Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is ON, and we’re covering it all! See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and ALL THE FOOD PHOTOS as well — here! And don’t forget to check out our Best of the Fest!
Halloween Time has begun in Disneyland, and we’ve eaten…well…pretty much ALL OF IT! Check out all of our Halloween Time reviews here!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- SO much news is happening at Disney World and we unpacked it all for you. <– BIG NEWS!
- Disney released an official statement about the Disney Skyliner accident and closure. <– BIG NEWS!
- We shared what it’s like to be STUCK on the Disney Skyliner for more than three hours. <– BIG NEWS!
- NEWS! Changes announced for making Advance Dining Reservations at Disney World. <– BIG NEWS!
- Mini toiletries will soon be a thing of the past thanks to a new law. <– BIG NEWS!
- This Disney World SECRET MENU has $5 ‘Ohana noodles and more! <– BIG NEWS!
- Disneyland’s Tomorrowland is transitioning to paperless FastPasses! <– BIG NEWS!
- We took a look at what should have been in the Disney Skyliner emergency kits!
- We’re talking about the closing of Spaceship Earth and answering questions!
- The Disney Skyliner is CLOSED until further notice.
- We reviewed breakfast at the GCH Craftsman Grill in Disneyland!
- MORE tickets were released for the Oogie Boogie Bash!
- We reviewed Nomad Lounge and it’s basically the best place ever.
- Can you get Yak and Yeti’s famous Mango Pie at Kroger?
- Check out the 10 best SHAREABLE dishes at the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Disney Dooney & Bourke celebrates 10 years with updated purse designs!
- There’s a new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge plane taking to the skies.
- Check out the new Horned Fairy Shake in Disney Springs.
- What’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- The Disney du Jour Dance Party is ON at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Take a look at what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the new Rocky Road Cupcake at Disney World.
- Learn to sketch Disney Villains in this new drawing class.
- Candlelight Processional dates have been announced for Disneyland.
- Celebrate Oktoberfest at Disney World!
- Select Disney World buses now have FREE Wi-Fi!
- We reviewed a Monster Cake at Disneyland’s Halloween Time.
- We checked out the Mexican hot chocolate in a Coco mug at Disneyland!
- There’s a NEW Halloween cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the Pumpkin Spice Shake at Flo’s V-8 Cafe at Disney California Adventure.
- We shared what’s NEW at the Magic Kingdom.
- We spotted NEW Dumbo and Figment buses at Disney World!
- Get a FIRST LOOK at the Tree of Life Awakenings holiday version at Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the NEW Wine and Dine Half Marathon merchandise!
- There’s a NEW Disney Vacation Club discount at Disney’s Riviera Resort!
- What’s NEW at Disney’s Monorail Resorts.
- There is a NEW spiked Dole Whip drink in Disney Springs that you NEED.
- We reviewed the new Avocado Toast at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- What’s NEW at Epcot this week.
- It’s Pumpkin Spice Churro time in Disney Springs.
- Portillo’s is opening a NEW location just outside of Disney World.
- What’s NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- What’s NEW at Disney Springs.
- See where you’ll find a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Disney World (that isn’t Starbucks).
- We reviewed a new POG Wine Slushie at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- There’s another Arendelle Aqua drink at Disney World … and we checked it out.
- We spotted an adorable Mike Wazowski dome cake and you need to get it.
- See how to score free and almost free souvenirs at Disney World.
- There are new ‘Frozen 2’ Alex and Ani bracelets at Disney World.
- Check out the NEW ‘Frozen 2’ cookie we spotted at the Grand Floridian.
- We spotted a totally retro Mousercise merch collection at Disneyland.
- Adorable new Disney snacks pens have arrived at Disney World.
- Mezzo Mix has found a NEW home in Epcot!
- A Little Mermaid-themed menu is coming to Coral Reef in Epcot.
- A new gelato cart is rolling into Epcot’s Italy Pavilion.
- Ahoy! There’s a new Disney Cruise Line Dooney & Bourke collection.
- Another resort quick service location has been added to Mobile Order at Disney World.
- Enchanted Rose has OFFICIALLY opened at Disney’s Grand Floridian.
- Get a preview of the holiday treats coming to Disneyland Resort this season.
- Alaska Airlines debuts a new Pixar Pier plane!
- Is Pandora still more popular than Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? We break it down.
- Avengers Damage Control virtual reality is coming to Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels extend guest benefits into 2020.
- Wine Bar George announced a new wine lunch!
- You’ve gotta check out this crazy new sundae in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the NEW Wild Dog at Disneyland.
- The Tasting Sampler is coming back to Disney’s Animal Kingdom this holiday season!
- Check out where you can get Halloween discounts at TWO Disney Springs restaurants.
- STK Orlando announced a new fall menu.
- BUGS in your ice cream — check out the new Halloween flavors at Salt & Straw.
- We reviewed the ‘Celebrate Africa’ event at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Find out how to get FREE candy for Halloween at the Disneyland Resort Hotels.
- The NEW Chill frozen drink counter is open at the Walt Disney World Swan.
- We reviewed the new Apple Tart at Disneyland’s Jolly Holiday.
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror has been reimagined at Disneyland Paris.
- Check out the NEW Midnight Masquerade collection from Disney and Colourpop.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 9 Powerful Disney World Money Saving Tips That Really Work, The Best Disney World Snacks Under $5, 8 Things You’ll Miss in Disney World If You Don’t Watch THIS, and The Holiday Will Be Very Different at Disney World This Year <– NEW VIDEOS!
New DFB Video — 8 Things You’ll Miss in Disney World If You Don’t Watch THIS
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — 8 Things You’ll Miss in Disney World If You Don’t Watch THIS — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% Off!!
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festiavl e-book!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2019, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs for a RECORD 87 days from August 29 until November 23, and the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details, and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF ebook with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Bonus Items in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that are EXCLUSIVE to the DFB:
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Food and Wine Classics”, the “Fun Eats for the Kids”, and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and more!
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 24th, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Save 30% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Use promo code 30SALE at checkout!
DFB Reader Finds
The Frothy Ramen Noodles at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival landed on our Best of the Fest list and DFB insta follower jimtravelsdisney agrees: “Frothy Ramen from the Japan booth at food and wine. By far the best thing I have eaten at the festival. It’s chilled ramen noodles in a dashi broth with a foam topping.”
We reviewed the NEW Craftsman Bar at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel, and our insta follower raych3ll0ves says “Rosé all day! The Craftsman Bar is definitely becoming one of my fave places to take a break from all the Disney crowds. Prickly Pear Rosé and the Lavender Spritz.”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this cute Minnie Mouse Treat Jar.
WDW for Grownups shared five free things to do at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Disney Parks Blog shared some seasonal desserts at Disney World.
Disney Family shared the Ultimate Disney Pizza Party.