Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a seasonal Magic Kingdom event requiring a separate ticket for entry.
Once inside, guests will enjoy plenty of ghoulish fun and entertainment only available at the Party!
Everything from trick-or-treating in the Magic Kingdom, the Boo-To-You Parade, and Happy HalloWishes Halloween Fireworks is included, along with access to Magic Kingdom attractions and meet-and-greets with characters in their Halloween costumes.
New in 2018! Select attractions will transform for the Party, including new lighting effects on Mad Tea Party, pirates interacting with guests on Pirates of the Caribbean while everyone joins the search for “Gunpowder Pete,” and a special soundtrack and new effects will transform Space Mountain. And look for the Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam dance party.
Guests are welcome to wear costumes, too (guidelines for costumes can be found via a link under Additional Information).
Read about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party here, and have a Spooktacular time!
2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Information
For 2018, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party takes place on the following dates:
- August 17, 24, 28, 31
- September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
- October 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31
Special Entertainment and Inclusions
- Trick-or-Treating at designated spots throughout the Magic Kingdom
- Guest-only access to Magic Kingdom attractions
- Show: Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular
- Fireworks Show: Happy HalloWishes
- Parade: Boo-To-You Halloween Parade
- Photo opportunities with Disney characters in their Halloween costumes
- Party-exclusive snacks available for extra purchase
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party officially begins at 7:00 pm and ends at midnight; however, Party guests can enter the Magic Kingdom at 4:00 pm.
Price varies based on selected date (not including tax).
August 17, 24, 31 and September 7, 14, 21, 25:
Advance Sale: Adult $79/Child $74
Same Day: Adult $89/Child $84
August 28 and September 3, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23:
Advance Sale: Adult $75/Child $70
Same Day: Adult $85/Child $80
September 28, 30 and October 2,4:
Advance Sale: Adult $89/Child $84
Same Day: Adult $99/Child $94
October 5, 12, 19, 26, 28, 30:
Advance Sale: Adult $119/Child $114
Same Day: Adult $119/Child $114
October 8, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25:
Advance Sale: Adult $99/Child $94
Same Day: Adult $109/Child $104
Adults $125/Child $120
- Admission into Magic Kingdom typically begins at 4:00 pm for Party guests, with the Party officially beginning at 7:00 pm.
- Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members are eligible for discounts on select dates.
- Guests are encouraged to wear Halloween costumes; however, rules do apply. You can read Disney’s official guidelines regarding costumes here.
To Purchase Tickets
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Page to confirm information prior to booking.