So, if you’re thinking, “I sure could go for some potatoes…” well, then, Casey’s Corner in Magic Kingdom has a little something (or two!) for you!
When I told you about August’s Hot Diggity Dog of the Month at Casey’s Corner in Magic Kingdom I, just like a lot of you, was intrigued. I just had to try this unconventional, cheesy concoction out for you! So at After Hours the other night, I did just that!
This month’s Dog is for all of you fellow cheese lovers out there! The Cheesy Hot Diggity Dog is your choice of a regular or foot-long topped with Cheddar and Queso, and then I’ll say garnished with “Seasoned Cheese Puffs!” [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our PREVIEW of all the new eats and more at the Festival!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have a PREVIEW of the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out all the NEW Halloween merchandise at Disney World!
- We have an update on the new TRON attraction at the Magic Kingdom.
- The August Burger of the Month is now available at The Edison.
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney Springs this week!
- We have a sneak preview of the finisher medals for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon races.
- Disney resort Refillable Mugs are getting a Halloween makeover!
- We reviewed Victoria & Albert’s and shared if it’s still worth the money!
- Check out all the NEW Halloween food-themed merchandise coming to the Disney Parks.
- Tangaroa Terrace at the Disneyland Hotel is closing for refurbishment!
- We shared some Disney back-to-school styles you’ll want to check out!
- The Great Irish Hooley is returning to Raglan Road on Labor Day Weekend!
- Dole Whip Eclairs are on the menu at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs!
- We shared some tips on how to predict when Disney discounts will be announced.
- Epcot’s Frozen Ever After Dessert Party now available for booking into December!
- Check out the new Bubble Waffles from AristoCrepes in Disney Springs.
- We shared some money-saving tips from the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining.
- Check out Hot Dog of the Month from Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom!
- The Edison is hosting a Gatsby Evening during Labor Day Weekend!
- Check out the new food truck rolling into Disney Springs this month.
- We checked out what’s NEW at Epcot this week!
- We have a sneak preview of Halloween Time at Disneyland.
- There’s a new Mobile Order secret menu item at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe in the Magic Kingdom.
- We found another new milkshake – this time at the All Star Movies Resort.
- There are some new cocktails on the menu at House of Blues in Disney Springs.
- Terralina Crafted Italian is hosting a special event with Chef Tony Mantuano.
- Check out all the NEW merchandise at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Best Pumpkin and Halloween Eats at Disney World, 7 Perfect Food Days at Disney World, Food Tour of Disney Springs – The Landing, Part 1, and Things YOU’LL Never Do Again at Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Things YOU’LL Never Do Again at Disney World
It was only a short time ago that we shared Cheetos on a Cupcake with you… and NOW we’re talking about Cheese Puffs on a Hot Dog!
The August Hot Diggity Dog of the Month at Casey’s Corner in Magic Kingdom is the Cheesy Dog. It takes Casey’s all-beef hot dog and tops it with queso, cheddar, and seasoned cheese puffs! [Read more…]
It’s October in Magic Kingdom, and it’s a wonderful time to be here!
As the temps cool down (in the evenings, anyway) and the festive decorations go up, there’s even more to enjoy, like Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and the Fall Finale of Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire!
What better way to say “I Was There” than with the…
New Starbucks “You Are Here” Mug
As it is with the other three Disney World parks, Magic Kingdom has its own newly redesigned Starbucks “You Are Here” Mug at the Main Street Bakery! (Yes. You’re Welcome. Now you have to buy all of the new ones, too.)