Easter snacks have come and gone, and we’re just about ready for May the 4th AND summer! But in the meantime, we’ve got all the menu updates that have happened at Disney World restaurants in April — buckle up, because there’s a lot!
Mickey Celebration Cakes
We have started seeing new pricing on Mobile Order.
Turkey Leg fans! There’s a new place to grab that snack — Sleepy Hollow Refreshments in Liberty Square!
This hunk of meat will cost you $12.49. And they usually only available after 7PM!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
There were some changes on the menu over at Hollywood & Vine!
- Farmhouse Tossed Salad Bowl is now called Chopped Salad Bowl — a Plant-Based version is also available with Plant-Based Ranch Dressing
- Beef Tenderloin has been replaced with Garlic and Cracked Black Pepper Filet of Beef — Sour Cream and Chive Whipped Potatoes, Sautéed Green Beans and Herb Relish
- NEW: Spice-rubbed Pork Loin — Creamy Soft Cheese Polenta, Spicy Mustard-Barbecue Sauce and Bacon-Peach Chutney
- NEW: Asparagus and Summer Truffle Risotto — Sautéed Green Asparagus, Sliced Black Truffle, Plant-based Parmesan, Cherry Tomatoes and Arugula (Plant-based)
If you need Decaf coffee, you can now have a Black Caf — Decaf option for breakfast at Ronto Roasters.
A cup of the Black Caf — Decaf is $2.99.
The next time you head over to Choza de Margarita, you’ll want to check out a new snack there — a Sweet Corn on the Cob covered in Chipotle Aioli, Quest Cotija, and Tajin Chile-Lime Powder.
This snack is $7, and we thought it was pretty yummy!
The Appetizers section of Le Cellier Steakhouse’s menu has changed. Tuna Tartare has increased in price from $17 to $19. And there’s a NEW plant-based app to try: Plant-based House-made Chorizo Meatballs which is Street Corn, Avocado Crema, and Cheese Shreds for $18.
Under Entrees, the Sustainable Fish Selection a la Paella has been changed Sustainable Fish. This dish includes Today’s Sustainable Fish Selection with Bamboo Rice, Miso Butter, Jalapeño Gel, and Sweet Onion Soubise.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
There are just a few updates over at Rainforest Cafe — if you’re a fan of the Beyond Burger, it now has Boom Boom Sauce added to its list of ingredients.
You can also get new Smoothies and Freezes here served with a 21 oz. Celebration or Lightning Glass.
Raglan Road saw a few changes, too. The Boxty Baa Baa is gone and the Pull The Boxty is back. This is an Irish-style crispy boxty potato cake, pulled ham hock, and caramelized red onions with a Dubliner cheese sauce for $16. Here are the other changes:
- Scallop Forest increased from $20 to $24 (Apps)
- Fancy that Salmon has been replaced with Citrus Salmon Salad — North Atlantic Salmon Filet, Mixed Green Leaves, Charred Pickled Pearl Onions, Smoked Almonds, and Carrots with a Citrus Dressing for $19
- NEW: Join our Club Sandwich — Joyce Farms Chicken, Smoked Bacon, Herb Roasted Heirloom Tomatoes, Baby Gem Lettuce, Dubliner Cheddar, Basil Aioli on Sourdough for $20
- NEW: Le Chicken — Roasted Chicken Breast with Chicken Mousse stuffed Thigh, Wilted Spinach, Smoked Mashed potato, and Chasseur Sauce for $25
- RETURNING: Worth the Wait Beef Sandwich — 12-hour Braised Beef, Sauteed Mushrooms, Crispy Onions, Garlic Aioli, and Smoked Cheddar on Ciabatta for $26
- NEW: Leisurely Lamb — Pulled Braised Lamb Shank and Root Vegetable Irish Stew, Sauteed Baby Potatoes with Tarragon Oil, and an Herb Crumb for $29
The Kids’ Menu has a price change, but this is good news – the Little Big Burger now costs $1 less! It decreased from $10 to $9. And for those of you who like the Strawberry Fields Mimosa, you’ll want to know that it’s now made with Grey Goose Vodka, rather than Ciroc Vodka.
Returning to brunch is the Bangin’ Bangers & Mighty Mash, which is Cheshire Heritage Pork Irish Banger, Mashed Potato, and Onion Gravy for $25.
The Spiced Caramel Apple Martini has been removed from brunch drinks, but it’s okay because there’s a new drink — the Strawberry & Cucumber Mojito, which is Bacardi Superior Rum, Strawberry Purée, Muddled Cucumber and Mint, Lime Sour, and Ginger Ale for $15. And some old faves are returning to the drinks menu for brunch, lunch, AND dinner:
- PJ’s Poison — Gunpowder Irish Gin, Muddled Orange, Rhubarb Bitters, Lemon Juice, Orange Whisky Marmalade, and Fever Tree Tonic with an Orange twist for $15
- Blueberry Mint Lemonade — Smirnoff Blueberry Vodka, Natural Lemonade, Fresh Muddled Mint, and Blueberry for $15
Finally, the lunch and dinner drinks menu has lost one drink — the Raspberry Mint Lemonade. But there’s the new Rosemary and Maple Whiskey Sour, which is Dickel 12 Tennessee Whisky, Crushed Rosemary, Dark Maple Syrup, Egg White, and Lemon Sour for $15.
A few things have changed here on the Breakfast Menu:
- Open-faced Italian Omelet replaced with Caprese Omelet — Mozzarella, Ripe Tomatoes, Fresh Basil and Breakfast Potatoes served with choice of Bacon, Ham or Sausage for $16
- Fresh Fruit Platter replaced with Freshly Harvested Fruit Plate for $15
- NEW: Florentine Frittata — Egg Whites, Baby Spinach, Goat Cheese, Fresh Herbs, and Seasonal Fruit for $16
The kid’s breakfast also saw a change: The Lil’ Swimmers Egg White Omelet has been renamed as Mickey Egg White Omelet and is served with choice of two selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani Water, or Small Minute Maid Apple Juice for $9.
Guess what? Boardwalk Joe’s Marvelous Margaritas has reopened! And with that reopening came a few price changes:
- Piña Colada increased from $11 to $12
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita decreased from $14 to $13
- Assorted Beer increased from $8.25 – $10.25 to $8.75 – $10.25
That’s one more place to grab adult beverages on the BoardWalk!
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Over at Old Key West, Turtle Shack has also reopened! And that menu saw QUITE a few updates. Here’s what’s different:
- REMOVED: All Beef Hot Dog with Chili and cheese
- REMOVED: Soft Pretzel with Cheese Sauce
- REMOVED: Taylor Turkey Sandwich
- Tuna Salad increased from $7.79 to $9.99
- Caesar Salad — Shrimp option is no longer available, only chicken — increased from $7.79 to $10.99
- Mango-Rum Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwich increased from $9.99 to $10.49
- Turkey Sandwich removed from Kids’ Menu
- Carrot Cake removed from desserts
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
If you’re looking to grab a snack at the Uzima Springs Pool Bar at Animal Kingdom Lodge, you’ll need to know about these changes:
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad is now named Caesar Salad with Chicken with Oak-grilled Chicken Sliced with Romaine, Parmesan and Caesar Dressing for $9.99
- REMOVED: Tuna Pita Platter
- NEW: Ham and Cheddar Sandwich — Creole Honey Mustard on Sunflower Multigrain Bread served with Chips for $9.99
- NEW: Tuna Salad Wrap — Romaine, Vine-ripened Tomatoes, and Cucumber with Citrus-marinated Olives for $9.99
- REMOVED: Strawberry Smoothie
The Mara started serving dinner again! It previously only had breakfast available, but now it has extended its hours and has added some new things to its menu.
- Tamarind Barbecue Pork Sandwich — Tamarind-seasoned Barbecue Pulled Pork on a Brioche Bun with Kool Slaai (Coleslaw) topping on the side and served with French Fries for $10.79
- Grilled Bacon Cheeseburger — Grilled 1/3 lb Black Angus Burger topped with Bacon and Sharp Cheddar on a Brioche Bun served with French Fries and a Pickle for $12.99
- Braai Chicken Flatbread — Freshly prepared Flatbread with a Sun-dried Tomato Pesto topped with Oak-fired Chicken pieces, Bacon, Red Onion, Mozzarella and Saag Dahl Ranch Drizzle for $10.49
- Ham and Cheddar Sandwich — Creole Honey Mustard on Sunflower Multigrain Bread and served with Chips for $9.99
- Marrakesh Falafel Platter — Tabbouleh, Cucumber-Tomato Salad, Hummus, and Tahini Sauce served with Pita Bread for $11.99
- Half Rotisserie Chicken — Served with Roasted Potatoes and Sweet Corn Succotash for $14.49
- Tuna Salad Wrap — Romaine, Vine-ripened Tomatoes, and Cucumber with Citrus-marinated Olives for $9.99
- Caesar Salad — A bed of Romaine Lettuce, Croutons, and Shredded Parmesan served with Caesar Dressing on the side for $7.99
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
A LOT has changed at Coronado Springs’ Rix Sports Bar and Grill! And a lot of those changes involve things disappearing from the menu — so if your favorites are gone, we’re sorry! Here’s what’s changed on the Appetizers side of things:
- REMOVED: Thai Shrimp
- Chips & Salsa — Fresh made Corn Tortilla Chips, and House Made Salsa for $12
- REMOVED: Giant Pretzel and Queso
- You can now add Chili Con Carne to the Nachos for a total of $19
- NEW: Beer Battered Onion Rings — Fried Pale Ale Beer Battered Onion Rings piled high with a Chipotle Ranch Dressing for $15
Only one item got removed from Soups and Salads, but there are NEW things to try:
- REMOVED: Rix Salad
- NEW: Chile con Carne — Braised Beef, 3 Bean Blend, Spices, and garnished with Tortilla Chips for $8
- NEW: Soup and Half Sandwich — Half Grilled Cheese Sandwich on Sourdough Bread with Choice of Tomato Basil Soup or Chile con Carne for $12
- NEW: Buffalo Chicken Salad — Arcadian Mix, Fried Buffalo Chicken, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Tomato, Red Onion, Cucumber, Celery and Chipotle Ranch Dressing for $13
You can no longer get a Turkey Burger, which is now missing from the Signature Sandwiches and Favorites part of the menu. But there are some new burgers and sandwiches:
- BBQ Ranch Burger — Half-Pound Burger, Smoked Cheddar, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Crispy Onion Straws, and House-BBQ Ranch Dressing on a Toasted Roll for $18.50
- Turkey Club — Oven Roasted Turkey, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Avocado Aioli, Pepper Jack Cheese, Lettuce, and Tomato on Sourdough for $18
- Ale Battered Fish & Chips — Beer Battered Cod, House Made Tartar Sauce, and Blue Cheese Cole Slaw for $19
- Rix Signature Hot Dog — Cajun Dog — Buckhead Quarter-Pound All Beef Hot Dog served on a fresh-baked Bolillo Bun. Grilled Onions, Creole Mustard, Tomatoes, Jalapeños, Spicy Cajun BBQ Sauce, and Applewood-smoked Bacon for $15
- Rix Signature Hot Dog — Polish Boy — Buckhead Quarter-Pound All Beef Hot Dog served on a fresh-baked Bolillo Bun. Vienna Polis Kielbasa, Chili con Carne, BBQ Sauce, Bleu Cheese Slaw, Crispy French Fries, and Onion Straws for $15
- Rix Signature Hot Dog — Mayan Dog — Buckhead Quarter-Pound All Beef Hot Dog served on a fresh-baked Bolillo Bun. Mexican Street Corn, Green Chiles Queso Fresco, and Chipotle Aioli for $15
The Sides dishes part of the menu has a description change. Cole Slaw is now listed as Blue Cheese Cole Slaw, but the price remains the same for $5. Also, Mac ‘n Cheese is on the menu for $8.
Two desserts are now gone: Lemon Meringue Pie and Dark Chocolate Cake! Two new ones took their place:
- New York Cheesecake — Served with Berry Compote for $8
- Hot Fudge Brownie — Warm, Chocolate Brownie in Molten Chocolate Sauce with Vanilla Gelato for $12 — Add Bourbon Caramel Sauce for $3, Add Ancho Reyes Chocolate Sauce for $3
The Kids’ Menu has been updated, too. Here’s what’s different now:
- REMOVED: Nachos
- Hot Dog — All Beef Hot Dog served with a choice of Waffle Fries, side of Grapes, or Small Salad for $10
- Grilled Chicken — Grilled Chicken Breast served with fresh Broccoli and Waffle Fries for $10
- Mac & Cheese — served with a choice of Waffle Fries, side of Grapes, or Small Salad for $10
- REMOVED: Warm Fudge Brownie
There are TWO new desserts for kids, though. One is a Scoop of Ice Cream (Vanilla or Chocolate) for $5. The other, though is a Cotton Candy Cheesecake. Yes, this is a good reason to order off the kid’s menu!
Chicken Tenders have been added to the menu at El Mercado de Coronado. These are Breaded Chicken Tenders with seasoned Fries and dipping sauce for $13. The kids’ menu has a change, too — Macaroni and Cheese is now served with fries, instead of applesauce or chips.
There are also some changes to the breakfast menu:
- NEW: Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwich — served with Breakfast Hash Browns for $9.50
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Burrito replaced with Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich served with Breakfast Hash Browns for $9.50
- NEW: Grande Fiesta Bowl — Scrambled Eggs with Cheese and Green Onions served with Sausage and Home Fries for $11.50
- Lemon Blueberry Pancakes replaced with Buttermilk Pancakes — Three Buttermilk Pancakes with Sausage for $10.75
Let’s start with the Appetizer Changes:
- Hearts of Romaine is now made with California Blue Cheese, rather than Point Reyes Blue Cheese
- REMOVED: Plant City Strawberry Salad
- NEW: Alaskan King Crab Tart — Asparagus, Blood Orange, Baby Fennel, Petite Mesclun, and Citrus Vinaigrette for $18
If you’re looking for some new lunch entrees at California Grill, there have been a few updates, including some classics being served with new sides:
- NEW: 20-oz Bone-In Rib-Eye Steak — Potato-Cheese Croquettas, Grilled Onions, Malt Vinegar Aïoli and Triple Garlic Butter for $64 (also available as an allergy-friendly option)
- REMOVED: Snake River Farms Wagyu Striploin
- REMOVED: Four Cheese Flatbread
- Oak-Fired Filet of Beef is now served with Jumbo Asparagus, Spring Onion Vinaigrette, Aligot Potatoes, and Fig-Onion Demi
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin is now served with Goat Cheese Polenta, Mushrooms, Bratwurst, Braised Fennel and Blueberry-Zinfandel Glaze
- REMOVED: Black Grouper
- NEW: Wild Alaskan Halibut — Purple Hasselback Potatoes, Spring Vegetable Succotash, Bacon, Ramps, and Corn Nectar for $48
- Jumbo Scallops are now served with Herbed Basmati Rice, Cashew Chutney, Lobster, Bok Choy, Baby Shiitake and Green Curry-Coconut Nage
- Green Circle Chicken is now served with Pecorino Risotto, Spring Onion-Green Garlic Agrodolce, Buttermilk-fried Mushrooms, and Madeira Jus
- NEW: Colorado Lamb Loin — Spring Onion Gnudi, Jumbo White Asparagus, English Pea, Wild Mushroom and Lamb Jus (For Fish/Shellfish, Peanut/Tree Nut and Soy Allergies) for $55
There’s also a new dessert: No-Sugar-Added Mango Mousse with Green Tea Chiffon. It comes with Hibiscus Meringue, Green Tea Crumble, and Mango-Lemon Grass Sauce (also available as an allergy-friendly option) for $14. Also, the Valrhona Chocolate Soufflé has been replaced by the Grand Marnier Soufflé, which is made with Grand Marnier Anglaise and Macerated Oranges (which contains alcohol products) for $17.
The Mixed Berry Balsamic Sorbet is also gone — it’s been replaced with White Peach and Bay Leaf Sorbet, which is Lemon Pound Cake, Chantilly Cream, Peach Gel, and Vanilla-compressed Peaches for $11.
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
Without chicken, the cost is $8.99.
The Backstretch Pool Bar at Saratoga Springs has reopened for the season! And it looks like pizza has been added to the menu. You can get a Pepperoni Pizza for $7.99.
Or you can get a Cheese Pizza for $7.49.
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Olivia’s Cafe has changed some of its allergy-friendly options. Both the Bacon Cheeseburger and Miss Vickie’s Veggie Burger no longer come served on a Kaiser Roll, but on allergy-friendly bread.
There are also some new allergy-friendly desserts:
- NEW: Ice Cream Sundae — Ice Cream, Chocolate Sauce and Mickey Sprinkles (For Gluten/Wheat, Egg, and Peanut/Tree Nut Allergies) for $5
- NEW: Mixed Berries — (For Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Milk, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $5.50
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
There’s a whole new section on the breakfast menu at Centertown Market. It’s “Fresh Fruit” — here’s what’s available:
- Grapes for $5.69
- Mixed Fruit Cup for $5.69
- Pineapple Fruit Cup for $5.69
- Banana for $2.29
- Red Apple for $2.29
- Apples with caramel for $3.99
- Orange for $2.29
Two new beverages are now on the breakfast menu, too:
- Vitaminwater Power-C Dragonfruit for $4.49
- Vitaminwater Zero Rise for $4.49m
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
There’s a brand new breakfast sandwich at Fort Wilderness. It’s the Bacon Breakfast Sandwich for $8.99, which is a Fresh-baked Croissant with Bacon, Egg, and Cheddar served with Potato Barrels. Also, a new coffee drink has landed — the Wilderness Bark Latte. It’s coffee with hazelnut and chocolate, and a hearty drizzle of chocolate syrup. It’s topped with whipped cream and even more chocolate. YES, Please! And it’s available hot or iced.
And it tasted like Nutella in a cup, and yeah, that made us happy. You can grab one now for $4.89.
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
It’s a messy dessert, with a LOT going on. You can get it now for $5.79.
So what’s changed at Geyser Point? Here’s what we’ve got:
- NEW: Crispy Salmon Croquettes — with Miso Tartar Sauce for $13
- NEW: Roasted Salmon — served over warm Ancient Grains, Petit Greens, Grilled Vegetables and Lemon Vinaigrette for $16
- REMOVED: Dark Roast Coffee Infused with Chocolate Gelato
- REMOVED: Campfire Brownie
We really hope the Campfire Brownie isn’t gone for good.
Hold on to your hats — there are a LOT of updates at the Grand Floridian Cafe! Although the Seasonal Soup has been available at the Grand Floridian Cafe for some time, it’s now officially listed on the menu as an appetizer for $11.
There are also two entrees from the secret menu here that have made it to the official menu:
- Buttermilk-fried Chicken and Waffle made with Hand-breaded Chicken Breast, Applewood-smoked Bacon and Malted Waffle with Sriracha-Honey Drizzle for $24.
- Brioche French Toast, a Madagascar Vanilla Bean-scented Brioche French Toast served with Bacon or Sausage for $17.
- Lobster Benedict — Two-poached Eggs, Lobster, Asparagus, and Hollandaise on a Toasted English Muffin for $21.
The Kids Menu has a few changes, too:
- NEW: Chopped Romaine Salad with Ranch Dressing for $5.
- NEW: Grilled Chicken Breast served with a choice of two selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small DASANI Water, or Small Minute Maid Apple Juice for $12.
- REMOVED: Beef Skewer with Sweet Soy Dipping Sauce
- NEW: Grilled Flat Iron Steak served with choice of two Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small DASANI Water, or Small Minute Maid Apple Juice for $15.
For the Kids’ Create-Your-Own meals, new options include Sticky Rice and Worms in Dirt. Fruit Salad is now available all day. Roasted Potatoes and Sliced Apples have been removed from the menu.
Here’s what’s changed with non-alcoholic beverages:
- The option to add Chocolate, Caramel, or Vanilla Flavored Syrup to your specialty Joffrey’s coffee is now listed on the menu for $.50. These were previously available, but not listed on the menu as they are now.
- Several non-alcoholic specialties have been removed from the dinner menu: The Tropical Splash, Raspberry Colada, and Frozen Cappuccino are all morning-only now.
- You can also now snag a Hubert’s Pomegranate Limeade for $5.49 at dinner!
Two breakfast cocktails were added back to the menu. There’s the Chipotle Bloody Mary, made with House-made Chipotle-infused Vodka, and garnished with Jumbo Shrimp, Chorizo, and a Lime-Salted Rim for $14. And there’s the Grand Mimosa made with Champagne, Orange Juice, and a Splash of Grand Marnier for $14.
Finally, six Signature Cocktails were added back to the breakfast and dinner menus:
- Florida Sunshine made with Peach Schnapps, Chambord, Sevdka Vodka, and a splash of Orange and Cranberry Juices for $14.
- Grand Colada, a tropical blend of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Coconut, and Pineapple topped with Bols Blue Curaçao for $13.
- Key West, a frozen blend of Bacardí Superior Rum, Puréed Strawberries, and Orange Juice for $13.
- Grand Margarita — a combo of Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila, Grand Marnier, Lime Juice, and Sweet-and-Sour for $14.
- Magical Star Cocktail is made with X-Fusion Organic Mango and Passion Fruit Liqueur, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, and a souvenir Multicolored Glow Cube for $15.
There’s a new dessert at Gasparilla Island Grill — Tropical Flamingo Miniature Gateau. It’s a Golden Sponge Cake filled with a Tropical-flavored Mousse and topped with a Sugar and Buttercream Flamingo.
This cake is available now for $7.99.
The drink menu at Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar saw quite a few changes! Here’s what we saw:
- Enzo’s Cosmopolitan is now made with Tito’s Vodka, instead of Belvedere Single Estate Rye Smogory Forest Vodka
- 007 is now made with Tanqueray Gin, instead of Hendrick’s Gin
- Holly Hill is now made with Absolut Vodka, instead of Ketel One
- Limoncello Gimlet is now made with Hendrick’s Gin, instead of Monkey’s 47 Gin
- NEW: Enzo’s Smash — Monkey’s 47 Gin, Limoncello, Simple Syrup, and Soda Water for $18
- NEW: Worth Melting For — 44° North Mountain Huckleberry Vodka, Pineapple Juice, Sweet-and-Sour, and Agave Nectar for $14
- NEW: Blueberry Lemonade — Three Olives Blueberry Vodka, Bols Blue Curaçao, and Minute Maid® Premium Lemonade with Juices of Lemon and Pomegranate topped with Sprite for $14
There’s a new salad to try over at Blaze — the Fresh Berry Salad with fresh seasonal berries, feta, and blackberry balsamic vinaigrette on a bed of mixed greens.
This salad is available as an entree for $8.95, or you can get it as a side for $5.95.
We can’t wait to try it!
Two menu items have been removed from the menu at Earl of Sandwich: the Best BLT and the Featured Soup.
Also, Assorted Fountain Beverages decreased in price from $3.49 to $3.39.
Under Salad Bowls, the Southwest Sweet Corn is now Mexican Street Corn and comes with Charred Corn, Slaw, Roasted Peppers, Black Beans, Tomatoes, Red Onions, Grilled Scallions and crispy Tortilla Strips served with Cumin Lime Mojito and Chipotle Ranch Sauces.
The salad is still $8.99.
Whew — that’s a lot. But we’ll continue to watch for updates and keep you in the know!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did any of these menu changes affect any of your faves? Let us know in the comments!