Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is ON, and we’re covering it all! See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and ALL THE FOOD PHOTOS as well — here! And don’t forget to check out our Best of the Fest!
There’s been ANOTHER epic price increase in Disney World and Disneyland, and this one makes us change one of our long-time DFB recommendations!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- FuelRod price increases coming to Disneyland and Disney World! <—BIG NEWS!
- There’s another new Star Wars-themed plane taking to the skies!
- We shared our favorite top secret menu items and how to get them. <– MUST-READ INFO
- 60-day advance reservations now available for Oga’s Cantina, Savi’s Workshop, and Droid Depot in Disneyland! <—BIG NEWS
- What happened to the gourmet flavored cotton candy at Goofy’s Candy Co.?
- New Mickey Mouse Oh Boy! apparel arrives in Disney World.
- Check out the latest Thanksgiving Day menu for Disney Springs.
- Check out all the colors of the rainbow in this new merch at Disney World!
- Disney World’s on-property McDonalds is closing soon for refurb! <—BIG NEWS
- Gummy worms ON Mac and Cheese in Disney Springs?! <—Weird NEWS!
- Check out the new Halloween Cookie Dough Taco in Disney Springs.
- You’ll want to check out these Halloween nachos with cranberries in Disney Springs.
- NEW Arendelle Aqua Winter Collection has arrived at Disney World.
- Cute new retro sweatshirts are now on the racks at Disney World!
- Timon and Rafiki are meeting guests at the Animal Kingdom! <— YAY NEWS!
- Sprinkles is serving up a Slime Cupcake and you’ve gotta see what’s inside.
- New delivery system announced for Buena Vista Rentals at Disney World.
- New Frozen 2 and Cinderella ornaments are on the shelves!
- There is SO MUCH holiday merchandise at Disney World! <—BIG NEWS!
- Check out this new Frozen 2 plush toy.
- Disneyland’s Matterhorn is closed during the week! <—BIG NEWS!
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- There’s a new Dooney & Bourke collection in Disney Springs.
- See how you can get a peek inside one of Disneyland’s most exclusive attractions. <— SNEAK PEEK
- And we found even MORE holiday merchandise at Disney World.
- We spotted NEW MagicBands including the Three Caballeros, and more including Grumpy!
- We found cute new Disneyland and Toontown ornaments in Disney World!
- We shared what’s NEW at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out these adorable holiday ears we found.
- We shared details on the possible measles exposure at Disneyland! <– YIKES NEWS
- You’ve gotta check out our NEW Disneyland popcorn hack!
- We shared more Christmas Day menus from Disney World. And check out even more holiday menus here!
- Check out the strange changes that happened to breakfast at Docking Bay 7.
- We shared details on the cute Halloween Disney Gift Cards.
- Two popular Disney Junior characters are sailing on Disney Cruise Line.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Port Orleans Resorts.
- NEW Moonlight Magic Dates announced!
- We spotted new Anna and Elsa Frozen 2 costumes.
- Check out what’s NEW at Disney’s All Star Resorts.
- These Haunted Mansion Graveyard Ears are what we need for Halloween.
- Disney is changing the rules for the “Disney Look” for cast members.
- The Hitchhiking Ghosts popcorn bucket and sipper are available all day at the Magic Kingdom!
- We shared what’s NEW at Disney’s Art of Animation and Pop Century.
- New scene from ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ coming to Star Tours.
- More name changes happening at Docking Bay 7 in Galaxy’s Edge.
- Circle of Flavors: Harambe at Night returns to the Animal Kingdom.
- Disney World’s annual Christmas filming dates have been announced! <–— BIG NEWS!
- There’s just one month left for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- NEW vegan cookie dough has arrived at Disney World.
- Check out this super cute Sorcerer Mickey Cupcake!
- NEW Little Mermaid Cupcake now available at Disney World.
- We discovered THE place to get your fill of Disney World pretzels!
- Check out these cute graphic shirts we spotted in Disneyland.
- The beignets have MOVED at Port Orleans French Quarter.
- NEW Halloween eats announced for Disney Springs.
- You’ve gotta check out the NEW Star Wars cookware from Le Crueset!
- See how you can get 12 months of Disney+ for FREE.
- We calculated how much it would cost to visit EVERY Disney theme park in one epic vacation.
- See what’s NEW at Epcot right now.
- We reviewed lunch at Skipper Canteen in the Magic Kingdom.
- The final trailer for ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is here!
- It accidentally snowed at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week.
- We spotted new Alex and Ani bracelets at Disney World.
- Check out the new World Showcase plush toys. <– ADORABLE NEWS
- There’s so much holiday merchandise out at Disney World already!
- You’ve gotta see the cute new Arendelle Aqua spirit jersey for your DOG!
- And there’s a cute new Disney holiday snacks spirit jersey too!
- Find out how you can get paid to watch Disney movies.
- We reviewed the Italian Food and Wine vs. Beer Pairing at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out this MEGA Blueberry Sangria at Disneyland.
- Tortilla Jo’s is celebrating Dia de los Muertos.
- We shared what’s new at Disney Springs.
- There’s Pumpkin Pizza and more in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the Afternoon Tea at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 New Additions to Your Epic Epcot Snack List, 16 Disney World Restaurant Tips the Guidebooks Won’t Tell You, The Best Disney World Budget Breakfasts, and 4 Disney World Meals That Shocked Us. <– NEW VIDEOS!
New DFB Video — 4 Disney World Meals That Shocked Us
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 4 Disney World Meals That Shocked Us — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Halloween Sale at the DFB Store! Save 31% Off Everything With Code SPOOKY
It’s HALLOWEEN TIME!
And we’re so excited about this spook-tacular time of year that we wanted to offer you a little something extra — and it’s way more TREAT than trick! We’re having a big Halloween SALE at the DFB Store!
For a limited time only, save 31% off of EVERYTHING in the DFB Store. Just use promo code SPOOKY and watch the savings appear right before your eyes!
Our sale includes all of the DFB Guides that you’ve come to know, love, and trust to bring you the very best, most up to date, and most relevant coverage of Disney Food available anywhere! And whether you’re planning a late fall visit for the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, a family holiday extravaganza, or even planning your 2020 getaway you need to make some plans!
If you’ve been thinking about getting one (or more) of our guides, now’s the time to do it! When you’re planning a Disney vacation you want the biggest bang for your buck, and the DFB Guides are guaranteed to help you plan a great Disney vacation thanks to everything we put into the ebooks!
Our DFB Guides are full of Disney Dining Plan details, discounts and deals, information on special events, expert recommendations, details on what’s NEW and what’s coming soon, and SO MUCH MORE!
But HURRY! These savings won’t be offered for long!
Start planning NOW! Enter promo code SPOOKY at checkout to receive 31% off of your entire DFBStore.com order.
DFB Reader Finds
Flying Fish is one of Disney’s signature dining locations and recently one of our readers, @galezer, shared this great experience with us: “Little chefs in the making. Lovely time last night at Flying Fish. Huge thanks to Chef Josh and Mary for looking after us so well!” What fun!
The Chili-Mango Dole Whip is one of the fun creations you’ll find at Disneyland’s Tropical Hideaway! And DFB insta follower @disneyland_ap_engineer shared this with us: “The Mango Whip is an instant classic, definitely my favorite snack at Disneyland , but with this hot weather, right now you don’t need one but two of these beauties!” Stay cool! Thanks for sharing!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this cute Magic Kingdom Starbucks Tumbler.
WDW for Grownups shared a look at some of the Halloween treats at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared a closer look at Maleficent treats at the Disney Parks.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Duck and Bunny Candy Apples.