Let’s dive in and take a look at all the holiday treats and entertainment coming to Downtown Disney in Disneyland Resort!
Ready to take a look at all the new and returning food? There’s quite a bit, so let’s get started!
- The Peppermint Classic Shake: a chocolate mint pattie, whipped cream, crushed peppermint, and chocolate drizzle.
- The White Peppermint Churro: a churro in powdered sugar and drizzled with peppermint icing
- The Christmas Snowman Macaron
- Gingerbread Macaron
- Pumpkin Mousse Tart
- Pumpkin Latte
- Peppermint Latte
Marceline’s Confectionery (Now Available for Mobile Order)
- Mickey Peppermint Marshmallow
- Mickey Santa Cupcake
- Snowflake Caramel Apple
- The Holiday Pizza: fontina, provolone, roasted pumpkin, finocchiona salami, sautéed onions and honey.
- Pumpkin Glazed Beignet (available through 12/9/21)
- Candy Cane Glaze Beignet (available 12/10/21-1/9/22 at the express window)
- Bananas Foster Glazed Beignet (available inside the restaurant)
- Snowfall Martini
- Peppermint Cocoa Ice Cream
- Gingerbread Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Almond Brittle with Salted Ganache Ice Cream
- The Great Cookie Swap Ice Cream (beginning 11/26/21)
You can also grab Dwanta’s Teremana Spiked Eggnog.
- Christmas Cookie Cupcake
- Gingerbread Cupcake
- Chocolate Peppermint Cupcake
- The Trio de Tamales de Dulce: Red Tamal served with a house-made strawberry jam, White Tamal Dulce de Leche served with raisins and cinnamon compote, and Yellow Pineapple Tamal topped with a piña colada sauce.
- Cin-A-Bitz: hand-rolled pretzel pieces covered with butter and a cinnamon-sugar coating.
At Downtown Disney, you’ll also be able to see a cappella carolers like Holiday Harmony, The Moonrays, and The Sugarplums on Fridays through Sundays from November 26th to December 26th!
We’re always keeping up with the latest Disney news, so stay tuned here for more holiday updates!
What do you think about these holiday treats and entertainment? Let us know in the comments!