We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the news for you this week. Today we have all the details on the latest in the Disney World theme parks and MORE!
See all of our coverage on Disney park reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
- Disney World has extended park hours for select parks this fall. <— PLANNING NEWS
- Disney has updated the face mask announcement again in the theme parks.
- Check out our NEWEST DFB face masks!
- South Florida counties can move into next phase of reopening.
- Florida bars can reopen at 50% capacity on Monday.
- Disney World is offering a new Florida resident merchandise discount.
- Disneyland has canceled its Candlelight Processional.
- Disneyland Resort cancels reservations through September 26th.
- An Annual Passholder discount on merchandise is returning.
- Analysts predicting another “lost year” for Disney in 2021.
- Negotiations are “open ended” for Disneyland’s reopening according to the governor.
- We know when the holidays will start again at Disney World. <— HOLIDAY NEWS
- Cinderella Castle will look different for the holidays this year.
- There will be no gingerbread displays at Disney World this holiday season.
- The 2020 Candlelight Processional has been canceled.
- The EPCOT Festival of the Holidays is returning this year. <— FESTIVAL NEWS
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party has been canceled.
Disney World Reopening NEWS!
- Cinderella’s Royal Table has reduced prices ahead of reopening.
- Disney gives updates on the future of Disney attractions, Disney Cruise Line, and more.
- We asked our readers if they think Space 220 will open this year. See what they said.
- Reservations are now open for Cinderella’s Royal Table and Hollywood & Vine.
- Disney expects to reopen a little more than 50% of its hotels and resorts by end of the fiscal year.
- The Dapper Dans are returning to Magic Kingdom for Halloween.
- Savi’s Workshop is set to reopen at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- When do our readers think Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure will open?
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Fossil Fun Games is reopening in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- What’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. See more here.
- Hong Kong Disneyland is celebrating its 15th anniversary virtually.
- Check out this rainy day cavalcade we spotted.
- Here are 20 videos from Disney’s Animal Kingdom this week. <— FUN VIDEOS
- What’s new at Disney Springs this week.
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run evacuated for fire alarm.
- Disney’s Aulani Resort is canceling more reservations.
- Disney Cruise Line is canceling cruises in early November.
- Do you know the answer to this Disney trivia question? <— CAN YOU ANSWER THIS?
- Splitsville is offering a special discount for cast members.
- What’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. See more here.
- Construction news from Disney Springs!
- What’s new at Downtown Disney?
- Check out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom. See more here.
- Disneyland updates website with indoor dining details.
- A self-pay parking station has been installed at Disneyland.
- Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar is returning to Disney Springs.
- See what’s new at EPCOT right now.
- The Disney Villains are getting a special Halloween cavalcade.
- Check out our top photos from Disneyland this week.
- The skies above Disneyland Resort were filled with wildfire smoke.
- Health and safety signs are now in front of Disneyland.
- Check out the latest construction project at Disney World.
- See what’s new at some Disney World hotels.
- Check out these construction photos from TRON in the Magic Kingdom.
- Here is all the holiday entertainment coming to Disney World.
- See what the holidays will be like at Disney Springs.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- We reviewed the new beer at the Japan booth at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival.
- Two EPCOT dining locations have reopened!
- Check out the churros that have returned to Disney World.
- Here are the 10 best snacks you can still get in Disney World.
- Salt and Straw has introduced new fall flavors.
- We found new secret menu items at the Grand Floridian Cafe.
- We reviewed some returning favorites at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- The Sven Sipper is back at Disney World.
- A seasonal side dish is back at The Polite Pig.
- Check out this new Jack Skellington Frappucino at Disney World.
- Learn the backstory for Gideon’s Bakehouse.
- Check out this throwback treat from Sprinkles.
- There’s a new ‘Mulan’ sipper in Disneyland.
- Find out where to get the green cauldron popcorn bucket at Disney World.
- Halloween churros are available in a souvenir bucket at Disney World.
- Where to get the Madame Leota sipper without a huge line.
- Check out the change to this Disney World float.
- The orange cauldron popcorn bucket is back in Disney World.
- Check out the new Trader Sam’s tiki mug.
- We reviewed a new apple treat at Hollywood Studios.
- Minnie’s Holiday Dine is coming back this holiday season.
- We checked out Halloween treats including: frozen apple cider, Hades Nachos, Pumpkin Cheesecake Cannoli, cinnamon donuts, Not So Poison Apple Cupcake, Pumpkin Bread Tiramisu, Box of Bones Eclair, new Halloween drinks with glow cubes, and a Scar Cupcake.
- Two more Halloween popcorn buckets have returned.
- Check out this Olaf Frappucino at Starbucks.
- We reviewed a Firecracker Dole Whip at Disney World.
- We checked out the Pumpkin Soft Serve Sundae.
- Check out this Halloween wedding cake!
- The Headless Horseman Ride Again float has arrived in Disney World.
- Could Casey’s Corner be opening soon?
- We spotted some throwback High School Musical merchandise.
- You need this Baby Yoda Halloween decoration!
- Check out all the new Disney magnets.
- There’s a new Food and Wine Festival spirit jersey!
- You’ve gotta check out the new berry hued Minnie Ears we found.
- We spotted some new EPCOT Food and Wine Festival ears!
- There are Baby Yoda CROCS at Disney World.
- Check out the new Disney Villains merchandise collection.
- There are new EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Pandora charms.
- Check out this new Nightmare Before Christmas merchandise.
- This is the only piece of Halloween decor you need.
- We spotted a cute Ratatouille tote bag.
- There are new Halloween Pandora charms and wedding charms too!
- You can pre-order the Disneyland 65th anniversary Loungefly tote.
- Check out this cute Baby Yoda slow cooker.
- The Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction tiki room pins are in Disney World, and the Mad Tea Party pins are in Disneyland.
- Check out this new Mickey and friends merchandise collection.
- We spotted the Haunted Mansion bottle stoppers.
- Check out this Haunted Mansion board game!
- There’s a new Coco-themed Loungefly backpack.
- We spotted some new Oogie Boogie clothes in Disneyland.
- Check out these fun character fans in Disneyland.
- We found some cute Otterbox speaker accessories.
- Check out these cute Halloween T-shirts.
- We found a cute new Minnie Mouse phone case.
- There’s a new online collection from ‘The Emperor’s New Groove.’
- Disneyland 65th anniversary merchandise is coming to BoxLunch.
- Check out the latest retro collection of merchandise at Disney World.
- A new Hocus Pocus Loungefly set is coming soon.
- Check out this cute new Mickey Loungefly.
- We’re loving this cute Baby Yoda headband.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 20 Strict Rules Disney Employees MUST Follow
- 15 Things You Didn’t Realize Are Missing from Disney World
- Things You Didn’t Know Happen in Disney World
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Reopening — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the reopenings and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
New DFB Video — 20 Strict Rules Disney Employees MUST Follow
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 20 Strict Rules Disney Employees MUST Follow — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this cute new Disney Vera Bradley blanket.
WDW for Grownups shared the Pumpkin Spice Mickey Waffle Sundae.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for a sweet waffle treat.
Disney Family shared a Baymax Bento Box.