We’re back at Walt Disney World’s EPCOT today stuffing ourselves silly with all the 2020 Food and Wine Festival offerings we can fit in our mouths as the Taste of EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival has made its official debut on the same day as the park itself has started to welcome guests again!
The 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts this week and we’re SO excited!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival features 35 Marketplace Booths in honor of Epcot’s 35th anniversary!
We’re welcoming India back to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival this year! The booth originally appeared in 2009 and we’re excited to have it return this year!
- Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Basmati Rice (GF)
- Korma Chicken with Cucumber Tomato Salad, Almonds, Cashews and Warm Naan Bread
- Pistachio Cardamom Bundt Cake with Chocolate Coconut Mousse
- Sula Chenin Blanc, Nashik
- Sula Shiraz, Nashik
- Kingfisher Lager
- Mango Lassi (Non-Alcoholic)