We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the latest news for you. Today we have all the details on what’s happening due to the ongoing closures and more.
Due to the current global situation, ALL Disney Parks will be closed until further notice. See all of our coverage HERE.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
The Disney Park Closures — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the closures and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- What is open and what is closed at Disney World.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Don’t make this 5 BIG mistakes when you reschedule your Disney vacation. <—NEW READ!
- Disney World has updated the eligibility for the free dining offer and it might affect your trip.
- A stay-at-home order was announced for all of Florida.
- Refunds and payment holds being offered to Disney World and Disneyland Annual Passholders.
- Disney World and Disneyland to furlough employees starting April 19.
- Disney Cruise Line has updated its refund policy for canceled cruises.
- Disney Cruise Line has canceled more departures.
- Disneyland Paris has extended its closure.
- See how you can donate unused rain ponchos to hospitals in New York City.
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Get your printable bracket for DFB’s quick service restaurant throw down! <— Have some FUN!
- Disney’s Aulani Resort donates food to local food banks.
- Celebrate Easter at home with these fun DIY activities.
- Check out this virtual Easter egg hunt from shopDisney!
- See what was just added to the Epcot map!
- Disneyland postpones the April Villains Nite.
- 10 ways you can help those battling on the front lines!
- A date has been announced for Dapper Day at home!
- We’re answering questions about the Disney World Passholder payment changes and the Disneyland Passholder payment changes.
- New release dates announced for several Disney and Marvel films.
- Check out the interactive learning tools from Disney.
- We shared some fun Disney backgrounds to use on your work calls!
- Raglan Road in Disney Springs has a new gift card offer!
- Here are 11 Disney movies to watch when you’re feeling overwhelmed.
- Catch up on the 10 important pieces of Disney news you might have missed.
- Did you know these 10 things are banned from Disney World?
- Check out these Disneyland-inspired Disney+ watch lists!
- Why did Bob Iger step down as CEO?
- We checked out Disney’s newest technology and where you’ll find it at the parks.
- 10 Walt Disney quotes that seem more relevant now than ever before.
- Check out our favorite technology at Disney World right now!
- Sprinkles has announced its specialty flavors for April.
- We shared the reasons why your kids will want to visit the Epcot Food and Wine Festival this year.
- Disney just purchased more land near the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the special ceremony that’s still happening at Disney World!
- Disney has donated 150,000 ponchos to hospitals in need.
- See how the upcoming hurricane season could impact your Disney vacation. Read more about the hurricane season here.
- Check out the salute to Disney World cast members from the Contemporary resort.
- Get a peek inside Disney Imagineering with this online series.
- We looked at 10 insanely expensive things at Disney World.
- Another performer has been announced for the Eat to the Beat concert series.
- Check out these 20 ride hacks you need to memorize!
- Find out how you can win a trip to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- 10 new Disney World projects that will be affected by the closures.
- See how you can play Andy’s Board Game Blast at home.
- Take a look at an empty Disneyland.
- Disney’s top executives are taking a major pay cut.
- We shared a fun look at homemade Disney attractions.
- Check out the 5 things happening now that are giving us joy.
- We shared 6 good things that might come out of the park closures.
- See how to watch Disneyland’s Magic Happens Parade from home.
- We looked at what has to happen before Disney World can reopen.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- We reviewed Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
- Check out these iconic Disney breakfast recipes.
- We shared a review of Via Napoli in Epcot’s Italy Pavilion.
- See how you can get your favorite Disney snacks right now.
- Find out what Disney snack was the winner of our Snack Madness tournament.
- See why we’re worried about Epcot’s Space 220 Restaurant.
- The Cinderella collection in the Disney Castle series has debuted.
- Check out how to get early access to the next limited edition Mickey plush.
- Take a peek at the newest Pandora collection — it’s created by Disney artists!
- Check out the new neon merchandise collection.
- There’s a new collection of tie-dye spirit jerseys for Disney World and Disneyland.
- A new collection of summertime merchandise has arrived at shopDisney.
- You have to check out these new inflatable Mickey Ears.
- New Monsters, Inc. and Pandora – The World of Avatar Wishables are now available.
- We spotted a super cute Disney Princess coffee maker.
- Check out this cute Mike Wazowski wristlet from Loungefly.
- Take a look at the new Minnie Mouse backpack from Loungefly.
- Check out this fun new Disney merchandise collection!
- We shared some cute Disney pajama sets.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 8 Things That Are STILL Happening in Disney World (Even Though It’s CLOSED!)
- How the Closures Could Change Disney World Forever
- The 11 Most Outrageous Desserts at Disney World!
- The Latest Disney News
New DFB Video — 8 Things That Are STILL Happening in Disney World (Even Though It’s CLOSED!)
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 8 Things That Are STILL Happening in Disney World (Even Though It’s CLOSED!) — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this super cute Disney Dogs Dooney & Bourke.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Cookes of Dublin in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Chorizo Breakfast Casserole.
Disney Family shared a recipe for ‘Onward’ Pancakes.