s a Baby Yoda tiki mug and we can’t love it enough. <—CUTE merch alert!
- Progress is being made on the potential walkway from Grand Floridian to the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out all the food and merchandise for Disneyland After Dark ’80s Nite.
- Sour Cherry Beignets are back at Disneyland!
- The Millennium Falcon popcorn bucket has arrived in Disney World. You’ll find it in Disneyland too – with FRIES! <— FRY BUCKET NEWS!
- We shared what you need to know about riding Rise of the Resistance in Disneyland. <—Important tips!
- More Garden Rocks concert series performers have been announced.
- We shared the latest what’s new from Epcot.
- The Edison is hosting a special Masquerade event.
- Check out everything that’s closed for refurbishment this week.
- See how D23 members can get early access to new merchandise.
- Another new poster has been released for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- BIG price increases for some of our favorite secret menu items! <—BIG NEWS!
- See how you can get a free cupcake at Sprinkles.
- Check out the special events coming to the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We shared details on how to get free coffee this weekend in Disney World.
- New discounts were announced for the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels. <—More hotel discounts!
- We spotted a cute new Nemo Cheesecake at Disney World.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios has updated its Extra Magic Hours again!
- Check out the menus for the Lunar New Year celebration at Disneyland.
- The Chicken Guy! expansion is underway in Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s new at Disneyland.
- R2-D2 is roaming free at Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the new booking discount from Disney Cruise Line.
- The full menu has been announced for Epcot’s Regal Eagle Smokehouse. <—NEW restaurant news!
- Check out the awesome $1 upgrade we found at Hollywood Studios.
- Disney Springs was offering freebies for Marathon participants. See more here!
- Check out what’s new this week at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared the Marathon Expo hours.
- There’s a new Finish Line Cone at Disney California Adventure.
- We shared all of the discounts at Disney World!
- We looked at the latest price increases and what they mean for your next vacation.
- Check out the last group of Mobile Order buttons in Disneyland.
- There’s a new Mardi Gras King Shake in Disney Springs.
- We shared the details on the Burger of the Month in the Downtown Disney District.
- We shared details on the updated mural in Disneyland’s Tomorrowland.
- The Kakamora Float is now available all day long at the Magic Kingdom. <—BIG NEWS!
- Club runDisney was just announced and we have the details.
- We shared details on Annual Passholder discounts at the Epcot Festival of the Arts. And check out the Passholder magnet here!
- See where you can get half-price wine at Disneyland.
- We shared three new travel deals for Disneyland.
- Check out this sweet Baby Yoda we spotted.
- New Dole Whip tiki bowls have arrived at the Tropical Hideaway.
- Paddlefish is hosting rooftop wine experiences and we shared the details.
- Check out the new cupcake sampler at Sprinkles.
- See the newest spot where you can watch football at Disney World.
- Bus service has been reduced at the Disney Skyliner hotels. <—BIG NEWS!
- Frontera Cocina is hosting a special meet-the-chef event.
- Check out even more Disney World hotel discounts for this year.
- Mouse Gear moves to a temporary location at Epcot!
- We reviewed the new S’mores Muffin at Disney World.
- The Lemon-Blueberry Lunch Box Tart is back in Toy Story Land.
- You’ve gotta see this insane Turtle Cinnamon Roll. <— Snack News
- We reviewed the Highway in the Sky Dine Around.
- We checked out the new Lime Dole Whip Float at Disney World.
- Check out the new Asada Fries at Disney California Adventure.
- We checked out a new Krispie Treat at Disney World.
- We reviewed the special Anaheim Ducks shake at Disney California Adventure.
- We reviewed the super romantic Marina Sundae in Disney Springs.
- Check out the Backlot Blondie at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the new Chocolate Gems Brownie!
- We found the cutest Mickey Krispie Treat in Disneyland.
- We checked out the secret menu drinks at Trader Sam’s in Disneyland.
- We sipped on the Smoked Butterscotch drinks that returned to Starbucks. And we enjoyed the new Almond Milk Honey Flat White.
- Check out the three Disney World restaurants fans love to hate…and why you should give them another shot.
- We reviewed the Bouchon Brownies at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We checked out the new Annual Passholder lounge at Disney California Adventure.
- We reviewed a new hard float!
- Check out this adorable secret menu Baby Yoda cocktail.
- One of our favorite cupcakes has returned to Disneyland.
- Check out the new Redd Minnie Ears Alex and Ani bracelet.
- New runDisney merchandise for the Walt Disney World Marathon.
- The new Parks Life Dooney & Bourke collection has arrived.
- Check out this new merchandise collection in Disney Springs.
- A new collection from Her Universe is coming to Disney World.
- New polka dot collection arrives at Disney World.
- There’s a new Disney x Columbia collection coming soon.
- Take a look at the new Pixar merchandise at Disney World.
- Check out the new Mickey x Adidas collection! <—SO COOL!
- Look at these adorable new hair clips we found.
- New ‘Park Life’ Alex and Ani bracelets have arrived.
- This new Splash Mountain shirt has a magical surprise.
- There’s a new spirit jersey and more new merch in Disneyland.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 11 Things People Don’t Realize About the Disney Dining Plan
- How To Save Big On Your 2020 Vacation
- 8 Things We’re Embarrassed to Admit We Did at Disney World
- 6 Disney World Deadlines You’re About to Miss
New DFB Video — 6 Disney World Deadlines You’re About to Miss
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 6 Disney World Deadlines You’re About to Miss — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared these cute Minnie Mouse Plates!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of the loaded fries at Chicken Guy!.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Chocolate Crinkle Cookies.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Muppet Babies Donuts.