A Toy Story-themed hotel was on the way! The hotel, scheduled to open sometime in the fiscal year 2021, would transport guests to Andy’s bedroom for some toy-sized fun. Sounds pretty cool, right?! And now, Disney’s clued us in on another important detail: the hotel’s NAME!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the new artwork that was released for the Storybook Dining with Snow White at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- We’re happy to share that Bing Bong has finally arrived at Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff on Pixar Pier!
- We shared what’s new at Epcot this week!
- We checked out the classic and unique snacks at Heritage Manor Gifts in Epcot’s American Adventure Pavilion.
- See how the Germany Pavilion Train Village celebrates the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- We spotted Maple Bourbon Eggnog at The Polite Pig in Disney Springs!
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week.
- We have details on the Holiday Sweater Passholder Get Together in Disney Springs!
- Check out everything new that we found at Animal Kingdom this week.
- We shared details on the New Year’s Eve celebration at The Edison in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new cooking class available at Paddlefish in Disney Springs.
- We shared details on the discount coupon available at Satu’li Canteen in Pandora in the Animal Kingdom.
- Check out what’s new in the Magic Kingdom this week!
- We spotted new Starbucks Tumblers in Epcot.
- There’s a new Spaceship Earth Krispy Treat at Epcot’s Fountain View!
- Check out the new ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’ meet-and-greet in Epcot!
- We shared the latest construction updates from Disney’s Animal Kingdom! And, more construction updates from Hollywood Studios and the Magic Kingdom!
- Chef José Andrés has been nominated for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize.
- The new Mickey 90 Ears are available in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed dinner at Jiko in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
- Check out the ugly sweater and matching pajama events in Disney Springs.
- We shared a photo tour of the new exit at Space Mountain in the Magic Kingdom.
- The hot holiday drink mug has returned to the Magic Kingdom!
- Tokyo Disney Resort is building a new Toy Story Hotel.
- The name was announced for the new rooftop restaurant at the Gran Destino Tower.
- We shared details on the Sip and Savor Pass at the Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays.
- Check out the opening date for the new Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs.
- We shared our favorite merchandise from the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- Check out the seasonal treats and gingerbread display at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs.
- The gingerbread display at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn is up for this season.
- We reviewed the Meatball Sub and White Pizza at the BoardWalk Pizza Window.
- We reviewed some new eats at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- New DFB YouTube videos: New Disney Dishes that We Loved (And One That We Didn’t), Review of Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, Changes and Updates Just Announced for the Disney Parks, and Tour of the 2018 Disney World Gingerbread Displays.
New DFB Video — Changes and Updates Just Announced for the Disney Parks
It looks like Andy from Toy Story is going to have another place to play… because a Toy Story Hotel has just been announced for Tokyo Disney Resort!
Oriental Land Co., Ltd. has just announced a new “family-friendly, affordable Disney hotel” based on the Toy Story films will open in the fiscal year 2021 (which runs from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022). [Read more…]