Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a seasonal Magic Kingdom event requiring a separate ticket for entry.
Once inside, guests will enjoy plenty of ghoulish fun and entertainment only available at the Party!
Trick-or-treating in the Magic Kingdom and the party-exclusive Boo-To-You Halloween Parade are included, along with access to Magic Kingdom attractions and meet-and-greets with characters in their Halloween costumes.
And 2019 has brought the debut of an all new Halloween fireworks spectacular called Disney’s Not-So-Scary Spectacular, just for party guests!
Select attractions received a Halloween overlay again in 2019, including colorful lighting effects on Mad Tea Party, real-life pirates interacting with guests on Pirates of the Caribbean, and a special soundtrack and new (dark!) effects in Space Mountain.
Guests are welcome to wear costumes, too (guidelines for costumes can be found via a link under Additional Information below!).
2019 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Information
For 2019, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party takes place on the following dates:
- August – 16, 20, 23, 27 and 30
- September – 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27 and 29
- October – 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29 and 31
- November 1
Special Entertainment and Inclusions
- Trick-or-Treating at designated spots throughout the Magic Kingdom
- Guest-only access to Magic Kingdom attractions (some with Halloween overlays)
- Show: Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular
- Fireworks Show: Disney’s Not-So-Scary Spectacular
- Parade: Boo-To-You Halloween Parade
- Photo opportunities with Disney characters in their Halloween costumes
- Party-exclusive snacks available for extra purchase
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party officially begins at 7:00PM and ends at midnight; however, Party guests can enter the Magic Kingdom at 4:00PM.
Dates and Prices
Price varies based on selected date (not including tax) and starts at $79.
New in 2019, Disney has announced the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Pass for $299 for adults and $284 for children 3-9. The pass allows the guest entry to every Party except the one on Halloween itself. Click here for more info!
- Admission into Magic Kingdom typically begins at 4:00PM for Party guests, with the Party officially beginning at 7:00PM.
- Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members are eligible for discounts on select dates.
- Guests are encouraged to wear Halloween costumes; however, rules do apply. You can read Disney’s official guidelines regarding costumes here.
To Purchase Tickets
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Page to confirm information prior to booking.