You may have visited Disney World a million times, but have you eaten at all of its award-winning restaurants?
Recently, the Orlando Sentinel released its 2021 Foodie Awards and 10 different locations in Disney World, including Tiffins in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, received some special honors! How many of these spots have you been to? Let’s find out!
Jeff Vahle, the President of Walt Disney World, shared about these foodie awards recently on Instagram. In his post, Vahle shared that 10 locations in Disney World got honors through the Orlando Sentinel’s recent foodie awards.
And special congratulations were in order for Tiffins, which WON the Critics’ Choice for Best Theme Park Restaurant. Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom also got some special honors in that category as the winner of the Readers’ Choice for Best Theme Park Restaurant!
Here are 10 Disney World restaurants that have received some kind of recognition in the Orlando Sentinel’s 2021 Foodie Awards:
- Tiffins — Winner, Critics’ Choice Best Theme Park Restaurant
- Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen — Runner Up, Critics’ Choice for Best Theme Park Restaurant
- Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie — Runner Up, Critics’ Choice for Best Theme Park Restaurant
- Be Our Guest Restaurant — Winner, Readers’ Choice for Best Theme Park Restaurant
- The Hollywood Brown Derby — Runner-up, Readers’ Choice for Best Theme Park Restaurant
- Raglan Road Irish Pub — Winner, Critics’ Choice for Best Irish Restaurant (As well as Readers’ Choice for best Irish Restaurant)
- Boma — Flavors of Africa — Winner, Readers’ Choice for Best African Restaurant
- Wine Bar George — Runner-up — Readers’ Choice for Best Wine Bar
- Victoria & Albert’s — Winner, Readers’ Choice for Best Splurge
- Biergarten Restaurant — Runner-up — Readers’ Choice for Best German Restaurant
How many of these spots have you already tried? How many are you now adding to your list? We can’t wait to see which of Disney’s restaurants win Foodie Awards in the future, and continue to eat at all of Disney’s new and upcoming spots — like Space 220 Restaurant. We’ll keep an eye out for more Disney food updates and let you know what we find!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
How many of these spots have you been to? Let us know in the comments!