We’ve enjoyed this festival in the past (we mean — food AND wine, what’s not to love?), and we can’t wait to see what the 2023 festival brings. We already know the dates for the festival, we’ve got a list of the food booths, and now we have information about the 2023 Sip and Savor Pass.
Get ready for tons of scrumptious snacks and delicious drinks, because the 2022 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival has officially opened!
This event boasts more than a dozen Festival Marketplaces (AKA food booths) around the park, with more limited-time offerings at certain restaurants like Pym Tasting Lab and Terran Treats in the new Avengers Campus. You can find small plates of specialty foods and sip on new drinks around the park — but which eats and drinks are actually worth trying? And what else is there to do during this event? We’re heading inside NOW to find out!
Follow along with us here, and we’ll update this post throughout the day as we continue on our Food & Wine adventure. [Read more…]
It’s time for the Lunar New Year Festival at Disney California Adventure!
This festival celebrates Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean cultures with special character sightings, a parade, and of course — tantalizing food and drink offerings from the Marketplace booths! And today we’re bringing some more good news about the fest to Disneyland Magic Key holders!
While we’re anticipating the food booth menus for Disney California Adventure’s 2020 Food and Wine Festival any day now, Disney’s just shared with us some of the new details about what they’ll be bringing to this year’s fest!
Check out some of the “signature events” you’ll be able to enjoy at the festival this year!
Calling all tamale lovers — you know who you are! 😉
While you’ve already seen the massive Pork Tamale at this year’s Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure, we’ve got ANOTHER tamale for you to try! You can only find this delicious goodie at the Festival Cart, so let’s head there now!
This year, there are eight different food booths to choose from, along with plenty of special holiday performances and entertainment!
We have more news for you today about the 2019 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival, kicking off on March 1st in Disneyland Resort!
Just yesterday, we started spotting some of the Festival Marketplace Food Booths (WITH menus!) going up in the park. [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the new artwork that was released for the Storybook Dining with Snow White at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- We’re happy to share that Bing Bong has finally arrived at Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff on Pixar Pier!
- We shared what’s new at Epcot this week!
- We checked out the classic and unique snacks at Heritage Manor Gifts in Epcot’s American Adventure Pavilion.
- See how the Germany Pavilion Train Village celebrates the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- We spotted Maple Bourbon Eggnog at The Polite Pig in Disney Springs!
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week.
- We have details on the Holiday Sweater Passholder Get Together in Disney Springs!
- Check out everything new that we found at Animal Kingdom this week.
- We shared details on the New Year’s Eve celebration at The Edison in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new cooking class available at Paddlefish in Disney Springs.
- We shared details on the discount coupon available at Satu’li Canteen in Pandora in the Animal Kingdom.
- Check out what’s new in the Magic Kingdom this week!
- We spotted new Starbucks Tumblers in Epcot.
- There’s a new Spaceship Earth Krispy Treat at Epcot’s Fountain View!
- Check out the new ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’ meet-and-greet in Epcot!
- We shared the latest construction updates from Disney’s Animal Kingdom! And, more construction updates from Hollywood Studios and the Magic Kingdom!
- Chef José Andrés has been nominated for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize.
- The new Mickey 90 Ears are available in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed dinner at Jiko in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
- Check out the ugly sweater and matching pajama events in Disney Springs.
- We shared a photo tour of the new exit at Space Mountain in the Magic Kingdom.
- The hot holiday drink mug has returned to the Magic Kingdom!
- Tokyo Disney Resort is building a new Toy Story Hotel.
- The name was announced for the new rooftop restaurant at the Gran Destino Tower.
- We shared details on the Sip and Savor Pass at the Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays.
- Check out the opening date for the new Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs.
- We shared our favorite merchandise from the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- Check out the seasonal treats and gingerbread display at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs.
- The gingerbread display at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn is up for this season.
- We reviewed the Meatball Sub and White Pizza at the BoardWalk Pizza Window.
- We reviewed some new eats at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- New DFB YouTube videos: New Disney Dishes that We Loved (And One That We Didn’t), Review of Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, Changes and Updates Just Announced for the Disney Parks, and Tour of the 2018 Disney World Gingerbread Displays.
New DFB Video — Changes and Updates Just Announced for the Disney Parks
If you’re planning to eat your way around the Festive Foods Marketplace Booths at Disneyland’s Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure, you may want to consider picking up a Sip and Savor Pass.
In previous years, this option has just been available to Disneyland Annual Passholders. But this year, all guests may purchase the Sip and Savor Pass.
The Pass is a souvenir credential that features eight pull-off tabs for the price of $54 (including tax). Each tab may then be traded for one food item or non-alcoholic beverage at any Festive Foods Marketplace. (And you can peruse ALL the offerings on our Festival of the Holidays Food Booths page!) [Read more…]