Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a relaxing weekend and enjoying summer! It’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the recent Disney food news!
It was an another exciting week at Disney and we were able to check out more new dining spots including STK Orlando and Tiffins!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Tiffins is now open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and we had a chance to dine there!
- Victoria & Albert’s Chef Scott Hunnel promoted!
- You just have to eat this Churro Cupcake from the Contempo Cafe!
- A new Main Street Electrical Parade lunch package is coming to Tony’s Town Square at the Magic Kingdom!
- Listen to AJ talk about dining at Disney Springs on the latest PassPorter Moms Podcast!
- Magic Kingdom’s Skipper Canteen now accepting Advance Dining Reservations.
- Rumor: The Plaza Restaurant to offer increased walk-up availability!
- We checked out the new menu items at Raglan Road!
- Vivoli il Gelato debuts Tiramisu Gelato for a limited time!
- We have more details on Homecoming: Florida Kitchen and Shine Bar.
- Check out our photo tour and review of the snacks at Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s nighttime parties.
- We had a chance to check out the Nomad Lounge in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Check out our full review of dinner at STK Orlando!
Are you ready for another trip around the World? We’ve got lots of new eats, treats, and Gaston-themed Feasts coming at you for this round of What’s New (along with a peek at a lot — and I mean A LOT — of stuff to come!).
We’re kicking off our latest jaunt at the most Magical of All Kingdoms…
A recent visit to the Magic Kingdom revealed changes and additions — both big and small — to Counter Service spots all over the park.