January has been full of a LOT of changes at Disney World.
Guests can now grab a variety of wines, beers, and Italian cocktails to go from here.
Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room
A new allergy-friendly entree was added to the menu at the Rose & Crown. Guests can now get a Shepherd’s Pie with Ground Beef, Seasonal Vegetables, English Peas, and Mashed Potatoes with McCall’s Irish Cheddar for $22.
Guests with Gluten/Wheat, Fish/Shellfish, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies should be able to enjoy this new addition.
La Cava del Tequila
There were some small price increases over at La Cava del Tequila for cocktails:
- Pina Loca, which is Ginger Pineapple juice, Ilegal Mezcal, Ancho Reyes Chile Liquor, Black Ant Salt Rim, went from $15.50 to $16
- Blood Orange Margarita, which is Ambhar Blanco Tequila, Orange Liqueur, a sweet-tart mix of Blood Orange, a hint of Rum and Vanilla, and a Tajín Chile-Lime Powder Rim went from $15.50 to $16
50 cents isn’t much, but it’s still an increase.
Nomad Lounge has a new kids’ menu!
- Garden Vegetables with Dipping Sauce for $5
- Falafel with Garlic Yogurt for $5
- Soup of the Day for $4
Kids’ Create Your Own Entrees:
- Shredded Beef Tacos with Queso Fresco for $14
- Grilled Chicken Breast for $10
- Grilled Shrimp with Ginger-Tamari Glaze for $15
- Impossible Bunny Chow for $12
Each kids’ entree comes with the choice of two side selections and either a small lowfat milk, small Dasani water, or small Minute Maid apple juice. Here are the choices for selections that come on the side with entrees!
- Green Beans
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Basmati Rice
- White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
- Fresh Fruit
- Cookies and Cream Brownie
There’s also a Specialty Character Drink with Minute Maid light lemonade in a souvenir character cup with a glowing character clip-on Light for $8.
There were also some menu changes at California Grill. New items were added to the Allergy-Friendly section of the menu:
- Poached Shrimp Roll made with Nori, Jicama, and Mango for $27
- Cashew Cheesecake dessert is made with Coffee-Cashew Cheesecake coated in a Chocolate Glaze for $14
- Truffle Selezione Pasta was added back to the menu and is made with Baby Carrots, Forest Mushrooms, and Truffle Tofu Cream for $37
The allergy-friendly child menu has two new appetizers:
- Chicken Noodle Soup made with House-made Chicken Broth, Macaroni, and Vegetables for $6
- Hearts of Romaine Salad with Avocado-Ranch Dressing, Tomatoes, Bacon, and Croutons for $6
The following changes were made to Sushi and Appetizers:
- The Sunburnt Roll is no longer available
- NEW: Creamsicle Sushi Roll with Verlasso Salmon, Yellowtail, Jicama, Cream Cheese, Ikura, Jalapeño, and Zesty Florida Citrus Sauce for $23
- Tomato Soup has been changed to Winter Squash Soup with Roasted Squash, Maple Biscotti, Whipped Brie, and Candied Hazelnuts for $16
The following changes have been made to Entrees:
- The Poulet Rouge Chicken is no longer available
- NEW: Green Circle Chicken with Truffle-Potato Rosti, Baby Turnips, Roasted Cipollini Onions, and Porcini Cream for $44
- Oak-fired Filet of Beef used to be served with Oxtail Marmalade and Red Wine Sweet Onion Juice with a choice of sides of Aged Gouda Mac and Cheese or Brussels Sprouts. It now comes with Root Vegetable-Apple Pave, Leek Fondue, and Fig-Onion Demi
Changes to Desserts include:
- The Apple Cinnamon Crème Brûlée is no longer available
- NEW: White Chocolate Crème Brûlée with Cornflake Crunch, Sponge Cake, Coconut Whipped Ganache, and Plant City Strawberry Textures for $16
- NEW: No Sugar Added Caramel Coffee Cheesecake with Shortbread, Brown Butter Caramel, Coffee Cream, and Raspberry Gel for $14
The Wave…of American Flavors
The Wave…of American Flavors has a new breakfast menu item: The Wave Feast. This feast comes with Scrambled Eggs, Eggs Benedict, Mickey Waffle, Bacon-Cheddar Grits, Breakfast Potatoes, and Fresh Fruit for $20. This is also available as an allergy-friendly option. Also, the Refillable Mimosa option has gone up in price, from $18 to $19.
For lunch and dinner entrees, the following changes were made:
- Tikka Masala has returned! This vegan plant-based option is Seared Tofu, Jasmine Rice, Oven-Roasted Cauliflower, Coconut, and Yellow Curry for $18.
- Specialty Character Drink used to be described a as Minute Maid Light Lemonade served in a souvenir Character Cup with a glowing Character Clip-on Light. Now, it’s listed as containing Minute Maid Zero Sugar Lemonade. It’s still $8.
New drinks have also been added to the menu:
- Seasonal Sangria – Red Wine and Fresh Seasonal Fruit for $12
- Forever Young – Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Cedilla Açaí Liqueur, Muddled Blueberries, Agave Nectar and Lemon Juice for $14
- Azul Clásico Margarita – Patrón Silver Tequila, Bols Blue Curaçao, Orange Juice, Agave Nectar and Lime Juice for $14
- Seven Seas Lagoon Shared Cocktail (returning item) – SKYY Vodka, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Bols Blue Curaçao, Lime Juice, Pineapple Juice, Fruit Boba, and Gummy Fish for $25
- Bold City Duke’s Brown Ale for $9.25
- Florida Beer Co. Key West Sunset Ale for $9.25
- 3 Daughters Blonde Ale for $9.25
NEWS! The Wave…of American Flavors Added to Mobile Order for Table Service Restaurants in Disney World!
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Whispering Canyon Cafe is now offering a brand new allergy-friendly starter! It’s a Maple-chipotle Barbecue-braised Jackfruit Dip with Plant-based Pepper Jack Cheese, Jalapeño, and Tortilla Chips for $12.
This is a suitable dish for guests who have milk, egg, gluten/wheat, and peanut tree nut Allergies.
- Evolution Lucky No. 9 White Blend went from$29 to $39 per bottle and $10 to $12 per glass
- L’Ecole 41 Chardonnay, Columbia Valley went from$39 to $59 per bottle and $10 to $15 per glass
- Argyle Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley went from$39 to $59 per bottle and $10 to $15 per glass
- Boomtown Merlot, Washington State went from$39 to $49 per bottle and $10 to $12 per glass
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley went from $39 to $49 per bottle and $10 to $12 per glass
Some of the price increases are pretty big!
Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds
The Chuck Wagon
Over at the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, The Chuck Wagon has removed all the snacks and treats from its menu! Here’s what’s gone:
- Jalapeño Poppers
- Onion Rings
- French Fries
- Tortilla Chips with Cheese
- Mickey Pretzel
- Cuties Mandarin 3-Pack
- Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar
- Mickey Premium Ice Cream Sandwich
Needless to say, that menu is a lot shorter now! We will let you know when things are added.
What’s New at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness Resort: A Fruity Cupcake, Activities, and MORE!
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Turf Club Lounge
The Turf Club Lounge drinks menu got an upgrade! Here’s what the menu looks like now:
- Pomegranate Lemonade with All-Natural Minute Maid Lemonade and Pomegranate and Lime Juices for $5.49
- Sparkling No-Jito with Lime Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, and Mint, topped with Soda Water for $4.99
- Grapefruit Spritzer with Red Ruby Grapefruit and Lime Juice topped with Soda Water for $5.49
- Watermelon Lemonade with Minute Maid Premium Lemonade and Watermelon for $5.49
Beer, Cider, and Seltzer:
- Corona Extra
- Bud Light
- Stella Artois
- Yuengling Traditional Lager
- Blue Moon Belgian White
- New Belgium Fat Tire
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- Cigar Jai Alai IPA
- Samuel Adams
- Goose Island IPA
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Hard Cider
- Truly Wild Berry Hard Seltzer
Drafts of these drinks range from $7.50-$10.25, and cans/bottles range from $6.75-$11.25.
- The Preakness Cosmo, Mint Julep, Saratoga Cocktail, Travers Stakes, Three Minutes to Post Time, Millionaire’s Margarita, and the Blue Jockey are no longer available
- NEW: Spicy Poblano Margarita with Patrón Silver Tequila, Ancho Reyes Verde Liqueur, Lime Juice, and Pure Cane Sugar for $14
- NEW: Watermelon Margarita with Patrón Silver Tequila, Watermelon, and Lime Juice also for $14
- NEW: Paloma with Don Julio Blanco Tequila with Ruby Red Grapefruit and Lime Juices topped with Soda Water for $14
- NEW: Rum Swizzle includes Mount Gay Eclipse Rum with Tropical Juices featuring Guava and Mango flavors for $13
- NEW: Bacardi Mojito with Bacardi Superior Rum, Lime Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, and Mint topped with Soda Water for $13.
- NEW: Bacardi Raspberry Mojito with Bacardi Raspberry Rum, Mount Gay Eclipse Rum, Lime Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, Raspberry Puree, and Mint topped with Soda Water for $13
- NEW: Antioxidant Lemonade with Van Gogh Açaí-Blueberry Vodka, Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, and Pomegranate Juice topped with Sprite for $13
- NEW: Walk the Plank drink includes Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye Whisky, Orange Juice, Orgeat (Almond), and Lemon Juice topped with Luxardo Gourmet Maraschino Cherries for $15NEW: Negroni with Bombay Sapphire Gin, Campari, and Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth for $15
- NEW: Whiskey Breeze including Jim Beam Black Extra-aged Bourbon, Cointreau, and Lime Juice with Guava and Mango flavors for $14
- NEW: Moscow Mule with Russian Standard Vodka, Lime Juice, and Pure Cane Sugar topped with Fever Tree Ginger Beer for $14
- NEW: Kentucky Mule features Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon, Lime Juice, and Pure Cane Sugar topped with Fever Tree Ginger Beer for $15
- Bahama Mama with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Plantation Original Dark Rum, Bols Creme de Banana, and Tropical Juices for $13
- Piña CoLava with Bacardi Raspberry rum and Coconut, Raspberry and Pineapple Puree for $13
- Magical Star Cocktail features X-fusion Organic Mango and Passion Fruit Liqueur, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, and a souvenir colored Glow Cube for $15
- Blue “Glow-tini” with Skyy Infusions Citrus Vodka, Bols Peach Schnapps, Bols Blue Curaçao, and Pineapple Juice, plus a Sugared Rim and souvenir Glow Cube for $15
- Ultimate Long Island Iced Tea with Bacardi Superior Rum, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Hendrick’s Gin, Corazón Blanco Tequila, Cointreau, Sweet and Sour, and Coca-Cola for $15
- Captain’s Mai-Tai with Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, Bols Amaretto, Tropical Juices, and a Plantation Original Dark Rum Floater for $13
- Godiva Chocolate Martini with Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Stoli Vanil Vodka, Bols White Crème de Cacao, and Frangelico for $14
- Red Sangria made from Tempranillo grapes with flavors of Raspberry, Apple, Blackberry, Orange, and Cinnamon made in La Mancha, Spain for $11
- White Sangria made from Airén grapes with flavors of Banana, Pineapple, Grapefruit, and Ginger made in La Mancha, Spain for $11
- Forge Cellars Riesling, Finger Lakes
- Torre di Luna Pinot Grigio, Delle Venezie, Italy
- Evolution Lucky No. 9 White Blend, America
- Jackson Estate Chardonnay, Santa Maria Valley
- MacMurray Estate Vineyards Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley
- Columbia Crest H3 Merlot, Columbia Valley
- Sokol Blosser Evolution Red, Oregon
- Seghesio Zinfandel, Sonoma County
- Banfi Rosa Regale, Brachettod’Acqui, Piedmont
- Dr. Loosen, Dr. L Riesling, Mosel
- Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
- Benziger Chardonnay, Carneros
- Rainstorm Silver Linings Pinot Noir Rosé, Oregon
- Roco Gravel Road Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
- Annabella Merlot, Napa Valley
- Familia Zuccardi Q Malbec, Mendoza
- Simi Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley
- Maschio Prosecco, Veneto
Wine is available by the glass or by the bottle. Prices range from $10-$16, and $39-$65, respectively.
Swan and Dolphin
Todd English’s bluezoo
Signature dining spot Todd English’s bluezoo has a lot of new entrees and appetizers! Here are the updates:
- Spring Salad and Giant Shrimp Scampi are no longer available
- NEW: Crab Nachos with Crab, Black Beans, Pico de Gallo, Cherry Peppers, and White Cheddar for $21
- NEW: Pork Belly Bao with Slow-Cooked Smoked Pork, Hoisin, Pickled Vegetables, and Kimchi Aioli for $16
- Mushroom Madness includes Mixed Woodland Mushrooms, Fresh Thyme, Fontina Cheese, Roasted Garlic, and Calabrian Chile for $16
- Mighty Meat with Pepperoni, House Italian Sausage, Proscuitto Cotto, and Mozzarella Cheese for $17
- The Caesar Salad previously came with Romaine Lettuce, Lemon Anchovy Dressing, and Brioche Croutons. Now, it comes with Parmesan Cheese, House Dressing, Croutons, and a Crispy Egg Yolk for $13
- NEW: Tuscan Kale Salad with Toasted Sunflower Seeds, Marcona Almonds, Blistered Grapes, Whipped Ricotta Cheese, Warm Black Pepper, and Honey Vinaigrette for $14
- Miso-Glazed Hawaiian Sea Bass, Seared Black Cod, Togarashi Seared Tuna, Swordfish Marsala, Herb-Roasted Brick Chicken, and Chicken Confit have been removed from the menu
- NEW: Crispy-Skinned chicken with Roasted Chicken Breast, Confit Thigh, Warm Bread, Arugula Salad, Currants, and Roasted Chicken Jus for $29
- NEW: Bluezoo Burger with a Grilled Angus Beef Patty, Tillamook Cheddar Cheese, Grilled Red Onion, Lettuce, Tomato, Bluezoo Sauce and Fries for $18
- NEW: Angus Beef Filet with Roasted Potatoes, Field Mushrooms, Sauteed Onion, and Truffle Porcini Sauce for $52
- NEW: Steamed Pumpkin Nudi with Whipped Ricotta Cheese, Sage Browned Butter, Pumpkin Gremolata, and Butternut Squash Puree for $24
- Grilled Jumbo Asparagus is no longer available
- Lobster Mac & Cheese has changed to regular Mac & Cheese for $10
- Shake & Bake Fries no longer come with Powdered Cheddar, Chives, Pepper, and Vinegar. They now include Roasted Garlic, Rosemary, and Grated Parmesan Cheese for $10
- NEW: Risotto Tots with Risotto, White Truffle, and a Romesco Sauce for $12
- NEW: Sweet Corn with Lime, Crema, and Cotija Cheese for $9
- NEW: Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Balsamic for $10
On the desserts menu, the Ice Cream Sandwich is no longer available.
Seafood lovers rejoice! Some menu items have returned to the Paddlefish menu! Here are the updates there:
- Whole Maine Lobster has returned and is served with Corn on the Cob and New Potatoes for $65
- Lobster Roll with Celery and Lemon Mayo on a New England Split Roll is back for $31
- NEW: Caprese Salad which includes Fresh Mozzarella, Beefsteak Tomatoes, and Olive Oil for $10
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap has been removed from the menu.
Not a WHOLE lot of changes, but we’re happy to see the Lobster Roll back!
There have been a few changes to the menu over at The Edison, too!
- NEW Appetizer: Creamy Spinach Cheese Dip with Fresh Spinach, Toasted Bread Crumbs, and Housemade Tortilla Chips for $18
- NEW Appetizer: Burrata Salad with Heirloom Tomato, Stone Fruit, White Balsamic, and Toast Point for $19
- NEW Entree: Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger made with a blend of Sirloin Short Rib and Brisket with Alpine Swiss, Smoked Bacon, Roasted Mushrooms, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, Crispy Onion, and Sriracha Aioli for $25
- NEW Dessert: Salted Caramel Cheesecake for $13 (which we got to try during our Thanksgiving meal there),
- NEW Dessert: Caramel Apple Pie a la Mode with Cinnamon Gelato, Sliced Apples, Fall-flavored Seasonings, and Caramel Sauce for $15
All we can say is YUM!
City Works Eatery & Pour House
Guests can place their orders to pick up immediately or at a specified time!
Not even the YeSake kiosk could escape menu updates this month! Here are the latest changes:
- Karaage (Japanese-style Fried Chicken) has gone up in price from $5.75 to $6
- All Build Your Own Poke Bowls have gone up in price from $9.99 to $10
- Soft Drinks are now Assorted Bottled Beverages and have gone up in price from $3.29 to $4.50
- NEW: Hot Chocolate for $5
- Coconut Mango Freeze has been removed
- Japanese Plum Wine has been removed
- NEW: Sake Cocktail for $10
That’s quite a few changes, too!
But hold on to your hats, everyone, because STK Orlando had a ton of major menu changes. Almost all of the menus here get a major overhaul.
We’ll start with the Lounge Menu, which saw the following changes:
- Chopped Caesar Salad was removed
- Ceviche Tostada was removed
- Cheddar Grit Croquets was removed
- NEW: Crispy Calamari for $8
- NEW: Olive Tapenade and Hummus for $5
- NEW: Beef Tartare for $7
- NEW: Tater Tots for $5
- NEW: Jalapeño Pickled Shrimp Cocktail for $8
- NEW: Jalapeño-Cheddar Grit Croquettes for $7
- NEW: Beef Tartare for $7
- NEW: Grilled Chimi Filet for $7
- NEW: Tuna Tartare Taco for $8
- NEW: Crispy Calamari for $8
- Cinnamon Monkey Bread has been replaced with Cinnamon French Toast on Brioche with Berries, Cream Cheese Icing and Maple Syrup for $21
- The Baby Gem Caesar Salad now comes with Manchego Cheese instead of Parmesan, Lemon Black Pepper Emulsion, and Herb Croutons for $20
- The Blue Iceberg Salad increased in price from $16 to $19
- The Buratta Salad has increased in price from $20 to $23 and now comes with Marinated Beetroot (rather than roasted), as well as Pickled Red Onions and Basil Oil Crunchy Sourdough, instead of Shallots and Olive Oil
The Raw Bar Menu had some price increases:
- Oysters on a Half Shell have increased from $21 to $24 (half dozen), and from$42 to $48 for a dozen
- Alaskan King Crab now comes with Dijon, Cocktail Sauce, and Lemon and has increased from $28 to $32
- Bigeye Tuna Tartare with Hass Avocado, Taro Chips, and Soy-Honey Emulsion increased from $22 to $26
Brunch Entree Menu changes include the Seafood Platter, which is now called the Shellfish Platter for the Table. This has also increased in price from $23 to 24. The Hot Chicken and Waffle increased from $23 to 24. Here are the price increases on the a la carte part of the menu:
- Filet 10 oz. from$57 to $61
- Filet 6 oz. from $46 to $48
- NY Strip 14 oz. from $54 to $61
- Dry-Aged Delmonico 14 oz. $74 to $78
Here are the other changes for the Brunch Entrees:
- Smoked Pork Belly Eggs Benedict has increased in price from$20 to $25
- Nutella-Stuffed Hawaiian Sweet Bread French Toast is no longer available
- Linz Angus Brunch Burger is no longer available
- Egg White Fritatta has been changed to an Egg White Omelet with Roasted Pepper Relish, Caramelized Onions, Avocado, Sauteed Spinach, Mushrooms, Emmental Cheese, and Baby Greens for $23
- Avocado Toast now includes Smashed Avocado, Cilantro, Grilled Sourdough Bread, Poached Eggs, Jalapeno, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds for $24
The Ready to Make Dinner Packages are also now included on the restaurant’s menu. These can serve either 2 or 4 people. The package includes cryo-sealed steak filets with rub and a recipe card, STK Bold Sauce, Mac and Cheese, and Asparagus. The 2-person meal is $59.95 and the 4-person meal is $99.95.
The following changes were made to the Sides Menu:
- Sauteed Green Beans is no longer available
- Roasted Cauliflower is no longer
- Tater Tots have been added for $16
- Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes has been added for $16
- Sweet Corn Pudding has been added for $16
- Parmesan Truffle Fries, Jalapeño Cheddar Grits, and Asparagus have increased in price from $15 to $16
There were also a few changes with Brunch Drinks:
- Mimosa is now called the Bottoms up Mimosa – all you can drink Mimosas for $30 (must order entree)
- Bottoms Up Bloody Mary – all you can drink Bloody Mary for $30 (must order entree)
Now on to the Lunch Menu! It got a major update, too.
- Burrata Salad is no longer available
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad is no longer available
- Quinoa and Hearts of Palm Salad is no longer available
- Baby Gem Caesar Salad has the same changes as on the Brunch Menu
- Oysters are no longer available
- Alaskan King Crab is now only available as a topping
- Ceviche, Wagyu Meatball, Lobster Club, BLTA, Blackened Bison Burger, Linz Angus Burger, Spiced Tuna Bowl, and STK Salad are also no longer available
- Maple Rub Ora King Salmon with Pickled Cherry Tomatoes and Piquillo Tomatoes and Piquillo Broccolini Olive Dressing for $45
- Free-Range Chicken with Butternut Squash Purée with Grilled Asparagus and Roasted King Oyster Mushroom for $43
- Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich with Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, White Cheddar, and Ranch dressing for $20. You can have it melted, or not!
- Crispy Shrimp Po’ Boy with Southern Fried Shrimp, Tomatoes, Iceberg Lettuce, Avocado, and Spicy Remoulade Sauce for $27
- Wagyu Burger & Fries with a 7 oz Beef Patty, American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Special Sauce, and Fries for $15. You can add Grilled Onions ($3), Avocado ($3.50), Egg ($3), and Bacon ($3)
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Thigh with Honey BBQ Sauce, Coleslaw, and Homemade Pickles for $19
- STK Frites includes an 8-oz Ribeye, Fries, and Choice of Sauce for $29
- Meatball Hot Wrap with Red Onion, Red Pepper Tapenade, Chili Flakes, Chipotle Ketchup, and Cheddar Cheese for $25
- Cowgirl Ribeye has increased in price from $75 to $80
- Dry-Aged Bone-In Sirloin 18 oz. has been added for $81
- Surf & Turf with 8 oz. Filet & 2 Grilled Prawns has been added for $59
The Lunch Menu sides are the same as the brunch menu, but there are a few new items, too:
- Bacon for $19
- Lobster for $29
- Mac & Cheese Trio for $39
Finally, the Desserts Menu has added:
- Bag o’ Donuts with Cinnamon Sugar, Dulce de Leche, Raspberry, and Chocolate for $12
- Chocolate Cake for $12
- Apple Pie for $12
- Cheesecake for $12
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie for $12
Whew! That is a WHOLE lot of updates!
But we’re keeping track of all the dining locations at Disney World, so check back soon for more!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think of these menu updates? Let us know in the comments!