It’s almost time for PIXAR FEST!!
If you’re heading to Disneyland Resort anytime from April 13th through September 3rd, you’ll have the opportunity to celebrate the friendship and fun of the Disney Pixar films and characters throughout both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure during PIXAR FEST!!!
The celebration will include a new nighttime spectacular, TWO returning parades, Pixar characters, themed food and drinks, and much more! We’re sharing everything you need to know about Pixar Fest… and there’s a LOT to cover, so let’s waste no time!!
Pixar Fest Food Checklist
What’s your favorite Disney Pixar flick? We’ve got the themed foods organized by film below, so you can make sure you find every snack involving your favorite — or favorites! We’ve also got a PRINTABLE PIXAR FEST FOOD CHECKLIST for you to take with you to the park so you don’t miss a thing! WOO!!
- Fried Bologna Sandwich – Carnation Café, Disneyland
- Pork Chop TV Dinner – Carnation Café, Disneyland
- “Up” Specialty Merit Badge Éclair – Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Disneyland
- Up Tart Nutella Pastry with Chocolate Fredrickson House & Balloons – Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Disneyland
- Frozen “Grape Soda” Slush – Cappuccino Cart, Disneyland
- Vanilla-Glazed Wilderness Donut with Russell’s badge sash and the Up balloons – Cappuccino Cart, Disneyland
- Multi-colored Fruity Churro — Main Street, U.S.A Churro Cart
- Grape Soda Cake Pop dipped in white chocolate and covered in purple sugar — Candy Palace and Pooh Corner, Disneyland; Trolley Treats, Disney California Adventure; Marceline’s Confectionery, Downtown Disney
- Dug Cake Pop (available starting June 23) — Candy Palace, Disneyland
- Russell Cake Pop (available starting June 23) — Candy Palace, Disneyland
- Root Beer Float Served in a Souvenir Woody’s Boot – Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland
- Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake (House-made funnel cake topped with blueberries, strawberries, chocolate cookie crumbles, crème anglaise, white chocolate, and gold-dusted whipped cream) – Stage Door Café, Disneyland
- Lots-o-Straw-“Bear”-y Funnel Cake (Strawberry-cherry topping, strawberry butter and streusel, with spiced syrup drizzle) – Hungry Bear Restaurant, Disneyland
- Lots-o-Straw-“Bear”-y Churros – Tomorrowland, Disneyland
- Alien Macarons –Alien Pizza Planet, Disneyland
- Blackberry Lime Parfait — Alien Pizza Planet, Disneyland
- Green Miso Pesto Pasta –Alien Pizza Planet, Disneyland
- Cheeseburger Pizza –Alien Pizza Planet, Disneyland
- Yodeling Cowgirl Cinnamon Pretzel — Frontierland, Disneyland
- Buttercup Apple (available through June 22) — Candy Palace, Disneyland
- Alien Apple (available through June 22) – Candy Palace, Disneyland
- Mike Wazowski Sourdough Bread – Pacific Wharf Café, Disney California Adventure
- Sulley Premium Popcorn Bucket – All Disneyland Resort popcorn carts
- Mike Wazowski Krispie Treats — Disneyland Resort Candy Kitchens
- Mike Wazowski Sipper – Disney California Adventure park quick-service restaurants
- Color-changing noodles — Lucky Fortune Cookery, Disney California Adventure
- Mint Chip Shake — Schmoozies, Disney California Adventure
- Whoopie Pie — Schmoozies, Disney California Adventure
- Marshmallow Doughnut — Schmoozies, Disney California Adventure
- Cocoa Churro (Chocolate and vanilla bean dust and salted cinnamon sugar served with a spiced Mexican chocolate dipping sauce) – Frontierland, Disneyland park
- Souvenir Coco Jaritas (mugs) — Rancho del Zocalo in Disneyland, Paradise Garden Grill in Disney California Adventure
- Specialty menu items such as Al Pastor Huarache and Mexican chocolate pot de crème topped with a Miguel chocolate — Rancho del Zocalo in Disneyland
- Specialty menu items such as Mole Verde con Pollo, Tacos de Estilo Callejero, Yucatan-Inspired Vaporcitos, Tortitas de Papa con Queso, and Ensalada de Frutas. Drinks include a Jamaica slush and Mexican hot chocolate — Paradise Garden Grill in Disney California Adventure
- Tres Leches Parfait — Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill and Paradise Garden Grill in Disney California Adventure
- Three-flavored Corn Dog (a spicy hot link, pepper jack cheese, and a cajun chicken sausage with sweet and spicy blackberry sauce) — Corn Dog Castle, Disney California Adventure
Finding Nemo and Finding Dory
- Nemo Caramel Apples and Finding Dory Cake Pops — Pooh Corner, Disneyland; Marceline’s Confectionery, Downtown Disney District)
- Nemo Cotton Candy — Disneyland Resort Carts
- Finding Nemo and Finding Dory Souvenir Light-Up Sippers — Disneyland and Disney California Adventure
- Pixar-themed menu items such as a classic cheeseburger, turkey club sandwich, cobb salad, fried chicken plate — Flo’s V-8 Cafe, Disney California Adventure
- Habanero Meatball Cone — Cozy Cone Motel, Disney California Adventure
- “Choose Your Racer” Churros: Yellow-sugared Churros for Cruz Ramirez, Red-sugared Churros for Lightning McQueen, Blue-sugared Churros for Jackson Storm —Cozy Cone Motel, Disney California Adventure
- Champions Corn Cup — Cozy Cone Motel, Disney California Adventure
- Road Gravel (cookie crumble) Ice Cream Topping — Cozy Cone Motel, Disney California Adventure
- Lightning McQueen Apple (available through June 22) — Trolley Treats, Disney California Adventure
- Tow Mater Apple (available through June 22) — Trolley Treats, Disney California Adventure
- Three-course Remy-inspired menu at Cafe Orleans featuring Specialty Cheese Flight, Shrimp Ratatouille Byaldi, and Berry-stuffed Beignets with mascarpone cheese
- Pixar Fest Celebration Cake — Plaza Inn in Disneyland, Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, Paradise Garden Grill, and Pacific Wharf Cafe in Disney California Adventure
- Pixar Ball Cake Pops (available through June 22) and Pixar Caramel Apples (available starting June 23) — Disneyland Resort Candy Kitchens
More Specialty Items for Pixar Fest
- Carrot Cake Churro rolled in cinnamon sugar with raisin-carrot cream cheese frosting — New Orleans Square Churro Cart, Disneyland
- Iced Specialty Churro drizzled with doughnut icing and dusted with cocoa cereal — Churro Cart near A Bug’s Land, Disney California Adventure
- Salted Caramel Butter Pecan Sundae — Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor, Disneyland
- Pastrami Dog — Refreshment Corner, Disneyland
- Potato Leek Soup — Royal Street Veranda, Disneyland
- Funnel Cake Fries and whipped cream and fruity cereal — Award Wieners, Disney California Adventure
- Sour Lemon Cotton Candy — Disneyland Resort Carts
- Lemon Churro — Main Street, U.S.A (Churro Cart across from Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln)
Specialty Dining for Pixar Fest
Now, don’t forget to print or pin-for-later your Pixar Fest Food Checklist!! Click on the image below to pull up a printable PDF!
Of course, it’s not ONLY food coming to Pixar Fest , so here are the activities, entertainment, and more… by park!
Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular will combine pyrotechnics, music, and projections onto iconic locations around the park to celebrate the theme of friendship!
Projection locations will include the water screens of the Rivers of America, the façade of “it’s a small world,” the buildings of Main Street, U.S.A., and Sleeping Beauty Castle… which will feature a flyover by none other than Buzz Lightyear!!
Pixar Play Parade
Pixar Play Parade will return to Disneyland Resort, but at Disneyland park for this go ‘round! The parade will start in the same way as the Pixar films themselves: with the Pixar Lamp (accompanied by the yellow Pixar Ball).
Characters from Up and Inside Out will join the parade, too!
Alien Pizza Planet
Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port is going to make an out-of-this-world transformation into Alien Pizza Planet — “A Better Place”!
Disney California Adventure Park
Paint the Night Parade
The Paint the Night Parade will also make its return; however, it’s also making a park switcheroo as it makes its Disney California Adventure debut!
Look for the new Incredibles float featuring Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl and Frozone to join the parade in June.
And remember, Paint the Night Parade Dining Packages as well as the Sonoma Terrace Paint the Night Parade Reception are also available options for reserving a viewing area for the parade along with a meal or dessert reception.
Pixar Shorts Film Festival
Sunset Showcase Theater in Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure will feature the the Pixar Shorts Film Festival! Guests may enjoy rotating short film favorites such as “For the Birds” and “Lava” throughout much of Pixar Fest’s run.
A new musical troupe will entertain in the Paradise Gardens area!
Paradise Gardens will also be a place to meet and greet with some of your favorite Pixar characters, and children will especially enjoy crafts and activities just for them.
AP Corner for Annual Passholders
Annual Passholders should also make plans to check out the AP Corner in Paradise Gardens (through June 8th) to check out the current theme for the Corner, as it will change every two weeks! Pixar-themed decals (which also change every two weeks) will be up for grabs, along with exclusive AP merchandise, and access to a themed photo location.
Opening of Pixar Pier
A HUGE highlight taking place during Pixar Fest will be the opening of Pixar Pier on June 23rd!
From new attractions like The Incredicoaster…
Find out all there is to know about Pixar Pier by visiting our Pixar Pier Page!
Pixar Fest Merchandise
Commemorative items will be available for purchase to remember your time at Pixar Fest. Among these will be an exclusive Pixar Fest Charm Bracelet. Guests can mix and match with charms featuring Pixar characters and messages of friendship.
Other limited time merchandise will include a Pixar Fest leather tote created by Loungefly, and a limited release pin. Tees, hats, tumblers (look for one with an illumiated Claw reaching towards an alien from Toy Story!) will also make up some of the offerings.
The Sulley Premium Popcorn Bucket will be available to all guests at Popcorn Carts in both parks.
And Annual Passholders can purchase a Pixar Fest Annual Passholder exclusive: the Little Green Alien Popcorn Bucket!
Alrighty, friends! Start preparing your list for all there is to see, do, and TASTE at Pixar Fest in Disneyland Resort! And please feel free to tag us on any pics using #disneyfoodblog on Instagram, and follow us there as we share some Pixar food, friends, and fun of our own!
Are you going to Pixar Fest?! Please let us know with a comment!