We hope you had a wonderful, magical, and Merry Christmas! As much as we love that holiday we’re really looking forward to ringing in the New Year later this week!
And we’re certain that 2016 is going to be full of some great food news as more new spots open at Disney Springs including STK Orlando, The Edison, and Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza!
We just know 2016 is going to be awesome and we hope you have a great time ringing in the New Year this week!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- There’s a burger back on the menu at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe!
- Dining in Disneyland checked out the Jungle Cruise Sunrise Safari Breakfast.
- We’re hearing news that a wine bar – Wine Bar George – by George Miliotes is coming to Disney Springs!
- We have some tips for pre-ordering your meal at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom.
- You’ll want to check out these holiday drinks at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at Disneyland!
- The latest Passporter podcast is up featuring a “Disney Dining Update” with AJ!