Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
- There are lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is ON for a couple more weeks, and we’re covering it all! See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and ALL THE FOOD PHOTOS as well — here! And don’t forget to check out our Best of the Fest!
- FULL Menus and EVERY SINGLE food photo is up for Disney World’s Festival of the Holidays! And be sure to check out our BEST of the Fest!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- You have just one more day to get the Sticky Toffee Cupcake at Sprinkles.
- Guy Fieri’s Chicken Guy! is headed to another new state!
- Annual Passholders can ride Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion after hours!
- There’s a new Glampagne Corkcicle at Wine Bar George.
- The Everything But the Turkey Burger is now at Disneyland.
- There’s a new glam Corkcicle at Wine Bar George in Disney Springs!
- Take a closer look at the new exhibit in Epcot’s Morocco Pavilion.
- The gingerbread house is up at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel in Disneyland.
- Dapper Day is this weekend at Disney World and we had all the details.
- The holiday decorations are up in Epcot!
- Check out the fun Festival of Holidays playlist for your holiday tunes!
- There’s a new discount at the NBA Experience for Annual Passholders.
- We shared what’s NEW at Epcot this week.
- Carthay Circle is closing for refurbishment in early 2020.
- Check out all the fun surprises we spotted during the taping of the holiday special at Disneyland.
- These restaurants will be the hardest reservations to get in 2020 at Disney World! <– Planning News
- There’s a new gingerbread display for this year at Saratoga Springs Resort.
- Get all the details on the Afternoon with an Artist event at Wilderness Lodge.
- See why Typhoon Lagoon was closed this weekend.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom this week.
- New military discounts announced for 2020 at Disneyland.
- Disneyland Annual Passholders can get after-hours access to an iconic attraction.
- The Ron Jon Surf Shop opened at Disney World.
- Check out everything that’s new right now at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Disneyland’s Trader Sam’s has decked the halls for the holidays.
- Everything you need to know about Disney World’s newest hotel!
- Cute Mickey Snowman Caramel Apple spotted in Disneyland.
- You’ve gotta check out the gingerbread display at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn.
- The huge Christmas tree is now up at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- The NEW gingerbread cabin is officially open at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. See more details about it here! <– Yummy News
- Guess how many people subscribed to Disney+ in its first week.
- The Grand Floridian’s gingerbread house is open and it’s stunning!
- Sprinkles was offering free cupcakes this week.
- NEW weekend brunch option announced for the 2020 Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- See what Disneyland attraction is closing for refurbishment in 2020.
- Learn more about the Character Couture makeovers at Disney World.
- Check out the Thanksgiving Day menu for Wine Bar George.
- We shared our top 5 must-watch shows on Disney+.
- The gingerbread carousel is open at Disney’s Beach Club and we love the theme! <– Adorable News
- We shared details on four new Disneyland discounts.
- Ring in the New Year with a four-course meal at Narcoossee’s.
- The launch of Disney+ got off to a bumpy start! <– Disney+ News
- We shared what’s new at Disney Springs.
- See what Disneyland opening day attraction might be getting an upgrade.
- Check out what’s new right now in the Magic Kingdom.
- Maurice’s Amazing Popping Machine moved to a new spot in the Magic Kingdom.
- New leadership was installed at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Disney on Broadway concert lineup and dining package details announced for the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- New seasonal menu items announced at The Polite Pig in Disney Springs.
- The Turkey Poutine has returned to Disney Springs!
- We spotted a cute Santa Hamm caramel apple in Disneyland.
- There’s a Mickey Krispie Treat that’s as big as your head at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared details on how the Magic Kingdom celebrated Veteran’s Day.
- Check out the deals, discounts, and more ways to save money at Disney World in 2020.
- Get all the details on the Sip and Savor Pass at the Disneyland Festival of Holidays.
- We shared the latest construction update for TRON Lightcycle Run at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out all the holiday entertainment at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Did you know there are three holiday scents on Disneyland’s it’s a small world?
- Disneyland Annual Passholders can get an after-hours ride on this attraction!
- We reviewed the Sweet and Spicy Corn Dog Bulgogi Bites in Disneyland.
- Check out the NEW holiday drinks at Trader Sam’s in Disneyland!
- We’re going back in time for dinner at 50s Prime Time Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The BEST Walt Disney World restaurants for first-timers in 2020.
- The best Disney World restaurants for Thanksgiving Day!
- The Ice Cream Taco at Ample Hills Creamery gets a holiday makeover!
- Check out our absolute favorite holiday treats at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure.
- Make sure you grab this Pumpkin Patch dessert at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Check out the Disney World food experiences and events that only Disney pros know about!
- We reviewed the seasonal Peppermint Cookies and Cream Milkshake at the Animal Kingdom.
- We ranked EVERY holiday churro at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure.
- The sad and mysterious Pumpkin Pretzel has returned to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new African Spiced Nuts at the Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the new Aurora Petit Cakes at Disney’s Grand Floridian.
- We shared our favorites holiday treats at Disney World for this year!
- We reviewed the best cake pop we’ve ever had at Disney World.
- You’ll want to get this new Snowman Donut at Disney’s Grand Floridian gingerbread house.
- We reviewed the Holiday Affogato in Disney California Adventure.
- Check out the holiday treats at Red Rose Taverne in Disneyland!
- The super creepy Olaf chocolate pinata has arrived at Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the new Turkey Sliders in at B.B. Wolf’s in Disney Springs!
- Take a peek at this cute Santa Waffle at Disney World.
- We reviewed the NEW holiday burger at D-Luxe Burger!
- You’ll want to check out the NEW Peppermint Bubble Waffle in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed a new holiday tamale in Disneyland.
- You’ve gotta see this holiday treat that is driving everyone crazy in Disneyland!
- We reviewed new seasonal churros in Disneyland including: Horchata Churro, Turtle Churro, Caramel and Coconut Churro, Santa’s Milk and Cookies Churro, Holiday Milk and Cookies Churro, Toffee Churro, Pecan Pie Churro, and Sugar Cookie Churros
- Check out the new seasonal Sweet Guava and Cheese Empanada in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the new Yellow Curry Rice Plate at Disneyland.
- Check out the new Christmas-themed cotton candy in Disneyland.
- We spotted a new Peppermint Bark Churro at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- A rare holiday treat was spotted in Pandora at the Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new Peppermint Caramel Popcorn at Disneyland.
- Check out the Smothered Beef in Disneyland!
- We reviewed the Thanks-mas Sandwich that’s here for the holidays!
- We checked out the Holiday Cherry Punch at Disney California Adventure.
- Take a look at the goodies at the Holiday Cart at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel.
- We reviewed the holiday Egg Nog and Elf Nog at Disney California Adventure.
- Check out the must-have grilled cheese in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the seasonal French Dip at Disneyland.
- Check out all the holiday eats at the Galactic Grill.
- We reviewed the Cheesy “Corn” Fries at Disney California Adventure.
- Take a sip of this Snickerdoodle Cold Brew.
- We checked out the holiday eats at Rancho del Zocalo.
- You’ll want to nosh on the Blue Lump Crab Fritters in Disneyland.
- Check out the new Disney X Citizen collection at Disney World.
- New Disney X Kith collection coming soon!
- Check out the new Disney Parks Christmas Parade merchandise at Disney World and Disneyland.
- We found some cute merchandise at the Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure.
- There’s a cute new spirit jersey sweater at Disneyland.
- Check out the new Mickey Skyliner Funko POP!.
- New 2020 merchandise spotted at Disney World.
- Check out the NEW Star Wars x Coach collection!
- Love Disney history? Check out the details on this Disney auction!
- You’ve gotta see the weirdest Disney merchandise we found this week!
- Take a look at the Matterhorn Yet Funko POP!.
- Slap bracelet MagicBands have arrived at Disney World!
- New reusable holiday mugs were spotted at the Christmas Tree Trail in Disney Springs.
- The cute peppermint bottle topper has been spotted at Disney World.
- The super CUTE Pluto Popcorn bucket is back at Disney World!
- We spotted new Lady and the Tramp and Yoda-themed MagicBands.
- Take a peek at the new holiday Dooney & Bourke collection at Disney World.
- We found Mickey Jingle Bell glow cubes in Disney World.
- You won’t believe these adult onesies we found at Disney World.
- Check out the holiday mugs in Disney World.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- The Best and Worst Walt Disney World Hotels for 2020
- 9 Times You Really Don’t Want to Be in Disney World
- The Terrifying Places Where Disney World Tries to Starve You
- We Were at the FIRST Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and We Have All the Details
- The Latest Disney Parks News: Holiday Parties, New Snacks, New Merch, and More
New DFB Video — 9 Times You Really Don’t Want to Be in Walt Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 9 Times You Really Don’t Want to Be in Walt Disney World — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: SAVE 20% Off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2019
The holiday season is starting NOW at Disney World! And we’re kicking it off with the launch of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2019 e-Book!
We’ve been busy as elves (HA!) updating all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you NEED to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season.
Use promo code CANDYCANE and get 20% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2019!
We cover EVERYTHING in this one — not just food! With more than 400 pages of detailed information, over 400 color photos, and multiple bonus extras, this e-book WILL save you time and money during the busiest season in Walt Disney World!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2019 e-Book is chock full of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season. The fully-updated 2019 edition includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2019” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Hollywood Studios’ Sunset Seasons Greetings, Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays, and more!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- A Preview of the 2020 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
Both veterans and those new to the Walt Disney World holidays will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars.
Whether you want to sample treats, enjoy a show, savor a holiday meal, or find the best activity for your family, the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2019 will help you discover the right strategy for you!
Use code CANDYCANE and get 20% off the cover price today when you order the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2019!
DFB Reader Finds
There are SO MANY churros at Disneyland this holiday season and the Sugar Cookie Churro is definitely one to get! DFB fan @magickeladventures says: “Sugar Cookie Churro!! A Christmas cookie in churro form!! I feel like this is a good one to try if you want something a little different but still want that classic churro flavor!”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this cute Starbucks holiday tumbler!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Columbia Harbour House.
Disney Parks Blog shared fun gingerbread finds at Disney Springs.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Breakfast Sandwiches.