We’ve been so busy trying out all the Valentine’s Day treats at Disney World!
Most of this week’s updates are of the boozy kind, but Disney has also snuck in a few new entrees and snacks.
Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Room
Speaking of booze, there are quite a few new drinks to choose from while eating traditional English fare over at the Rose and Crown Pub at the U.K. Pavilion First, a new section called “Cognacs (2oz pour)” was added to the menu. And Courvoisier VS was added to that section for $15. Oh, yeah, we’re going to have to try that.
Another new section called “Specialty Coffees” includes four brand new boozy coffee drinks!
- Nutty Irishman – Baileys Irish Cream and Frangelico featuring Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee for $14
- Chocolate Orange – Grand Marnier, Amaretto, and Dark Crème de Cacao featuring Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee for $14
- Jameson Irish Coffee – Jameson Irish Whiskey featuring Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee for $12
- Bailey’s Irish Coffee – Baileys Irish Cream featuring Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee for $12
Interestingly enough, though, this restaurant is scheduled to temporarily close for refurbishment on February 15th. So if you’re wanting to try any of these new drinks out, better get there quickly!
Teppan Edo — in Japan — has added another choice to its Entree Combinations: Tsukiji, which is Scallop and Steak served with Sunomono Salad, Vegetables, and Steamed White Rice for $39.
Everything else on the menu remains the same. We’ve always found the food here consistently good, even if it is yet another teppanyaki style dining joint. But it’s a DISNEY teppanyaki dining joint.
Liberty Tree Tavern
- Shandy was previously made with UFO Hefeweizen and Lemonade — it is now made with a “Refreshing Blend” of Blue Moon and Lemonade for $10
- UFO Hefeweizen has been replaced with Blue Moon Belgian Ale (16 oz. Draft) for $18
- NEW: Blue Point Toasted Lager for $10
- Magic Hat #9 Pale Ale is no longer available
The rest of the menu has not changed. Whew! We’re not sure we could handle letting any of our favorites go here.
Sunshine Tree Terrace
These will help us get over the fact that our much loved Spring Roll Cart is currently closed. It’s not EXACTLY the same as those spring rolls, but the potstickers do make a good substitute snack.
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Over at the Grand Floridian, we’ve got a price increase on wine at Narcoossee’s. La Giaretta Amarone has increased from $19 to $20 per glass and $69 to $79 per bottle.
This is, however, the only menu change at this location.
Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
The Hurricane Hanna’s pool bar at Stormalong Bay has a few price changes on some food items:
- Turkey and Swiss Sandwich increased from $8.49 to $10.49
- Caesar Salad with Chicken Romaine, Parmesan, and House-made Croutons went from $9.99 to $9.49
That’s right — one of these items actually went DOWN in price — yeah, we’re shocked, too! 😲
Ale & Compass Lounge
The Ale & Compass Lounge has switched out their vodka and cider, so if you’re particular about brands, here’s what’s changed:
- SeaWorthy Breeze was made with Yacht Club Vodka with Juices of Grapefruit and Cranberry and is now Absolut Vodka with Grapefruit and Cranberry Juices for $13
- Yacht Club Vodka is now Absolut Vodka for $15
- Woodchuck Amber Hard Cider was replaced with Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Hard Cider for $9.25
Don’t worry, though — there are still plenty of unchanged drinks on the menu!
Martha’s Vineyard Lounge
We’re still a little bummed that we can’t get those outrageous Beaches and Cream shakes from the To-Go window while it remains closed, but we lucked out this week — two of those shakes are now available at Martha’s Vineyard Lounge. SCORE! That includes the Mickey Funfetti Vanilla Specialty Shake, which is a Vanilla Milkshake, rimmed with Buttercream Frosting and Sprinkles, and Topped With A Funfetti Cupcake.
You can also grab the Chocolate Brownie Specialty Shake, which is a Chocolate Milkshake, rimmed with fudge and chocolate sprinkles, and topped with a gooey chocolate brownie. Both shakes come in a signature Beaches and Cream mason jar and cost $15.
Coronado Springs Resort
Siestas Cantina Lounge
So this isn’t exactly a menu update, but the hours you can grab food from Siestas Cantina Lounge have changed, so that could be some handy info. to have. Hours for food have gone from 12PM to 7PM to 11AM to 6PM.
So you can now have lunch snacks a little earlier, but you’ll also have to grab dinner snacks a little earlier, too.
When we’ve got a craving for traditional Spanish food, Jaleo is at the top of our list! And now, Jaleo is offering a unique chef’s tasting menu called Tour de España! It’s five courses of the best of Spanish cuisine, including paella.
There’s just one catch, though — this offering is only available on Wednesday nights. Reservations are available via OpenTable. And reservations are highly encouraged as this is a once a week kinda’ deal.
Terralina Crafted Italian
Looking to satisfy that urge for some Italian food? There are a couple of new food items on the menu at Terralina Crafted Italian!
- Shrimp Scampi – Lemon Chardonnay Butter Sauce, Cherry Tomatoes, and Crostini for $18 (Under Antipasti)
- Housemade Lasagna – Spinach, Ricotta, Mozzarella, Pecorino, Tomato Sauce, and Basil Pesto for $24, Add Meat Sauce for $27 (under Pasta)
And although one Pizza was removed from the menu (the Funghi Wood-Fired Pizza), two brand new pizzas have been added:
- Wild Mushroom with Bacon, Leeks, roasted Garlic and fresh Mozzarella Pizza for $17
- Pesto Alla Genovese with Spinach, Herbed Ricotta, fresh Mozzarella and Cherry Tomatoes Pizza for $15
And now that we’re craving pizza, we’ll finish our updates here. But we’ll be back soon with even more because the food at Disney World is always changing, and we wouldn’t have it any other way — we’re always about new things to eat!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you eaten at any of these restaurants recently? Let us know what you think of the menu changes in the comments!