It’s the LAST day of the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, but do not despair!
The International Flower & Garden Festival is up next in just a few days, and we are HYPED. We’re going to eat all the delicious food, check out all the beautiful topiaries, and enjoy all the unique activities that the festival has to offer. And you know what’s near the top of our list? That’s right, the Garden Graze!
If you aren’t familiar, the Garden Graze is sort of like a food scavenger hunt during the festival. You’ll get a list of 5 different food items in your festival booklet and as you order each one, a Cast Member will stamp your booklet. Once you’ve tried all 5, you can take it to the Pineapple Promenade Outdoor Kitchen to get a special prize!
Disney released the menu items that will be available for the Garden Graze, and our mouths are watering just reading the list. Here’s what you can try:
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread — located at Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toy Box Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta — located at EPCOT Sunshine Griddle
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis — located at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods
- Potato Pancakes with House-Made Apple Sauce — located at Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla Cake soaked in Oat Milk, Almond Milk and Coconut Milk with Toasted Coconut — located at La Isla Fresca
Some of these things we’ve seen in the past (and have even made the Garden Graze before!) but we’ll be thrilled to check off the full list nonetheless. We can’t wait to get the full menus and start planning all of the treats that we’re going to eat on opening day. This year’s festival runs from March 2nd-July 4th, 2022.
Stay tuned to DFB for all the festival news and updates as we draw closer to the opening day! We’ve got you covered with all the Disney food news!