We hate to be the bearers of bad news, but today we learned that Disney plans to soon increase its prices for three of these parties.
Welcome to our latest update of What’s New in Magic Kingdom!
We’ve got a lot to cover today (including Halloween treats!), so let’s get started.
Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary is quickly approaching! EEEK — we’re so ready!
To prepare for this iconic year, Disney is making a few changes throughout the parks to make sure they’re in tip-top shape. Some changes are as big as the new space-themed restaurant or the new TRON attraction. Others are smaller like new chairs and tables at Tomorrowland Terrace in Magic Kingdom.
If you’re making plans to attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this holiday season at the Magic Kingdom, you’ll definitely want to see the fireworks spectacular that takes place during the party!
And the dessert party is one of the best ways to see it! The Holiday Fireworks Dessert Party gives guests a chance to view the fireworks from Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant or the Plaza Garden and enjoy a buffet full of themed desserts and specialty drinks! [Read more…]
If you’re making plans to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year at the Magic Kingdom, you’ll want to know about the fireworks spectacular that takes place each night of the party!
And if you’re looking for something extra spooktacular you can enjoy the fireworks at the Halloween Fireworks Dessert Party at the Tomorrowland Terrace!
The Halloween Fireworks Dessert Party gives guests a chance to view the fireworks from Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant or the Plaza Garden and enjoy a buffet full of themed desserts and specialty drinks! [Read more…]
Hello, lords and ladies, and welcome to What’s New at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom! Summer is in full swing here, and with the changing of the seasons comes some seasonal eats, some fun merchandise, a bit o’ construction, and a moment of zen. Come along!
Magic Kingdom Menus & Eats
At Casey’s Corner on Main Street, U.S.A., the dog of the month is the Casey’s Classic. We reviewed this back when it was called the Breakfast Dog! It’s loaded with hash browns, cheddar cheese, bacon, onion straws, and a chipotle ranch drizzle.
When the Happily Ever After fireworks show in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World replaced Wishes just over a year ago, the responses were all over the map. Some were deeply saddened; others were ready for a change. But one thing was for sure: there would be fireworks.
Lots and lots of fireworks. 😉
Where ma Basics at?!?!?!
Okay, Purple Wall People… we know you’re out there!
The popular picture spot in Tomorrowland — which is known as the Purple Wall because it’s… well, it’s a Purple Wall — is being commemorated in a Slush! [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Pixar Fest has started at the Disneyland Resort – we have all the details! And get a printable food checklist too!
- We reviewed Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake at Pixar Fest!
- Check out the BEST Pixar Fest nosh so far – Coco Churros! Plus check out ALL the churros at Pixar Fest.
- We have details on all the Millennial Pink treats at Disney World.
- Find out which new character is coming to Cape May Cafe’s breakfast!
- What’s new at 50s Prime Time Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios?
- Check out the new Disney Eats Collection from Shop Disney!
- Get the details on the menu at Alien Pizza Planet for Pixar Fest.
- New character meals are coming to Disneyland!
- Check out the Black Velvet Cupcakes at Sprinkles – and see what’s inside!
- We stopped by Tomorrowland Terrace in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out what’s new in the Magic Kingdom.
- New Millennial Pink treats debuted at The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
- Where can you find the Alien Claw Cup at Pixar Fest? We have the answer!
- The menu has been announced for Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
- Check out the exclusive Passholder Popcorn Bucket at Pixar Fest.
- There’s a new Dole Whip-inspired donut in Disneyland – but it’s only here for a limited time!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Magic Kingdom Main Street U.S.A. Food Tour, Hidden Secrets of Disney World Explained, Part 2, and Disney World Bathrooms, Vol. 1!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
Hey Guys! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and we’re getting down to the serious business of RANKING Magic Kingdom restaurants!
With so many new and classic Magic Kingdom restaurants to choose from, it can be nearly impossible to know what’s what! That’s why we’re here to help! We’re reviewing all the greats (and the not so greats) in this video and ranking the Magic Kingdom restaurants best to worst.