Traveling to Disney World in January? Eating around the parks and Disney Springs can add up to a big expense pretty quickly, but there are lots of ways to save some money when dining in the most magical place on earth.
And today we have gathered all the January Disney World dining deals right here for you!
Whether in the parks, at a resort, or meandering around that foodie wonderland that is Disney Springs, there are LOTS of places offering deals or discounts for the month of January.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Let’s kick things off in Animal Kingdom.
- The only thing tastier than Chicken Tikka Masala is Chicken Tikka Masala with a discount. Join Landry’s Select Club and you could earn rewards that could help you get a discount on dishes like Tikka Masala and more at Yak & Yeti Restaurant. Diners can amass rewards points for every dollar spent, which can lead to some serious discounts. Even better? Once you ask your server to sign up (or enroll online), you’ll get a special member card pre-loaded with a $25 Welcome Reward.
Beatrix (Coming Soon)
- Once Beatrix FINALLY opens at Disney Springs, there will be discounts and rewards to be had. In the meantime, get a head start on saving some money by joining the restaurant’s Frequent Diner Club. To enroll, simply sign up on the LettuceEats App, which gets you points any time you dine at a Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises restaurant. For every 150 points earned, you’ll get $10. For now, Beatrix will be the only Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises restaurant in Disney, but restaurants, bakeries, and bars from that same group span the country, so you may be able to use those benefits at other spots near you.
AMC DINE-IN Disney Springs 24
- Looking to enjoy a movie night at Disney Springs? Well, if you’re an AMC Stubs Member, you’ll get to enjoy a WEEKLY snack deal. On Tuesdays at AMC Dine-In theater, Members can pair a Cameo-sized popcorn with choice of a 21 oz ICEE® or a Cameo-size Coca-Cola Freestyle® drink for just $5.
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza knows the way to our hearts is with cheese. So when this Disney Springs pizza restaurant serves up a cheesy special, you’d be wise to heed the call. When you order online from the restaurant’s website, you can save on pizza — AND dessert! The Cheesy Bread Bundle comes with Cheesy Bread, a two-topping large pizza, and two 20 oz bottled drinks for $20.95. Those with a sweet tooth can check out the Dessert 4-Pack, which is a mix-and-match assortment of some wood-fire’d desserts for $6.85.
- Jumbo Squeeze Bottles are back at Homecomin’! Not familiar with the squeeze bottles? Basically, think of these things as huge — and decidedly ADULT — juice boxes, but instead of apple juice, it’s moonshine. The best part? They’re collectible AND refillable. Purchase any bottle for $22, and receive lifetime on-tap moonshine refills for just $13, and sweet tea and soda refills for FREE.
- One of the newest restaurants to join the Disney Springs group has wasted NO TIME in cozying up to customers. Sign up for the City Works rewards program and earn a FREE appetizer right away just for signing up. Then earn an additional $20 for every $200 you spend at the restaurant. Just think of all the Peanut Butter Snickers Pie you can get with that.
- Whether you’re there for the holiday sandwich or their Pepperoni Pizza Bread,you can save while you’re munching down at your meal at Earl of Sandwich. Join the loyalty program online or in-store, and start earning points with every purchase. Once you amass 50 points, you can get $5 off your order. So that next Pepperoni Pizza Bread is practically free!
- Can’t get enough of the Chipotle Chicken Flautas at Frontera Cocina? Well, you’ll love them even more with a discount. There are quite a few dining deals you can take advantage of at this Mexican spot. For instance, Tables in Wonderland members receive 20% off food and beverages, and Annual Passholders get 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages. Disney Cast Members can also get a great discount here with 30% off food and non-alcoholic drinks before 4PM Monday-Thursday with a valid Cast Member ID.
- For some, weekends are MADE for brunching and Mimosa-sipping. If that’s you, then you’ll be happy to know that House of Blues has your weekend cravings covered. The rockin’ restaurant has offered a few discounts in the past like Annual Passholder deals and discounts for Floria residents. On weekends, though, EVERYONE can enjoy their Brisket Hash or other brunch options with bottomless beverages including Mimosas or Bloody Marys for $15. Available from 10AM-2PM on Saturdays and Sundays.
Head to the Hangar for one of the happiest Happy Hours in Disney.
- Appetizers like Air Pirate’s Pretzels, Doctor Astorga’s Queso Dip, and Satipo’s Empanadas are $8 or less from 12 – 3PM on weekdays, while select wine, draft beers, and well drinks are $7 or less. During the same time frame, you can also get the specialty cocktail of the week for $12.
This Disney Springs restaurant is ALL about celebrating those random food holidays that you might not know about but totally will now. We fully support this, because honestly, National Chocolate Cake Day deserves to be celebrated like Christmas.
- January 23rd: Celebrate National Pie Day with half off Key Lime Pie with the purchase of any adult entree.
- January 27th: It’s National Chocolate Cake Day — celebrate with half off Chocolate Cake with the purchase of any adult entree.
- In addition to those SWEET holiday deals, Disney Vacation Club members also get 20% off their bill at this spot during the month of January.
- And that’s not all — Levy Preferred members earn Triple Points during the month of January for lunch.
Even though some prices have recently been raised, there are still plenty of drink deals to be had at this spot.
- Social Hour features discounts on Margaritas, Beer, and Sangria in TWO different time slots. First up is “Triple 5s,” which runs from 3-5PM with $5 drinks, followed by “Triple 7s,” which runs from 5-8PM with $7 drinks. Discounts are available at the bar or to-go.
- While we may have found the Robot Gorillas more interesting than the food we had at this spot recently, if Rainforest Cafe is on your list of spots to try, you might as well take advantage of the discounts while you’re there. Both the Disney Springs and Animal Kingdom locations of Rainforest Cafe are part of the Landry’s Select Club, which offers membership discounts, and lets diners earn rewards points for every dollar spent. Once you ask your server to sign up (or enroll online), you’ll get a special member card pre-loaded with a $25 Welcome Reward.
- If you like cupcakes, you’ll LOVE cupcake perks. At Sprinkles Cupcakes, the Perks Program essentially rewards you for eating dessert. It’s a no-brainer for those with a sweet tooth, especially when said desserts include things like CANDY-TOPPED CUPCAKES. For every $1 you spend, you get 5 points, and 300 points = a free treat! You can redeem perks in-store at Disney Springs or on the Sprinkles app.
- Another fun freebie? You can get a FREE cupcake on your birthday, so if that happens to fall during your trip in January, be sure to take advantage of that benefit.
- Looking for a fancier night out in Disney World with a bit of a discount? Swing by STK Orlando for Happy Hour Monday-Sunday from 3-6PM and you’ll get to enjoy 50% off specialty cocktails, $10 Justin Cabernet and VieVité Rosé, plus $2, $7, and $8 food specials, like Oysters, Tater Tots, Beef Tartare, and Tuna Tartare Tacos.
- If you’re looking for all the Jurassic Park vibes without the terror, you might want to check out T-Rex Cafe. And while you’re dining amidst the ice caverns and dinos, take advantage of the special deals. The pre-historic restaurant is part of the Landry’s Select Club, which offers membership discounts, and lets diners earn rewards points for money spent. Ask your server to sign up (or enroll online), and you’ll get a special member card pre-loaded with a $25 Welcome Reward.
- Terralina Crafted Italian is rolling out the red sauce red carpet all month long with special deals.
- January 4th: It’s National Spaghetti Day — celebrate in style with Buy One, Get One 50% off ALL DAY on Bolognese and Spaghetti with Meatballs.
- January 23rd: National Cheese Lover Day means $15 Charcuterie specials all day long.
- January 23rd: You can also Celebrate National Pie Day with Terralina Dessert Pie, a dessert “pizza” with cinnamon apples, white chocolate drizzle, and fresh mint for $12.00.
- January 27th: Round out the month with National Chocolate Cake Day, and celebrate with a FREE piece of chocolate cake with the purchase of two entrees or pastas.
- Also, Disney Vacation Club members get 20% off during the month of January.
- And Levy Preferred members earn Triple Points during the month of January for lunch.
- If you’ve developed a bit of a habit of collecting Corkcicles from Wine Bar George, then you’ll want to check out the deal that comes with their newest Corkcicle. Snatch up the Hooten Young and Wine Bar George Corkcicle and you can get a free Hoot Cocktail or Old Fashioned.
Disney World Resorts
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels are known for their Food & Wine events, featuring dishes from some of their many restaurants. But, you don’t have to attend their special events to taste delicious items from these spots. If you’re a regular at the restaurants located at the Swan and Dolphin, you can sign up for the Frequent Dining Program. The “Dining Passport” is FREE to start, and you can get one at Todd English’s bluezoo, Kimonos, Shula’s Steakhouse, or Il Mulino New York Trattoria. Once you register your card online, you’ll start earning Loyalty Points, which can go towards gift cards, exclusive dining experiences, and other perks.
So there you have it! From happy hours to special deals on Spaghetti with Meatballs, these deals can help you to have one incredibly delicious month of dining in Disney.
Gideon’s Bakehouse had its soft opening in Disney World and we’ve got some hot takes! Check out our thoughts here.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which dining deal are you most excited about in January? Let us know in the comments!