Whew! What a WEEK! It was Food and Wine Festival-icous! You’ll have to forgive my one track mind this week, all, but here are the latest news items:
- Here’s the latest on the 2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival:
- All the news and photos from the Tables in Wonderland 2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Preview dinner
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival booth menus are now available! Click on each booth to see photos of items coming back for 2010.
- Food and Wine Festival merchandise and artwork sneak peek!
- Updates to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Special Events page were made as well. Don’t forget — Booking opens July 20th at 7am!
- Check out this Taste of Africa Street Party food photo tour!
- And here are all the details on the dining options available at Aulani, DVC’s newest property being built in Hawai’i!
- Finally, the Wishes Dessert Party has been extended through December 2010!
Hopefully you got a chance to check out my blog post over at Touring Plans all about the NEW additions to the 2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Also, give a listen to the recent WDW Today Podcast, where we chatted about some of the upcoming festival attractions! Thanks, Touring Plans and WDW Today!
I came across a Progress City USA post from 2009 that shows us what dining was like at early WDW. Anyone remember the Pueblo Room?
DisZine reports that the Disney World Swan and Dolphin are announcing a Personal Pantry feature.
Touring Plans blogger Kristen H. writes about her favorite counter service restaurants at WDW.
Heatherw25 has created some more amazing Disney food scrapbooking layouts!
Main Street Gazette compares a favorite Disney World counter-service dish at Sunshine Seasons to one of his local favorites.
A Taste of Disney shows us how to make California Grill’s delicious Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli.
The Daily Disney reports on a new Meatball Sliders and Beer menu at WDW Downtown Disney’s Portobello Restaurant.
Designing Disney looks at inspiration for the Market House Deli in Disneyland Paris.
Chip and Co wonders what makes Aloha Isle so popular.
Pee Dee Foodie reviews Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Disney Parks Blog announces that the Kona Island Sushi Bar is a permanent fixture at the Polynesian Resort in WDW!
DisUnplugged reviews breakfast at Disneyland’s Steakhouse 55.