Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a seasonal Magic Kingdom event requiring a separate ticket for entry.
Once inside, guests will enjoy plenty of ghoulish fun and entertainment only available at the Party!
Everything from trick-or-treating in the Magic Kingdom, the Boo-To-You Parade, and Happy HalloWishes Halloween Fireworks is included, along with access to Magic Kingdom attractions and meet-and-greets with characters in their Halloween costumes.
Speaking of costumes, guests are welcome to wear their own (guidelines for costumes can be found via a link under Additional Information).
Have a Spooktacular time!
2017 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Information
For 2017, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party takes place on the following dates:
- August 25 and 29, 2017
- September 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 and 29, 2017
- October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31, 2017
- November 1, 2017
Special Entertainment and Inclusions
- Trick-or-Treating at designated spots throughout the Magic Kingdom
- Guest-only access to Magic Kingdom attractions
- Show: Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular
- Fireworks Show: Happy HalloWishes
- Parade: Boo-To-You Halloween Parade
- Photo opportunities with Disney characters in their Halloween costumes
- Party-exclusive snacks available for extra purchase
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party officially begins at 7:00 pm and ends at midnight; however, Party guests can enter the Magic Kingdom at 4:00 pm.
Price varies based on selected date, increasing as Halloween approaches. Prices for specific party dates can be seen by visiting the Purchase Tickets page on the Disney World website.
Adults: $79 – $99 not including tax, with the exception of October 31 for $115
Children ages 3 to 9: $69 – $94 not including tax, with the exception of October 31 for $110
- Admission into Magic Kingdom typically begins at 4:00 pm for Party guests, with the Party officially beginning at 7:00 pm.
- Guests are encouraged to wear Halloween costumes; however, rules do apply. You can read Disney’s official guidelines regarding costumes here.
To Purchase Tickets
NOTE: The information above is specific to the 2017 Parties. Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Page to confirm information prior to booking.