We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the latest news for you. Today we have all the details on what’s happening due to the ongoing closures and more.
- Due to the current global situation, ALL Disney Parks will be closed until further notice. See all of our coverage HERE.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
The Disney Park Closures — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the closures and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- Could Disney’s closure be extended? See what the analysts are saying. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- What is open and what is closed at Disney World.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World extends closure until further notice and add more details.
- Disney Vacation Club properties have extended their closure.
- Disney World is included in Orlando’s stay-at-home order.
- Osceola County ordered to stay home.
- Disneyland has extended its closure until further notice.
- How to cancel your Disneyland reservations online.
- Disney’s Shades of Green closed until at least mid-May.
- Tokyo Disneyland extends closure of parks and hotels.
- SeaWorld parks closed until further notice.
- Disneyland Paris Princess Run has been canceled.
- Disney World’s Swan and Dolphin are now closed.
- Universal has extended its closures.
- Marriott is halting operations for now.
All the News From the Disney Parks
- NEWS! Disney World dining and hotel reservations currently available for June 1st and later! <—BIG NEWS
- NEW Free Dining offer for guests who had to cancel their reservations! <—BIG NEWS
- Check out this ULTIMATE bunker resource list! <—IMPORTANT READ!
- What is going on with Annual Passholder monthly payments for Disney?
- Rounds two and three of the DFB Snack Madness are here!
- Guy Fieri is helping restaurant workers with a new relief fund.
- What you should watch this weekend on Disney+.
- We shared all the latest details on upcoming Disney World projects.
- Find out your Disney snacks name with our fun quiz!
- 9 ways Disney is still creating magic even with the parks closed.
- We shared the ultimate Disney playlist!
- See how much it is costing Disney to keep the parks closed.
- Find out what new Disneynature documentary is narrated by Duchess Meghan.
- Check out the first round of DFB’s Snack Madness tournament.
- We shared 14 strange facts about Disney World’s opening day attractions.
- See why Disney World might be very different when it reopens.
- Check out this free online program from Pixar.
- We shared 50 ways to create Disney magic when you’re not at the parks.
- We looked at whether or not Disneyland will extend the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- Disney’s Dapper Dans put on a live concert for fans.
- Check out the Disney films you’ll still find streaming on Netflix.
- What has reopened on Disney properties so far?
- Print out your brackets for the DFB’s Snack Madness Tournament.
- Weird DIY crafts to create with your extra toilet paper.
- Will we have a chance to say goodbye to Spaceship Earth?
- What’s going on with Stitch’s Great Escape at the Magic Kingdom?
- Who is taking care of the animals at Disney World right now?
- Disney+ has officially launched in Europe.
- Check out the closure timeline for Disney and see what it means for the US parks.
- Disneyland’s Dapper Day has been rescheduled.
- What you should watch on Disney+ if you want to feel like you’re in the parks.
- Take a virtual trip around the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Check out the live performances from Disney entertainers.
- Check out our latest review of breakfast at Epcot’s Garden Grill.
- Find out how to get a DIY cupcake kit from Sprinkles!
- Pair these Disney cocktails with your favorite Disney movies.
- Joffrey’s has shared more recipes online!
- We shared some of our favorite recipes from the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- We reviewed dinner at Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out our review of breakfast at Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Learn how to make drinks from La Cava del Tequlia.
- Check out the new live-action ‘Mulan’ doll.
- We spotted some cute matching Disney outfits for summer.
- See how to build a Disney-themed Easter basket for less than $30.
- You’ve gotta see these Golden Girls tiki mugs!
- New ‘Mulan’ charms released by Pandora.
- Disney Vera Bradley collection available now at Vera Bradley’s online store.
- We spotted some new Earth Day merchandise at shopDisney.
- Loungefly shipments have been temporarily halted.
- We found some fun Disney merchandise that’ll be perfect for summer.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- The Best Disney World Counter Service Restaurants in 2020
- The Most Famous Disney Food in the World
- When Should You Go to Disney World Now That Your Trip is Ruined?
- The Latest Disney News
New DFB Video — When Should You Go to Disney World Now That Your Trip is Ruined?
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: When Should You Go to Disney World Now That Your Trip is Ruined? — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared a how-to on creating a Disney vacation scrapbook.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of the Citrus Swirl Orange Soda Float.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for a Disney Cruise Line specialty coffee.
Disney Family shared a recipe for dog cookies inspired by Up!