Hello, DFB Friends! A LOT is going on with Disney World restaurants right now!
And while we’re busy indulging in all the Flavors of Florida food, we’re also checking out the latest snacks at the parks, and getting excited about the upcoming EPCOT Food and Wine Festival (and the CHHHEEESSE crawl). But we’re also keeping up with all the menu changes at Disney World restaurants!
So what’s new with Disney World restaurant menus this week? Let’s get started!
- Batuuan Beef & Crispy Topato Stir Fry — Smoky braised beef glazed in tamarind sauce served with stir-fried vegetables, crispy herb yucca, pickled onions, and cilantro for $19.99.
- Roasted Endorian Chicken Salad — Marinated chicken, mixed greens, grapes, tomato, cucumber, shaved onion, and radish in a lemon-pomegranate vinaigrette with spiced yogurt drizzle for $13.99.
- Pirjanad Hot Chicken Tip Yip — Crispy chicken glazed in a spicy chipotle sauce served with white rice, relish of sweet corn, shishito peppers, jicama, plantains, and cilantro for $15.49.
- Peka Tuna Poke — Raw tuna tossed in a spicy Sriracha dressing served with green papaya salad, pickled mushrooms, fresh herbs, and crispy garlic for $17.99.
- Outpost Puff — Chocolate Pastry filled with Guajillo Chocolate Mousse and Green Milk Sauce finished with Thai Tea Panna Cotta, Spiced Pineapple, and Confectionary Debris for $6.99.
Ronto Roasters also got a few new menu items! They are:
- Andoan Fruit with Muja Sauce – Sticks of Jicama, Cucumber, Pineapple, Melon, and Dragon Fruit doused in a Tamarind Sauce and dusted with Peppercorn Ash (Plant-Based) for $6.99
- Kyryll Pork Rinds – Pork Rinds seasoned in a Savory Blend of Ancho Chile, Cheddar, Smoke, and Cinnamon for $7.49
- REMOVED: Blood Orange Margarita
- ADDED: African Margarita — Sauza Gold Tequila, Van der Hum Tangerine Liqueur from South Africa, Sweet-and-Sour, and Lime Juice for $13
- REMOVED most specialty cocktails and now only offers Captain’s Mai Tai, Magical Star Cocktail, Lost on Safari, Tikiti Punch, and Ngumu Jungle Juice
Over at the Swan and Dolphin, there are some price increases at Shula’s Steakhouse.
- New Orleans Style Shrimp increased from $19 to $21
- Tuna Tartare increased from $19 to $20
- 10-ounce Filet Mignon increased from $56 to $61
- 16-oz Prime New York Strip increased from $56 to $68
- 22-oz Cowboy Ribeye increased from $56 to $69
- 24-oz Black Angus Porterhouse increased from $53 to $63
- Norwegian Salmon increased from $35 to $37
- Maryland-style Crab Cakes increased from $37 to $39
Many restaurants will change certain ingredients in items due to what’s available seasonally, and that’s the case at Il Mulino with the Insalata Trattoria.
The salad now includes Farmers Greens, Heirloom Cherry Tomato, Red Onion, Garbanzo Beans, Kalamata Olives, Mozzarella Cheese, Red Wine Vinaigrette, Toasted Ciabatta Bread.
There’s another small menu change at Leaping Horse Libations. The Greek Salad Sandwich just has Turkey listed, instead of Roasted Turkey and is no longer served with Chips, but for the same price of $9.99.
On the Kids Menu, the Ham and Cheese Sandwich now comes with a choice of Ham OR Turkey.
There’s a LOT of change going on at the Contemporary right now, but there’s only one change at California Grill. The Roasted Squash Soup is now gone off the menu.
It’s been replaced with the Roasted Miso-Chicken Soup, which is made with Rice Noodles, Ginger Essence, Lime, Shiso, Hoisin, Chili-Garlic Crisp for $16.
The beverages for both brunch and dinner have some changes! Here’s what to expect next time you visiting this restaurant that offers a rollicking Irish good time!
- REMOVED: Blood Orange Bourbon
- NEW: Arthurs Old Fashioned — Tullamore Dew 12, Guinness simple syrup, Guinness cured bacon, angostura orange bitters for $15
- REMOVED: Celtic Sangria
- NEW: Irish Espresso Martini — Slane Irish whiskey, Miami club coffee liqueur, Guinness simple syrup, fresh espresso for $15
We’ve been celebrating the upcoming release of the newest Marvel movie, Black Widow, and so is D-Luxe Burger! You can now get a Black Widow Burger, which is made with a Signature-blend Beef Patty with Widow’s Bite Scotch Bonnet Sauce, Ninja Radish Slaw, Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomato, Grilled Onions for $13.49.
AND there’s also a Black Widow Shake made with Vanilla Gelato blended with Morello Cherry Purée, Cayenne Pepper, and Lime with layers of Chocolate Chiffon Cake topped with a Red Velvet Cake Pop for $9.99.
Those are all the updates we have this week, but we’ll be back soon with even more, so stay tuned!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did any of your favorite restaurants see menu changes this week? Let us know in the comments!