We’ve really been enjoying Baby Yoda and the second season of The Mandalorian, as well as all the interesting animals on Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom. And we LOVED The LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special! And there’s even more amazing stuff to watch next month in December! [Read more…]
The comfy princesses from Ralph Breaks The Internet are so much fun — it’s so cool to see what the princesses might look like during their downtime.
While you might be feeling a little left out these days if you haven’t signed up for Disney+ yet, we assure you, there’s still plenty of room for you at the cool kids’ table!
That’s because there’s still LOTS of Disney content available on Netflix that hasn’t sailed over to Disney’s live streaming service yet! See our list of which Disney movies you can stream from home tonight if you’re a Netflix subscriber!
and Vanellope von Schweetz from Wreck-It Ralph and Ralph Breaks the Internet have moved into not one but TWO new rotating meet-and-greet locations this week. The pair had previously been meeting guests at Innovations West.
Guests can find Ralph and Vanellope at the Epcot Character Spot on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. But…
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the new artwork that was released for the Storybook Dining with Snow White at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- We’re happy to share that Bing Bong has finally arrived at Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff on Pixar Pier!
- We shared what’s new at Epcot this week!
- We checked out the classic and unique snacks at Heritage Manor Gifts in Epcot’s American Adventure Pavilion.
- See how the Germany Pavilion Train Village celebrates the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- We spotted Maple Bourbon Eggnog at The Polite Pig in Disney Springs!
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week.
- We have details on the Holiday Sweater Passholder Get Together in Disney Springs!
- Check out everything new that we found at Animal Kingdom this week.
- We shared details on the New Year’s Eve celebration at The Edison in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new cooking class available at Paddlefish in Disney Springs.
- We shared details on the discount coupon available at Satu’li Canteen in Pandora in the Animal Kingdom.
- Check out what’s new in the Magic Kingdom this week!
- We spotted new Starbucks Tumblers in Epcot.
- There’s a new Spaceship Earth Krispy Treat at Epcot’s Fountain View!
- Check out the new ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’ meet-and-greet in Epcot!
- We shared the latest construction updates from Disney’s Animal Kingdom! And, more construction updates from Hollywood Studios and the Magic Kingdom!
- Chef José Andrés has been nominated for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize.
- The new Mickey 90 Ears are available in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed dinner at Jiko in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
- Check out the ugly sweater and matching pajama events in Disney Springs.
- We shared a photo tour of the new exit at Space Mountain in the Magic Kingdom.
- The hot holiday drink mug has returned to the Magic Kingdom!
- Tokyo Disney Resort is building a new Toy Story Hotel.
- The name was announced for the new rooftop restaurant at the Gran Destino Tower.
- We shared details on the Sip and Savor Pass at the Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays.
- Check out the opening date for the new Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs.
- We shared our favorite merchandise from the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- Check out the seasonal treats and gingerbread display at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs.
- The gingerbread display at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn is up for this season.
- We reviewed the Meatball Sub and White Pizza at the BoardWalk Pizza Window.
- We reviewed some new eats at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- New DFB YouTube videos: New Disney Dishes that We Loved (And One That We Didn’t), Review of Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, Changes and Updates Just Announced for the Disney Parks, and Tour of the 2018 Disney World Gingerbread Displays.
New DFB Video — Changes and Updates Just Announced for the Disney Parks
Ralph and Vanellope von Schweetz from Wreck-It Ralph and Ralph Breaks the Internet are waiting to greet you at their new Meet and Greet location in Epcot!
You’ll find Ralph and Vanellope located (for the time being) at Innoventions West. [Read more…]
Today is the day we’ve been waiting for — Ralph Breaks the Internet opens in theaters today! That means it’s time to celebrate with something sweet of course! If you’re in Disney Springs, stop by Marketplace Snacks on November 21 for a special build-your-own sweet treat.
That’s right, remember our Go Kart Sundae from our Disney Cruise? Now it’s available as a Build-your-Own Sundae in Disney Springs!
Hollywood Studios is a busy park these days!
In addition to the Skyliner coming in 2019, there also is work on the Chinese Theater’s new ride and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge both coming in 2019. PLUS Christmas has arrived — we’ve got Santa Alien Popcorn Buckets, a decorated Toy Story Land, and so much more! Plus Plus (haha!), the Flurry of Fun holiday events start this week! Check out everything we found!
There’s a #ShareYourEars wall in Hollywood Studios. Snap your picture and post it with the #ShareYourEars hashtag and Disney will donate to Make a Wish Foundation. You’ll find this wall in Animation Courtyard on the way to Toy Story Land. There’s also a #ShareYourEars wall in Magic Kingdom by the Purple Wall. We anticipate seeing walls in Animal Kingdom and Epcot as well.
The very first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party of the season kicks off on November 8, 2018 in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. And one of the of things we look forward to the most at this extra-ticket event are the Party-exclusive treats available for guests to purchase!
While the full list of treats has not yet been released for this year’s Party, we do know that two of the treats will be themed to Vanellope von Schweetz from Ralph Breaks the Internet. [Read more…]
Ralph Breaks the Internet
hits movie theaters on November 21st. And soon, you’ll have the chance to meet Ralph and Vanellope von Schweetz in Disney Parks!
In Disneyland Resort, guests can find Ralph and Vanellope starting November 9th. They’ll be in Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure. [Read more…]