We are coming to you LIVE from Walt Disney World this weekend, as we learn even more of what’s in store this fall for the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
The Festival, which celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2015, will run for more than 7 weeks this year. That’s 53 days to enjoy all the food, wine, and fun that this event has to offer.
But that’s not all that’s been happening this week. While we’re busy learning more of what’s coming, let’s take a look at some of the food that’s made headlines this week.
Disney Food News
- We’re hearing rumors of another possible new restaurant coming Disney Springs: Chef Art’s Florida Fish Camp.
- We’re also taking a closer look at some of the changes in the Disney Dining Plan.
- The first Narrators for Epcot’s Candlelight Processional have been announced and booking is now open for the popular holiday event.
- Joffrey’s Tea Traders has opened in Downtown Disney (soon to be Disney Springs) and we’re taking a look at some of the different teas they offer.
- We have a review of the new to us Breakfast Waffle Cone at BoardWalk Bakery.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t [Read more…]