Yesterday, we saw that Dockside Diner at Disney’s Hollywood Studios was showing times for reopening this weekend.
Now, Disney has confirmed that the quick-service restaurant will be opening this weekend, on August 22nd. But that’s not all the news they released — there will be NEW menu items coming to Dockside Diner! Let’s see what’s coming when it reopens this Sunday.
On Echo Lake in Hollywood Studios, you’ll find the Dockside Diner. With plenty of outdoor seating, it’s a great place to stop and grab a snack or drink. Now there will be more reasons to head over there with some new food, treats, and drinks coming to the menu! A few of which are part of the Disney Princess Celebration.
On the menu, you’ll find the following new items:
- Shrimp Salad Roll – Shrimp, arugula, tomatoes, pickled shaved fennel, and sliced radish tossed with rémoulade sauce on a brioche butter bun served with seasoned house-made chips
- Chipotle Chicken Salad Roll – Roasted pulled chicken salad with red onions, celery, tomatoes, and watercress tossed with chipotle aïoli and topped with fried onions on a brioche butter bun served with seasoned house-made chips
- Smoked Fish Dip served with seasoned house-made chips, celery, carrots, jalapeños, and pickles
- Seaside Brownie – Chocolate brownie topped with white chocolate ganache and seaside garnish
- Blue Sea Margarita – Tequila, blue Curaçao, and sweet-and-sour
We can’t wait to go back this weekend and try some of these new things! Keep following DFB, and we’ll let you know about all the food updates happening around Disney World.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What are you most excited to try at Dockside Diner in Disney’s Hollywood Studios? Let us know in the comments!