We’re still kinda reeling from all the price increases we saw at Disney World last week, but there have still been additional changes to Disney World restaurant menu updates.
So while we’re eating our share of Mickey Scones (YES, THERE ARE MICKEY SCONES), we’re still going through all these updates and reporting on them. So let’s get to it, shall we?
The Bacon Macaroni & Cheese Hot Dog has increased from $11.49 to $11.99
But we’re not seeing any other changes here!
At Plaza Restaurant, both the Main Street Burger and Chili-Impossible Burger increased from $21.50 to $22.
So far, those are the only changes there this week.
Under “Secondi” on the Tutto Italia menu, the Bistecca increased from $39 to $40. And under “Pasta,” Ravioli has been added — it’s made with Grilled chicken ravioli, ricotta, mozzarella, green beans, cream, and pesto sauce for $29.
Under Desserts, the Torta di Ricotta al Limone has been replaced with Torta di Ricotta, which is a Lemon ricotta cheesecake with macerated berries for $13.
On the Breakfast menu at Ale & Compass, the Smoked Salmon and Toasted Bagel Sandwich is no longer served with House-Made Chips. The price for the sandwich also increased from $16 to $17.
There are also some changes to some of the drinks available on the Lunch menu:
- Maple Old Fashioned increased from $13 to $14
- Manhattan increased from $14 to $15
On the Allergy-Friendly Kids’ Menu, Fruit Cup has been added for $3. Red Potatoes have also been added as a choice to the Allergy-Friendly Kids’ Create-Your-Own menu.
Jiko will reopen on February 17th and we’re already seeing some updates to the menu. First, the following “Enhancements” will be available to add onto your meal:
- Mozambique Peri Peri Prawns — Lemon-Garlic Butter and Bird’s Eye Peppers for $23
- Bobotie Mac & Cheese — Four Cheeses, Waygu, Almonds, Raisins, Kachumbari and Red Wine Reduction for $20
- Zulu Oxtail Samp and Beans — Cracked Hominy, Sea Peas, Fragrant Masala, and Braised Oxtail for $11
Under “Appetizers,” we saw these changes:
- Grilled Wild Boar Tenderloin is now called Braaied Wild Boar Tenderloin
- North African-spiced Scallops is now called Seared Scallops with Nhopi and Groundnuts and is made with Diver Scallops, Blistered Peanuts, Nhopi, Chestnut Cream, Fennel-Apple Slaw, and Cider Reduction
Allergy-friendly Mickey Waffles for Kids have increased from $6.49 to $7.29 at Beach Club Marketplace.
So far, that’s the only update we have here, though!
Price increases are happening at Beaches and Cream, too. Here’s what we’ve seen:
- Angus Beef Burger increased from $17 to $19
This increase has also happened for the allergy-friendly version of the burger.
One drink over at AbracadaBar will cost more if you order it. The Vanderberry increased from $13.50 to $17.
That’s the only change we’re seeing right now.
Flying Fish will be reopening soon, too, on January 27th, and there have been some menu updates. Under “Appetizers,” here’s what we’re seeing:
- Lobster Bisque increased from $15 to $16
- Prince Edward Island Mussels increased from $16 to $18
- Slow-roasted Pork Belly increased from $14 to $16
- REMOVED: Jumbo Shrimp
- REMOVED: Crispy Oysters
- ADDED: Mesclun Greens Salad — Chèvre, Marcona Almonds, Watermelon Radish and Blueberry Vinaigrette for $15
- Tasting of Artisan Cheeses increased from $16 to $21
- Oak-grilled Romaine increased from $13 to $15
Here’s what’s different under “Entrees:”
- Oak-Grilled Salmon replaced with Verlasso Salmon — Bok Choy, Celery Root and Golden Saffron Nage for $48
- Char-crusted New York Strip increased from $49 to $56 and is now served with Mille-Feuille Potato Gratin, Cauliflower Colors, and Béarnaise Sauce
- Roasted Tofu increased from Roasted Tofu
The following “Enhancements” are also now available:
- Sautéed Shrimp for $18
- Cold Water Lobster Tail for $27
- Seared Scallops for $21
- Grilled Octopus for $21
The “Desserts” menu got some updates, too! Here’s what’s changed:
- Cocoa Breach increased from $13 to $14
- REMOVED: Blueberries, Limes, and Sea Shells
- ADDED: Creamy Goat Cheesecake — Honey Glaze, Cassis Gel, and Pistachio Cake for $13
- REMOVED: Panna ‘Carpa’
- REMOVED: Florida Sunset
- ADDED: 50th Celebration Midnight Lemon — Fresh Berries, Crispy Meringue, and Sweet Lemon for $12
At the Paddock Grill, the Saratoga Burger is no longer available, but the menu has added a Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger, which is 1/3 lb Signature-blend Burger with Cheddar, Smoked Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato on a Brioche Bun for $12.49.
However, you can still get the Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger.
Homecomin’ is another restaurant seeing some price increases. Here’s what’s going on with the menu:
- Church Lady Deviled Eggs increased from $12 to $13
- Bee Haven Bay Fried Green Tomatoes increased from $14 to $15
- Fried Chicken Salad increased from $18 to $19
- Harvest Salad increased from $18 to $19
- Fried Chicken Sandwich increased from $18 to $19
- REMOVED: HFK Barbecue Sandwich
- Braised Short Ribs increased from $32 to $37
- Char-grilled Chicken increased from $26 to $27
- Shine Cake increased from $11 to $12
And there have been some beverage updates — here’s what’s changed on the “Shine On Tap” part of the menu:
- ADDED: Rumshine Punch — Strawberry RumShine, blackberry brandy, banana liqueur, pineapple juice and house-made grenadine for $14 for 16-oz or $22 for 22-oz
- ADDED: Blue Hooch — Blue Flame moonshine, lemon-infused moonshine, blue curacao, house-made simple syrup, fresh lemon juice, and a splash of Sprite for $14 for 16-oz or $22 for 22-oz
- ADDED: Moonshine Margarita — Tequila, moonshine with a splash of fresh-squeezed orange and lime for $14 for 16-oz or $22 for 22-oz
Under “Craft Cocktails,” Moonshine Mash increased from $13 to $14.
If you’re planning on dining at STK Orlando, you’ll need to know about the following updates on the Lunch Menu under “STK:”
- REMOVED: Dry-Aged Porterhouse
- REMOVED: Dry-Aged Tomahawk Ribeye
The Dinner menu has some updates, as well. Everything under the “Sides” part of the menu has been removed.
At Wine Bar George, the drink menu is seeing some updates:
- REMOVED: Clarified Rum Punch
- REMOVED: Lucky #13
- REMOVED: Roxbury
- REMOVED: Bitter Thistle
- REMOVED: Just a Lil Tiki
- REMOVED: Day-Walker
- ADDED: El Lado Oscuro — Tapatio Tequila, Yellow Chartreuse, BLY Ancho Chile, Hot Honey, Lemon for $15
- ADDED: Banana Bread Daiquiri — Kasama Rum, Alamea Spiced Rum, Giffard Crème de Banana, Vanilla, Orgeat, Cinnamon, Lemon for $15
- ADDED: The Chalet — Joseph Drouin Calvados, Barolo Chinato, Campari, Cinnamon, Clove for $15
- ADDED: Three Chocolatiers — Leblon Cachaça, Averna Amaro, Cynar, Giffard Crème de Cacao for $15
Those are all the updates we have for this week, but stay tuned because we’ll be back soon with more!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did any of your favorite Disney World restaurants have changes this week? Let us know in the comments!