Disney vacations can be VERY expensive.
We keep up with all the latest Disney deals and discounts to help you save as much money on your vacation as possible. Sometimes specific discounts become available for certain Disney members, like Annual Passholders, Disney Vacation Club members, and Disney Visa Cardholders. If that last one applies to you (Disney Visa Cardholder) and you’re planning a Disney World trip later this year, you can save BIG on your hotel stay — here’s how!
Disney Visa Cardmembers can save up to 35% on their Disney World hotel rooms this summer! A HUGE thanks to our friends over at Small World Vacations for sharing some of the details about this discount with us.
Here’s what you need to know: This offer is only available for select Disney World resorts. To get the deal, you’ll have to book using your Disney Visa card. It applies to most stays on the following dates:
- May 14th to June 24th, 2023
- July 5th to August 19th, 2023
- August 27th to September 7th, 2023
Many of Disney World’s resorts are eligible for this deal and how much you’ll save depends on what resort you choose to stay at.
Generally, you can expect to save 35% at:
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
You can save 30% at:
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
You’ll be able to save 25% at:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Standard Rooms
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
You can save 15% at:
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
And you can save 10% at:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
The number of rooms set aside for this deal is limited so you’ll want to get to booking soon! You’ll need to use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit, ad the Disney Visa Cardmember MUST stay in the room. Some room types are also excluded (like the Cabins at Copper Creek Villas) so just keep that in mind.
Need some help booking your vacation? Check out our friends over at Small World Vacations! They’re wonderful vacation planners and will help you take advantage of all the Disney World vacation discounts that you’re eligible for. As always, stay tuned to DFB for all the latest Disney news!
Check out all the new Disney deals and discounts available for your vacation right here!
Want More Details About Disney World’s Hotels?
Ranking of ALL of Disney World’s Hotels
A Full List of Changes Announced for Disney World’s Hotels
The BEST Disney World Hotels for 2023
The WORST Disney World Hotels for 2023
13 Critical Things You’re FORGETTING About When Booking a Disney World Hotel
8 Gadgets You Need for Your Disney World Hotel Room
The Surprising Things You Won’t Find in Your Disney World Hotel Room
The Secret Way to Stay in Disney World’s Hotels for LESS!
What Items from Amazon Can You Have Delivered to Your Resort Hotel? We’ve Got the Details
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the latest Disney World hotel news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever used a travel agent to help plan your vacation? Tell us in the comments below!
Does this mean that Disney is expecting a fall off of guests during the second half of 2023