Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you, which is compiled here! First, a few things to remember…
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival kicks off August 29 and we’re covering it all! Did you see the menus that are out now? See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and some FOOD PHOTOS as well — here!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is now OPEN at Disneyland and will open August 29 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Check out all our Disneyland Galaxy’s Edge coverage to start planning for Disney World (the two lands will be virtually identical!)!
Now — on to the news!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We check out what’s new at Epcot this week.
- New Summer Picnic Dog at Award Wieners in Disney California Adventure.
- Check out the Wine & Dine Half Marathon finisher medals.
- We shared details on the Black Panther meet-and-greet at Disney California Adventure.
- Check out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared details on how to get a Collector’s Day key.
- Check out the new late-night special at Tortilla Jo’s.
- There’s a new limited time ice cream flavor at Sprinkles.
- Check out the new retro windbreakers at Disney World.
- Dates for Hyperspace Mountain may be extended at Disneyland.
- You can celebrate New Year’s Eve at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We shared details on the return of the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge gift card.
- Check out what’s new right now at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.
- The booths are going up for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the new Bacon Covered Strawberries at Disney World.
- We checked out the Goofy Peanut Butter Cupcake at Beach Club.
- Is the Grand Floridian getting a walkway to the Magic Kingdom?
- Check out these adorable Disney leggings.
- We reviewed the Firecracker Mojito at Disneyland.
- Find out where you can find Pumpkin Spice at Disney World right now.
- Check out the must-have Disney merchandise for your pets.
- We checked out the drink of the month at the Coca-Cola Rooftop Bar.
- We reviewed the new Animation Class at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We shared details on Lucasfilm coming to the D23 Expo this year.
- We checked out the new NBA Experience Store at Disney Springs.
- See how you can score a free Disney Skyliner pin at Disney World.
- The opening dates have been announced for the opening of Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- The foot long hot dogs have returned to Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the “My Little Piggy” food crawl at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We shared an update and photo tour for the Disney Skyliner.
- We reviewed the new Street Corn Dog at White Water Snacks in Disneyland.
- Check out the new Lion King merchandise from Uniqlo at Disney Springs.
- We shared details on the menu change at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Galaxy’s Edge.
- There is a 60-day rabies alert for the area surrounding Walt Disney World Resort.
- Check out what’s new this week at Disneyland Resort.
- We checked out everything that’s new right now at the Animal Kingdom.
- There’s a new Spicy Mexican Burger at Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes.
- We spotted a not-so-new Toy Story 4 cupcake at Disney World.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ celebrated its third anniversary with free cake.
- Check out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- We shared tips on what to do at Disney World after dark.
- Check out our full review of Toledo – Tapas, Steak, & Seafood at Disney’s Gran Destino Tower.
- Sprinkles celebrate the Women’s National US Soccer Team with a special cupcake.
- We shared details on a new parade coming to Disneyland.
- Check out the latest details on what happened to the Tomorrowland sign at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared details on the new brunch coming to House of Blues.
- We reviewed the new seasonal bread pudding at Pacific Wharf Cafe.
- Check out how long Blizzard Beach is closing for refurbishment this winter.
- We reviewed tapas and drinks at Barcelona Lounge at Disney’s Gran Destino Tower.
- We reviewed breakfast at the Barcelona Lounge at Gran Destino Tower.
- The Elephant Cupcake is back at the Animal Kingdom and we checked it out.
- We reviewed the new Lion King Petit Cake at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- We shared a review and tour of the new Dahlia Lounge at Gran Destino Tower.
- We checked out the new Soul Stone Churro at Disney California Adventure.
- We reviewed the bigger Bubble Waffle Sundae in Disney Springs.
- We shared a first look and tour inside the Barcelona Lounge at Gran Destino Tower.
- We shared details on casting for the stage adaptation of ‘Hercules.’
- Check out the two swirl flavors for Redd’s Revenge at the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed the Campfire Brownie at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- We share a first look and photo tour of Toledo – Tapas, Steak, & Seafood at the Gran Destino Tower..
- Check out the new trailer for ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.’
- We spotted a new 30th anniversary ‘The Little Mermaid’ MagicBand.
- There’s a cute Little Mermaid Alex and Ani bracelet at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared a first look and photo tour of the new Gran Destino Tower at Disney World.
- We were reporting live from the new Gran Destino Tower.
- We shared details on where you’ll find a new Shark Cupcake at Disney World
- New DFB YouTube videos: Where Disney World Hides Their Best Snacks, Money-Saving Tips That Can Backfire, 16 of the Most Ridiculously Awesome Disney Hotel Rooms, and the Latest Disney News.
New DFB Video — The 16 Most Ridiculously Awesome Disney Hotel Rooms
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — The 16 Most Ridiculously Awesome Disney Hotel Rooms — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 20% Off!!
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festiavl e-book!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2019, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs for a RECORD 87 days from August 29 until November 23, and the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details, and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF ebook with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Bonus Items in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that are EXCLUSIVE to the DFB:
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Food and Wine Classics”, the “Fun Eats for the Kids”, and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and more!
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 24th, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Save 20% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Use promo code CHEFS at checkout!
DFB Reader Finds
We just shared a video this week about where Disney hides their best snacks and THIS Nutella Waffle Sandwich is one of those snacks that you’ve gotta have! DFB reader TheKingsJourney shared this with us: “So this was an awesome use of one of our quick service credits…the fresh fruit waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments is one of our favorite meals of the trip! Thanks again for another fantastic food tip, DisneyFoodBlog!” Happy to help! ;-D
The food at Tokyo Disney Sea is crazy good and that includes this super cute Mickey ice pop! Over on Instagram @disneyparkskris tagged with us this: “I could really go one of these ice lollies right about now! It was so yummy on a hot day in Tokyo Disney Sea!! How about you? Would you like a Mickey shaped ice cream snack?!” YES! We’d love one of these right now!
On to the Round-Up!
shared this super cute Ceramic Chip Mug.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of the River Roost Lounge at Port Orleans Riverside.
Disney Parks Blog shared a how-to for a Toy Story 4 Bento Box.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Duck and Bunny Cupcakes.