For a long time, we were obsessed with Tsum Tsums, but then Wishables arrived and we had a BRAND NEW Disney toy obsession!
If you aren’t familiar with Disney Wishables, they’re ADORABLE little plushes featuring characters from some of your favorite movies like Beauty and the Beast and Coco, or some of your favorite attractions like the Jungle Cruise. And now a brand NEW collection of Wishables is available online and they’re making us feel…emotional!
Love all the retro dresses from the Disney Dress Shop? shopDisney just released another dress that will never be erased from our core memories!
Is it just our imagination, or did we just spot the CUTEST new treat at Disney California Adventure?!
That’s right — he’s part cat, part dolphin, and part cotton candy…it’s the lovable Bing Bong Krispy Treat!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the new artwork that was released for the Storybook Dining with Snow White at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- We’re happy to share that Bing Bong has finally arrived at Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff on Pixar Pier!
- We shared what’s new at Epcot this week!
- We checked out the classic and unique snacks at Heritage Manor Gifts in Epcot’s American Adventure Pavilion.
- See how the Germany Pavilion Train Village celebrates the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- We spotted Maple Bourbon Eggnog at The Polite Pig in Disney Springs!
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week.
- We have details on the Holiday Sweater Passholder Get Together in Disney Springs!
- Check out everything new that we found at Animal Kingdom this week.
- We shared details on the New Year’s Eve celebration at The Edison in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new cooking class available at Paddlefish in Disney Springs.
- We shared details on the discount coupon available at Satu’li Canteen in Pandora in the Animal Kingdom.
- Check out what’s new in the Magic Kingdom this week!
- We spotted new Starbucks Tumblers in Epcot.
- There’s a new Spaceship Earth Krispy Treat at Epcot’s Fountain View!
- Check out the new ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’ meet-and-greet in Epcot!
- We shared the latest construction updates from Disney’s Animal Kingdom! And, more construction updates from Hollywood Studios and the Magic Kingdom!
- Chef José Andrés has been nominated for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize.
- The new Mickey 90 Ears are available in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed dinner at Jiko in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
- Check out the ugly sweater and matching pajama events in Disney Springs.
- We shared a photo tour of the new exit at Space Mountain in the Magic Kingdom.
- The hot holiday drink mug has returned to the Magic Kingdom!
- Tokyo Disney Resort is building a new Toy Story Hotel.
- The name was announced for the new rooftop restaurant at the Gran Destino Tower.
- We shared details on the Sip and Savor Pass at the Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays.
- Check out the opening date for the new Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs.
- We shared our favorite merchandise from the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- Check out the seasonal treats and gingerbread display at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs.
- The gingerbread display at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn is up for this season.
- We reviewed the Meatball Sub and White Pizza at the BoardWalk Pizza Window.
- We reviewed some new eats at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- New DFB YouTube videos: New Disney Dishes that We Loved (And One That We Didn’t), Review of Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, Changes and Updates Just Announced for the Disney Parks, and Tour of the 2018 Disney World Gingerbread Displays.