Well, it’s been a busy week at Disney World, hasn’t it? The 50th Anniversary Celebration has officially kicked off!
And we’ve been busy running around trying every new snack we can find, WHILE also checking out some new restaurants and dining experiences. But we’re still tracking every menu update we can find, so let’s get on with what’s been going on this week!
There’s a price increase happening over at Le Cellier in the Canada Pavilion. On the “Appetizers” menu, Tuna Tartare has gone up from $17 to $19.
However, that’s the ONLY change we’ve seen here this week!
We’ve got some unfortunate news for fans of the Minnie Mouse Chocolate Lava Cake — as of writing, it’s no longer on the menu at Columbia Harbour House.
The Harbour Salad and Harbour Salad with Chicken have also been removed from the menu.
There’s a slight price increase at Earl of Sandwich. The Pepperoni Pizza Bread increased from $7.99 to $8.49.
That’s the only change we’ve seen here, though.
Some Gelato flavors have been switched out at Vivoli Il Gelato. The following flavors have been removed: Blueberry, Butter Pecan, Butter Pecan, and Chocolate Hazelnut. Pineapple has been added to the Sorbet flavors.
We’re also seeing some price increases:
- Tiramisu Push Pop increased from $5.75 to $6
- Creamsicle Float and Fresco Float increased from $11 to $11.25
- Mini Bomboloni (Italian Doughnut) (4) increased from $6 to $8
- Cannoli increased from $6.50 to $6.75
Java Chip and Peanut Butter Caramel have been removed from Milkshakes and Floats. There’s also a new Strawberry Waffle, which is fresh strawberries, strawberry sauce, and whipped cream for $9.75. Finally, the option to get 4 Large Cookies has been removed from “Bakery.”
We saw quite a few changes at Planet Hollywood! Under “Appetizers” Fried Jumbo Shrimp increased from $15.99 to $18.99. AND there are a few changes with the salads:
- ADDED: Spinach & Berries — Baby spinach tossed with fresh blueberries and strawberries, candied walnuts, Roma tomato, blue cheese crumbles, and balsamic vinaigrette for $17.99. Add grilled all-natural chicken breast for an additional $3.
- REMOVED: Citrus Kale
Here’s what’s been updated under pastas:
- Penne, Chicken & Broccoli increased from $18.99 to $19.99
- ADDED: Shrimp Florentine — Six large shrimp, Roma tomato & baby spinach with spaghetti tossed in roasted garlic cream sauce for $25.99
Burgers also saw a few updates:
- Bacon Mac-n-Cheese increased from $19.99 to $20.99
- The Original Ringer increased from $18.99 to $19.99
Finally, the “Grill Specialties” part of the menu has been updated:
- Bistro Sirloin Steak increased from $29.99 to $31.99
- BBQ Ribs increased from $29.99 to $31.99
- Slow-roasted Chicken increased from $26.99 to $28.95
- Sesame Ginger Salmon increased from $29.99 to $31.99
- ADDED: Fresh Florida Mahi Mahi — Grilled mahi mahi topped with tropical fruit salsa, served with house-made cilantro rice and green bean blend for $31.99
Disney’s Port Orleans Resorts will reopen soon, so we’re starting to see a few menu updates coming in. Here’s what’s changing at the Mardi Grogs Pool Bar:
- REMOVED: Garden Salad with Chicken
- ADDED: Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken for $10.99
- REMOVED: Mickey Pretzel, Cream Cheese Pretzel, Jalapeno Pretzel, Nacho Chips with Cheese, and Mickey Pretzel with Cheese
- ADDED: Pretzel with Cheese Sauce for $6.79
Over at Muddy Rivers, there are a few changes on the “Sandwiches and Salads” menu:
- REMOVED: Italian Sub
- ADDED: Ham and Cheese Sub — Served with Tomato, Lettuce, and bag of chips for $10.49
- ADDED: Pretzel with Cheese Sauce for $6.79
The breakfast menu at Riverside Mill Food Court is also seeing some changes prior to reopening. Here’s what we’re seeing:
- Mickey-shaped Waffles increased from $8.79 to $9.99
- REMOVED: Cheese Omelet and Western Omelet
- REMOVED: Chipotle Seitan Vegetable Saute (Plant-Based)
- ADDED: Overnight Oats — Oats, Chia Seeds, Agave Syrup, Coconut Milk, Blueberries, and Walnuts (Plant-based) for $5.29
The menu at The Artist’s Palette has seen quite a few changes:
- REMOVED: Chicken Breast Nuggets
- ADDED: Lemon-Tarragon Roasted Chicken — Roasted Half-Chicken in Lemon-Tarragon Butter served with Roasted Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables for $14.49
- ADDED: Chicken Strips (4 Strips) — Served with House-made Saratoga Chips for $10.49
- ADDED: Braised Meatballs — Pork and Beef Meatballs cooked in Pomodoro Sauce served with Polenta, Sweet-and-Sour Peppers and Onions, and Grilled Baguette for $11.99
- Turkey Club Wrap increased from $10.99 to $11.49
- Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwich — Barbecued Pork topped with Creamy Coleslaw and Mango Ketchup on a Kaiser Roll served with a choice of Side for $10.49
- Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwich decreased from $10.99 to $10.49
- Saratoga Salad with Chicken increased from $10.99 to $11.29
- Caesar Salad with Chicken increased from $9.99 to $10.99
- Saratoga Salad increased from $8.99 to $9.29
- Caesar Salad increased from $7.99 to $8.99
We’re already big fans of the breakfast at Cape May Cafe but there’s been a change. The Assorted House-made Pastries and Spreads is now gone from the menu.
Instead, guests will get Beach Buns, which are Salted Caramel Pull-apart Bread topped with Cinnamon Streusel. Um YUM!
Although we report a lot of price increases at Disney World, we’ve got some price DECREASES happening over at Geyser Point:
Also, the Fruit Plate is now Season Fruit Plate and served with Honey Yogurt.
Here’s what’s new with the beverages there:
- ADDED: Magical Beacon Cocktail — Empress 1908 Gin, Bols Blue Curaçao, Minute Maid® Premium Lemonade, Orgeat (Almond), Lemon, Hibiscus Grenadine and a souvenir Glow Cube for $17
- ADDED: Rough Rider Sour — Rough Rider Whiskey perfectly mixed with Sweet-and-Sour for $15
- REMOVED: WhipperSnapper Sour
Hold on to your hats, because Centertown Market had the MOST menu changes this week. Let’s get down to it. Here’s what’s been updated:
- Cheeseburger is now Cheddar Cheeseburger — Grilled Signature-blend Burger topped with Cheddar, Lettuce, and Tomato on a Toasted Brioche Bun served with French Fries for $11.49
- Bacon Cheeseburger is now Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger — Grilled Signature-blend Burger topped with Bacon, Cheddar, Lettuce, and Tomato on a Toasted Brioche Bun served with French Fries for $12.49
- ADDED: Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwich — Barbecued Pork topped with Creamy Coleslaw and Mango Ketchup on a Kaiser Roll served with a choice of Side for $10.49
- Smoked Turkey Sandwich is now Turkey Sandwich — Smoked Turkey, Gouda, Barbecue Mayonnaise, and Crispy Slaw on soft Multigrain Bread Served Deli-style with choice of side for $9.99
- With Chicken Strips, you now get four strips, instead of three
- ADDED: Garden Salad — Bed of Romaine with Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Onions, and Croutons with your choice of Dressing on the side for $8.99
- Four-Cheese Pizza is now Large Cheese Pizza for $14.99
- Pepperoni Pizza is now Large Pepperoni Pizza for $14.99
- REMOVED: Hawaiian Pizza
- ADDED: Super Slice of Pepperoni Pizza for $8.99 and Super Slice of Cheese Pizza for $8.49
- ADDED: Garden Salad with Chilled Shrimp — Chilled Shrimp served over a bed of Romaine with Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Onions, and Croutons with your choice of Dressing on the side for $11.99
- ADDED: Garden Salad with Chilled Chicken — Chilled Chicken Breast served over a bed of Romaine with Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Onions, and Croutons with your choice of Dressing on the side for $10.99
- REMOVED from Plant-Based: Plant-based Spicy Jackfruit-Carnitas Hoagie, “Cheesesteak” Griddled Seitan, Plant-based Tacos, Curried Garbanzo Salad Sandwich, and Chipotle Seitan Tacos- For Kids 3-9
- Impossible Market Burger is now Impossible™ Barbecued Market Burger — Served with Arugula, Tomato, Avocado, Barbecue Sauce, and a choice of a side for $12.79
- ADDED: Plant-based Fried Yucca Bowl — Fried Yucca topped with Black Beans, Pico de Gallo, Plant-based Cheese, and Plant-based Sausage for $15.49
Those are a LOT of updates, but that’s it for this week. But don’t worry — we’re keeping an eye on all the menus at Disney World, so we’ll be back soon with any changes we find!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did any of your favorite Disney World restaurants have menu updates this week? Let us know in the comments!