Happy April! We hope you’re having a wonderful and relaxing spring weekend. Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news!
A couple of weeks ago we had a chance to check out the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival and we have the full booth menus and all the food photos.
Don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have the details on the 2018 Free Dining Offer for guests from the United Kingdom!
- Check out our review of the Cookies and Cream Cupcake at Disney World and Disneyland.
- We checked out What’s New at Disney World right now!
- There’s a list of preliminary bands for this year’s Eat to the Beat concerts!
- We have a review of the Raspberry Smoothie at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies.
- Listen to the latest PassPorter Podcast where AJ talks about the DCA Food and Wine Festival and the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- There’s a new Pineapple Cotton Candy at Disney California Adventure!
- Did you hear about the Dole Whip and Rum Smoothie at Art of Animation?
- A new Brown Derby Hat Glowcube is available now at the Hollywood Brown Derby
- Check out our review of the Chili-Cheese Hot Dog from Casey’s Corner.
- Maurice’s Treats in Disneyland is featuring Beauty and the Beast-themed twists!
- The latest DFB YouTube videos are about the 20 Disney Snacks You Have to Try in 2017 and Secret Menu Items in Disneyland.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
This week we launched the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 20% OFF your purchase with code SAVE2017!