It’s not often that food news from one single park completely dominates the landscape. But that’s exactly what we’ve witnessed this week with Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and it looks like it will continue into this upcoming week!
We’ve been there to cover it all, but there’s been plenty happening on other fronts as well.
Let’s take a look at all the Disney Food News from this week!
Disney Food News
- We share our review of the Blue Milk Milkshake at 50s Prime Time Cafe. And we find out that it may stick around (through the magic of rebranding!) as Star Wars Weekends give way to Frozen Fever at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Zuri’s Sweets Shop is set to open next week in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and we have a sneak peek at the new Harambe Market shop.
- More details emerge about The Edison, a new restaurant opening in Disney Springs in 2016, and Vivoli Gelateria is now open for business in Disney Springs.
- The Tree of Life Cupcake debuts at Kusafiri Bakery.
- We bring you news and reviews of a brand new menu (including two new pasta dishes) at the Beastly Kiosk in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We have more news for you from the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, as we share the menu for the Tequila Pairing Lunches, that will take place in the Mexico Pavilion.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events,
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Today, we’re featuring fun finds from Hawaii — with a Disney twist!
Reader Wendy shared this photo and review of the Lilikoi Cheesecake at Ulu Cafe in Disney’s Aulani Resort via the DFB Mailbag. She says, “The sweet, creamy mango cheesecake and the tangy lilikoi (passion fruit) glaze blended well together! This dessert far surpasses all other ‘premade desserts in a cup’!”
Kanani Ashley shared this great pic of a Self Serve Dole Whip Station in a brand new drugstore that just opened in Hawaii! AAAAAH!!! Who wants one of these at home??
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 2015-2016 Disney World Vacation Must-Have E-Book Sale!
Getting ready to head out for that much-anticipated Walt Disney World Trip? Woohoo!! That’s the best feeling ever, isn’t it?
But, whether you like to be spontaneous or plan every detail, planning ahead is the key to less stress when it comes to Walt Disney World. And planning is even more important when it comes to dining.
If you really want to dine in the hottest restaurants, you pretty much have to plan ahead. Be spontaneous, of course. But get a couple Advance Dining Reservations in place.
But which ones?
That’s where Disney Food Blog comes in, because we are all about the planning!!
You already enjoy our reviews, news, and tips daily on our Blog. But did you know — that’s JUST the tip of the iceberg. Because we have lots more to share with you in our complete line of DFB Guides.
If you’re ready for a fun, easy way to personalize eating and drinking your way through Disney, then check out the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book.
Fully updated for your 2015-2016 adventures, the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subject — Eating Your Way Through Disney! So you save time and money as you enjoy planning one of the most important parts of your trip.
And to thank all of you for your support of DFB, we are offering extra savings on our most popular DFB Guide right now. Just enter promo code 2015 at checkout and you’ll save $4 off of our cover price of the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book!
But if you’d like to enjoy even more detail, check out another great offer.
DFB Everything Bundle SALE!
If you’d like even more great information, pictures, and tips, then the DFB Everything Bundle is the right fit for you.
And to get you ready for that next big trip, we are offering the DFB Everything Bundle for $15 off the already low price! It’s like getting an entire book for free. Just enter promo code Everything15 at checkout to take advantage of this offer.