Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you, which is compiled here! First, a few things to remember…
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival kicks off August 29 and we’re covering it all! Did you see the menus that are out now? See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and some FOOD PHOTOS as well — here!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is now OPEN at Disneyland and will open August 29 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Check out all our Disneyland Galaxy’s Edge coverage to start planning for Disney World (the two lands will be virtually identical!)!
Now — on to the news!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We spotted the new logo for Disney’s Hollywood Studios in the park.
- We reviewed 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
- New buses are coming to Disney World.
- We reviewed Takumi-Tei the NEW signature dining restaurant in Epcot. We also shared our first look here.
- Check out the cute new Cozy Knit plush toy we spotted.
- New limited edition runDisney MagicBands are coming soon.
- We reviewed a new Summer Slush in Epcot’s France Pavilion.
- We checked out the new Piña Colada Crème Brûlée in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new secret menu drink in Disneyland.
- The Unicorn Cake is back at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Check out the spicy new loaded Dole Whip in Disneyland.
- See where you’ll find this cute vintage Minnie Mouse dress.
- New Mermaid Minnie Ears might be selling out at Disney World.
- We checked out the new Alex and Ani designer ears.
- Check out what’s new at Wilderness Lodge and the Contemporary.
- We checked out 12 varieties of chocolate-covered strawberries at Disney World.
- The Stitch Cake has returned to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We spotted the Aulani Minnie Ears at the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed the Italian Florentine at Kona Island.
- We reviewed the Raspberry Dole Whip cone at Pineapple Lanai on the Fourth of July.
- The Polynesian celebrated the Fourth of July with the Uncle Slam.
- See how you might be able to get a VIP tour of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the trio of chocolate covered bacon we reviewed.
- We reviewed a lot of Fourth of July treats including: a cupcake at the Polynesian, the Mickey Firecracker Cupcake, Berry Shortcake in Epcot, a cupcake in Epcot, Cherry Pie Cupcake at Wilderness Lodge, a cupcake at All Star Music, and a Berry Shortcake at Pop Century.
- Check out what’s new at Epcot right now.
- Redd’s Revenge Dole Whip Float has arrived at the Magic Kingdom.
- Disneyland’s White Water Snacks is getting a new name!
- New Mobile Order collectible buttons available for Disneyland Annual Passholders.
- Sprinkles had a free cupcake promotion on July 4.
- A new neon blue Corkcicle is now available at Wine Bar George.
- Starbucks in Disney Springs was offering ‘Stranger Things’ drinks.
- We reviewed the new Craftsman Bar at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel. See the first look here.
- We checked out the limited time red, white, and blue sangria at Geyser Point.
- March of the First Order ends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the new Root Beer Float Shake at Flo’s V-8 Cafe.
- There’s a new Web Crawler Shake at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs.
- You’ll find bacon-infused waffles at Vivoli il Gelato too.
- Ariel has been cast in the new live-action The Little Mermaid.
- We shared an update about the secret menu fries at Hungry Bear Restaurant.
- Check out the video of Disney World cast members finding out they’re headed to Batuu.
- We reviewed a new must-have peanut butter brownie in Epcot.
- Check out what’s new in the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s a new Bo Peep cupcake at Pop Century.
- We spotted signs for Takumi-Tei before it opened!
- Check out the new Farewell to IllumiNations light-up ears.
- We shared what’s new at Pop Century and Art of Animation.
- Check out the new Splash Mountain Wishables.
- There was a new crazy sundae in Disney Springs.
- We spotted some fun new car magnets at Disney World.
- We shared how you can buy a night in the Cinderella Castle Suite.
- New Haunted Mansion exhibit opens in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the new Dulce de Leche Cupcake at Contempo Cafe.
- We reviewed the cutest Peanut Butter Cupcake at Pop Century.
- The Buffalo Chicken Loaded Fries are back at Casey’s Corner.
- New menu items have arrived at Tortuga Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.
- What attractions are affected by Epcot’s transformation?
- We shared a foodie guide for the Fourth of July at Disneyland and Disney World.
- Epcot’s Character Spot is closing temporarily this fall.
- Epcot’s Electric Umbrella is closing as part of the park’s transformation.
- We checked out what’s new at the Animal Kingdom.
- A special dining package was available at Epcot on the Fourth of July.
- We reviewed the spicy Mickey Dome Cake at Peco’s Bills.
- There’s a new cookie-filled sundae at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs.
- We shared more dates for the release of more designer Disney ears.
- We reviewed the It’s a Party Sundae and Birthday Cake Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich at the Magic Kingdom.
- A cute new popcorn bucket has arrived at Disneyland.
- We shared details on why Aunt Polly’s didn’t open when expected.
- A new Poke Bowl debuted at Disneyland’s Bengal Barbecue.
- We released the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We shared what’s new in Disney Springs.
- We spotted an adorable new pop socket phone case.
- The menu was released for Disney World’s Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo.
- We reviewed lunch at Epcot’s Electric Umbrella.
- The Disney Springs area hotels are having a summer fun sale.
- Marvel-inspired ice cream flavors debut at Ample Hills Creamery.
- We shared details on the Fourth of July at Disneyland.
- A new Watermelon Mojito Cupcake arrived at Sprinkles along with a Caramel Chocolate Chip Cupcake.
- We reviewed a Fourth of July cupcake at Restaurantosaurus.
- We checked out a new quinoa salad at the Animal Kingdom.
- We spotted new merchandise for The Lion King.
- A new 2319 Cone debuted at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies.
- Check out the Burger of the Month at The Edison.
- Disney World’s Monorail Silver gets a makeover.
- We reviewed the new Boozy Goofy’s Glaciers at Goofy’s Candy Company.
- Two additional narrators were announced for the Candlelight Processional.
- We shared what’s new at Disneyland.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the new Main “Street” Dog at Disneyland.
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Best and Worst Things About Disney World, Let’s Upgrade Disney Food, 13 of the Creepiest Things in Disney Parks, and 7 Disney World Experiences That Will Make You Change Your Travel Plans.
New DFB Video — 13 of the Creepiest Things in the Disney Parks
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — 13 of the Creepiest Things in the Disney Parks — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 20% Off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festiavl e-book!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2019, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs for a RECORD 87 days from August 29 until November 23, and the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details, and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF ebook with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Bonus Items in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that are EXCLUSIVE to the DFB:
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Food and Wine Classics”, the “Fun Eats for the Kids”, and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and more!
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 24th, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Save 20% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Use promo code CHEFS at checkout!
DFB Reader Finds
We reviewed the Mickey’s PhilharMagic treats at Schmoozie’s in Disney California Adventure a while back, and recently one of our Insta friends thedukeofdonuts shared this gorgeous photo with us recently!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this super cute Lilo & Stitch Ice Cream Power Bank.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Macarons at Amorette’s Patisserie.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for making a Disney Cruise Line specialty cocktail at home.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Strawberry Shortcake.