Calling all fans of Toy Story and caramel apples! Alien Caramel Apples have returned to Disneyland Resort. Currently they’ve landed at Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure! “Ooooooh!!”
It’s time for What’s New from Disneyland Resort! We love bringing you the What’s New from Walt Disney World, including construction updates, new merchandise, ride openings and closings, dining news, and MORE! And we’re thrilled to be doing the same for Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park! Come along!
Disneyland Resort Construction
Disneyland Resort recently announced the name of its newest parking garage: the Pixar Pals Parking Structure. [Read more…]
When we brought you to the grand opening of Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff Confectionery on Pixar Pier earlier this year, one element of the colorful candy shop was missing: Bing Bong himself! So they draped a sheet over an elephant nose and it was really weird.
But now the wait is (finally!) over! Bing Bong is in the building!
“Who’s your friend who likes to play?”
“BING BONG, BING BONG!”
Welcome to Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff Confectionery, which is now open on Disney California Adventure’s new Pixar Pier! Riley’s imaginary best friend from Inside Out, Bing Bong, is serving treats inspired by the candy tears he cries.
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We were LIVE at Pixar Pier all weekend and have so many updates!
- The Pixar Fest Food Guide now features food from Pixar Pier.
- There’s even MORE food coming to Pixar Pier – check it out here!
- We have details on Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff coming soon to Pixar Pier!
- We checked out the NEW Lamplight Lounge at Pixar Pier! And you’ve got to see the secret dining room!
- The 2019 vacation packages and Disney Dining Plan details were announced!
- Check out our review of the classic Napoleon at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed lunch at Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort!
- Pigs + Pints is happening today at Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs.
- A new and unique Fall Into Magic Vacation Package was announced for this fall.
- You’ve gotta see the newest Minnie Mouse ears coming to the Disney Parks.
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and several resort hotels.
- There’s a new, MUST-HAVE refillable popcorn bucket at Disney World!
- Check out the new Churro Ice Cream Sandwich at the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re talking about new Pixar Chocolate Mousse Brownie at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Happily Ever After AFTER Fireworks Dessert Party.
- There’s an exciting new feature on the My Disney Experience app.
- We discovered another mermaid cupcake making a splash at Disney World.
- Check out the new lemon treats at Disneyland’s Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Tips for Eating Gluten Free at Disney World, Six Surprising Disney Trends for 2018, The Newest Disneyland Must-Eat Snacks, and the Best Counter Service Breakfasts at Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
June 25, 2018: Pixar Pier FULL VIDEO REVIEW!June 23, 2018: Full review of Lamplight Lounge: Click HERE!June 22, 2018: The SECRET DINING ROOM at Pixar Pier!June 22, 2018: FULL RIDE THROUGH VIDEO of Incredicoaster added to Incredicoaster section below!
Stay tuned right here for continual updates so you don’t miss a thing!
We. Are. HERE… at PIXAR PIER!!!
The transformation is complete. What was once Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure in Disneyland Resort is now Pixar Pier — an entire Land made up of four neighborhoods celebrating the fun and friendship represented in the films and characters of the Pixar films.
The Land’s official opening is this Saturday, June 23rd. But we’re here for a special media-only event today and tomorrow so we get to give you a sneak peek!!
Are you ready to join us 🙂 ? Then let’s step into Pixar Pier!
Our first stop is…
is opening in Disney California Adventure in a matter of DAYS, and I can’t WAIT to get there!
But none of us have to wait any longer to take a sneak peek at some of the colorful, whimsical, plentiful goodies coming to Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff!
Buuuut…while Pixar Pier will officially open on June 23rd, according to Disney’s latest post, Bing Bong’s won’t open until “later this summer.” We’re guessing that means it won’t be ready for this weekend???
Super bummer…but we have lots to check out in the meantime, because this confectionery will bring all sorts of classic Disney snacks — along with unique offerings as well — to guests on Pixar Pier. [Read more…]
We’re taking in ALL the tastes and sights of Pixar Fest all over Disneyland Resort! And some of those sights involve new concept art for the food kiosks and confectioneries coming to Pixar Pier when it opens in Disney California Adventure on June 23, 2018!
Click Here To See Everything You Need To Know About Pixar Fest in Disneyland (Plus Our Reviews and Pixar Fest Food Checklist!)
In true storytelling fashion, these pieces have revealed a bit of the artistic process surrounding the creation of the stories of the spots behind the food, and the thought process of creating eatery concept art. And we believe they’ve also revealed what was previously simply referred to as an “IncrediCoaster Snack Location”…
Super excited to share some breaking news with you about Pixar Pier in Disneyland Resort’s Disney California Adventure park. (Don’t forget that Pixar Pier officially opens on June 23rd!)
We’ve got the scoop on some brand new eats for Pixar Fest as well as some upcoming Pixar Pier dining locations that will be permanent residents of the new Pixar Pier! Ready? Here we go!! (Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post to see the new Pixar Pier dining spots!)