Can you believe we’re already a week into February?
Disney made so many announcements last month, and we’ve seen so many menu and restaurant updates since the beginning of the year! And we’ve seen even more updates just since last week. so let’s dive right in, shall we?
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Our current go-to spot for Jack Jack’s Cookie Num Nums, the Market, has introduced a new item — the Sunshine Margarita. Except that after we spoke to a Cast Member, we were told that it was previously listed as a “Frozen Margarita” on the menu. So it’s new-ish.
This is basically the same margarita with a name change that represents its citrus colors and flavors a little better. We found it to be a good and simple boozy drink, and sometimes that’s all you want. It’s now available for $13.
Trattoria al Forno
Trattoria al Forno is just one more Disney World table service restaurant to start offering a To-Go option! However, if you want to order To-Go here, you won’t be doing it via the My Disney Experience app like at other restaurants with Mobile Order Table Service To Go.
Instead, guests interested in picking up food to-go from here will need to physically visit the restaurant and ask a Cast Member about it. But it’s still one more option for To-Go food at Disney World!
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
The upscale Narcoosee’s over at the Grand Floridian has made a few changes to its Allergy-Friendly Menu! Here’s what’s been updated:
- Barbecue Shrimp and Grits is now just Shrimp and Grits, which is Grilled Wild Florida Shrimp, Barbecue Sauce, Low Country Grits, Applewood-smoked Bacon, and Pickled Green Tomato Chow-chow
- Endive and Pear Salad description has changed: previously said “with Fall Apple Vinaigrette”, but now it lists all the ingredients, which are Gorgonzola, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Candied Walnuts, and Maple Vinaigrette
- Milk-Brined Duroc Pork Chop has been added to the allergy-friendly menu and is served with Braised Red Cabbage, Warm Fingerling Potato Salad, House-made Apple Butter for $42
Most of these changes are small, but it’s nice to see at least one new addition to the allergy-friendly menu.
Enzo’s Hideaway Bar
We discovered quite a few menu changes at Enzo’s Hideaway Bar at Disney Springs! Here’s what’s changed under the “Piccoli Piatti” part of the menu:
- Polpettine, which is classic Braised Meatball, whipped Ricotta, Parmigiano has increased in price from $16 to $19
- Misticanza Salad had a description change from Mixed Baby Greens, Fennel, Rainbow Carrots, Apple, White Balsamic Vinaigrette to Mixed Organic Greens, Fennel, Rainbow Carrots, Tomatoes, Honey Crisp Apple, Parsley, Oregano, and White Balsamic Vinaigrette for $14 with the option to add chicken for $9 or shrimp for $10
Under the “Secondi” Menu, the following has changed:
- Ravioli Formaggi had its description changed from Parmigiano Reggiano, Smoked Pecorino, Fresh Ricotta, Tomato Sauce, Toasted Garlic, Almond Pesto to Ricotta filled pasta, Pomodoro Sauce and Basil Pesto for $28
- Eggplant Parmesan had its description changed from Eggplant, Tomato Sauce, Parmigiano Reggiano, Fior di Latte Mozzarella, Basil to Thin layers of Eggplant, Marinara, Fior di Latte Mozzarella, Parmigiano, Basil, Spaghetti Pomodoro for $29
The Kids’ Sweets Menu now lists chocolate or vanilla as ice cream flavor choices.
The Specialty and Mocktails Menu has completely disappeared. There are some new beverages, though!
- NEW under “Martinis”: Enzo’s Cosmopolitan – Belvedere Single Estate Rye Smogory Forest Vodka, Cointreau, Pomegranate Juice for $17.50
- NEW under “Martinis”: Dirty – Ketel One Vodka, Carpano Dry, Filthy Olive Wash, Filthy Gorgonzola-Stuffed Olive for $17
- NEW under “Wine”: Chardonnay Karia, Patz and Hall, Russian River for $25 per glass, $125 per bottle
We’re all about some new cocktails! We’ll let you know if we try them out!
The YeSake menu has just a tiny change. The description for Taiyaki has been updated to say that it’s a Sweet Red-Bean Stuffed Pastry with Bavarian Cream.
The price for the Taiyaki is still $6.
Coca-Cola Rooftop Beverage Bar
The Coca-Cola Rooftop Beverage Bar is a pretty cool place to hang out, and the menu change there this week is a tiny one: the price of Milk has gone up from $6 to $8.
We’ll admit that we’ve never ordered milk there, but now we know it’s an option!
Gideon’s also added another February special: the Eternal Flame Double Frosted Cake. Oh, yeah!
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
Splitsville is more than just a bowling alley — it’s also a restaurant! And although it was only previously serving dinner, the restaurant recently announced that it will start serving lunch!
The Lunch menu will be the same as the dinner menu, starting at 11AM.
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
- Strawberry Deluxe Jelly Donut – Classic Iced Donut with Strawberry Icing, and Strawberry Jelly Filling for $5.50
- Thin Mint Cookie Donut – Classic Chocolate Iced Donut and topped with chocolate chips, mint icing, and Thin-Mint cookies for $5.50
- Purple Reign – Vegan Cold Brew made with Sugar-Free Chai Mix, Coconut Milk, Ube Syrup, and Coconut Syrup, served with a Purple Ube Donut for $10 (donut separately is $4.50)
That is a LOT of donutty-goodness!
That’s all the updates we have for this week, but we’ll keep tracking menu changes and be back next week with more updates and changes! Stay tuned to DFB for the latest Disney food news.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you tried Everglazed yet? Let us know what you thought in the comments!