Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival kicks off THIS WEEK on August 29 and we’re covering it all! Did you see the menus that are out now? See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and some FOOD PHOTOS as well — here!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is now OPEN in Disneyland and will officially open THIS WEEK on August 29 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Check out all our Disneyland Galaxy’s Edge coverage to start planning for Disney World (the two lands are virtually identical)!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We shared details on what’s coming to Disney+ and details on what we learned at the D23 Expo!
- Six Disney World treats that are worth the money.
- Check out what’s new in Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- We spotted a cute new Bo Peep reusable spoon in Disneyland.
- We shared what’s new at Pop Century and Art of Animation.
- Check out our photo tour of the reopened Legends of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. See more about the redesigned store here.
- We checked out the new Mac and Cheese at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- More Annual Passholder Mobile Order buttons have arrived at Disneyland.
- New ‘One Day at Disney’ documentary coming to Disney+.
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Ride and vehicle costumes were revealed for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Check out the cast member costumes and ride vehicles for TRON Lightcycle Run.
- We shared details on the new Epcot Experience.
- The official name has been announced for Marvel Land in Disneyland.
- A Moana-themed attraction has been announced for Epcot.
- We shared the latest details and name for the Star Wars Hotel.
- Check out the new Darth Vader dress we found in Disney Springs.
- New back-to-school specialty drinks now at Starbucks.
- Cast member discounts announced for A Gastby Evening at The Edison.
- Check out the Annual Passholder freebies coming to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We spotted some cute new Disney Princess T-shirts in Disneyland.
- Check out the new Haunted Mansion ears in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the new Sunshine Churros in Disney Springs. See more details here.
- We checked out the new Chocolate Hazelnut Chewbacca Cupcake at Pop Century.
- Check out this Bubble, Apple, Toil, and Trouble Cupcake at Disney World.
- We shared the 31 things to eat in Disney World if you love cheese.
- We shared what’s new in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out this underrated appetizer in Disney World.
- We shared details on how to get the special La Cava 10th anniversary Mezcal.
- Check out the four things you must do before the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- New refillable boozy tumblers and glow shot glasses at Jellyrolls.
- Check out the new food options coming to the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- We shared the live-stream lineup for the D23 Expo.
- Check out all the details for The Great Irish Hooley at Raglan Road.
- New PANDORA charms are coming to Disney World.
- There’s a new Golden Piranha tiki mug coming to Disneyland.
- We shared the latest what’s new at Epcot.
- We reviewed a cute and creepy new Mickey Krispie treat at the Magic Kingdom.
- New chairs and tables arrived at the Tomorrowland Terrace in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the new seasonal side salad at The Polite Pig.
- We shared details on the new Ripken Baseball Experience coming to Disney World.
- Check out the cute fruit-shaped caramel apples in Disneyland!
- We shared a DFB challenge – how to spend 20 hours straight in the Disney World theme parks.
- Another celebrity narrator has been announced for the Candlelight Processional.
- More Mobile Order locations have been added at Disney World.
- Check out our review of the updated Batuu Bits and more at Oga’s Cantina in Galaxy’s Edge.
- We shared the full menu for Cool Wash at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- New Rainbow Panna Cotta arrived in Epcot.
- We shared details on more Disney After Hours dates at Disney World.
- Check out what’s new in Disneyland this week.
- We shared details on a new snack box in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the release date for the new Loungefly Designer Ears.
- We reviewed the new menu at Lucky Fortune Cookery in Disney California Adventure.
- See more of what’s new at Disney Springs.
- Check out the menu at The Donut Box for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the new mini cinnamon buns at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out our review of the new Burger and Build-Your-Own Sundae Dinner at Animal Kingdom.
- We shared a first look at what’s new and returning to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Walt Disney World’s Galaxy’s Edge Preview, 20 Interesting Ways to Get Kicked Out of Disney Theme Parks, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019, Things You Can Only Find at Disney World Hotels, and the Latest Disney News.
New DFB Video — 20 Interesting Ways to Get Kicked out of Disney Theme Parks
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — 20 Interesting Ways to Get Kicked Out of Disney Theme Parks — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 40% Off!!
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festiavl e-book!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2019, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs for a RECORD 87 days from August 29 until November 23, and the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details, and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF ebook with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Bonus Items in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that are EXCLUSIVE to the DFB:
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Food and Wine Classics”, the “Fun Eats for the Kids”, and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and more!
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 24th, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Save 40% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Use promo code 40SALE at checkout!
DFB Reader Finds
The HUGE Breakfast Burrito at Galactic Grill in Disneyland is the perfect fuel for your day! Our Insta pals disneysnackinsisters shared this with us: “We finally got our hands on the breakfast burrito from Galactic Grill, and oh my gosh. It did not disappoint! We happen to be huge breakfast burrito fans, and this is definitely one of our favorites.”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared their must-have Star Wars tees — just in time for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
WDW for Grownups shared photo tips for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Disney Parks Blog shared a how-to for a Monsters, Inc. Bento Box.
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Winnie the Pooh Grilled Cheese.