Hellooooooo, everyone! If you’re as cabin fevered up as I am this week, you’re probably dreaming of Disney World in the Spring!
We’ve got some awesome news about just that! The Flower and Garden Festival returns this year with even more “Outdoor Kitchens” and goodies. Yum! We’ll be back soon with menus — and hopefully food pics!
We have even more Disney Food scoop, just follow the links below!
Disney Food News
- Disney Vacation Club has announced magical dining experiences, exclusively for DVC Members and their Guests.
- A Ratatouille themed restaurant and ride will open at Disneyland Paris in 2014!
- We have big news (new booths and dishes!) about the Outdoor Kitchens at the 2014 21st Annual Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival in Walt Disney World!
- Don’t forget to check out our What’s New in Walt Disney World post — it’s all about sweet treats!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including a Valentine’s Sweetheart Chocolate Table at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
DFB Reader Finds
Facebook friend Lisa G. sent a photo from her meal at Fulton’s Crab House. Take a look at the Crab Cake!
French Cake Designer (and Facebook Friend) Jonathan sent in this Olaf cake photo!! Love it!!!
We love your Disney food finds!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book Grand Launch
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2014 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
While our 2013 Guide was extensive, Disney World is always updating menus, prices, and other dining info. And we’re always finding new things to tell you about! So we’ve updated our 2014 edition with brand new details and more exclusive info!
Here Are Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2014 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2014
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top 11 Must-Have Snacks for 2014.
- An updated section on birthday parties and specialty cakes in Disney World
- A comprehensive, 10-page chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2014, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for the 11 Great Snacks you must try this year
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our Grand Launch week!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBGuide.com and use code: [Read more…]