Hello from Disney World. We’ve had a lot of exciting news this week, huh?
There were new details about the Star Wars hotel, we’ve had news about more restaurant reopenings, and we finally got word that Annual Pass sales would resume soon. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg — there is SO much going on.
But we’ve also got some news about restaurant menu updates, so let’s get to it!
We’re going to start with a reopening because we’ve got even more of those this week. Tomorrowland snack spot Cool Ship officially reopened this week!
You can currently get Churros for $6.19, soda/fountain beverages for $4.49, and bottled water for $3.50.
If you’re looking to get a beer from Sommerfest in one of those souvenir steins, it’s going to cost you a little more.
The price increased from $14.25 to $14.50.
Over in Mexico, we’ve got a few price increases and other changes happening at La Hacienda de San Angel. Here’s what’s different on the Appetizers menu:
- Flautas increased from $13.50 to $14.25
- REMOVED: Crema de Elote
- Queso Fundido increased from $14 to $15
- Tlayudas Giant Tostada increased from $14 to $15
- Gordita increased from $13.50 to $14.25
The Entrees portion of the menu also saw some changes:
- Tacos de Camarones increased from $30 to $31
- Alambre de Res increased from $31 to $32
- Baja Tacos de Pescado increased from $29 to $38
- Cochinita Pibil increased from $31 to $32
- Carne Asada increased from $48 to $50
- ADDED: Parrillada del Mar — Grilled shrimp, fish, and scallops served with vegetables and esquites (Serves Two People) for $68
- Chicken Enchiladas are now Plant-Based Chicken Enchiladas — Corn Tortillas filled with Chicken atop Chipotle Black Beans with Salsa Ranchera and Cheese for $27
San Angel Inn has also seen a few price increases:
- Sopa Azteca increased from $11 to $12
- Pollo a Las Rajas increased from $28 to $30
- Carne Asada increased from $48 to $50
These are the only changes here.
Another restaurant that has reopened is Nine Dragons Restaurant in the China Pavilion. It’s now once more serving up Cantonese, Mongolian, Szechuan, Hunan, and Kiangche-style dishes to guests. And there have been some menu changes. For Appetizers, here’s what’s different:
- REMOVED: Plum-infused Tomatoes, Treasure Spring Rolls, and Pork Belly Bao Buns.
- NEW: Crispy Duck Bao Buns for $13!
- Chicken Pot Stickers increased from $7 to $8.50
- Vegetable Spring Rolls increased from $5 to $5.25
- Side of Vegetable Egg Fried Rice increased from $4 to $5.25.
On the dinner menu, the following changes have been made:
- REMOVED: General Tso’s Chicken Bao Buns, Chicken Dumpling Consommé, and Spinach Noodles
- House Hot and Sour Soup now includes shrimp increased from $5 to $7.95.
- The Family Dinner Deal is now unavailable.
For Entrees, there was only one change on the Lunch menu: The Canton Pepper Beef increased from $20 to $24. On the Dinner Menu, though, there are a TON of changes:
- REMOVED: Kung Pao Chicken, Spicy Mala Beef, Spicy Mala Chicken, Five-spiced Fish, Nine Dragons Fried Rice, and Roast Duck Salad.
- ADDED: Crispy Duck Fried Rice for $25, Kung Pao Duo Chicken and Shrimp for $25, Spicy Mala Happy Family for $25, and Kowloon Spare Ribs for $30.
- Honey Sesame Chicken increased from $20 to $23,
- Spicy Honey Crispy Chicken increased from $20 to $23
- Salt and Pepper Shrimp increased from$24 to $27
- Vegetable and Tofu Stir Fry increased from $17 to $18.
Desserts have changed, too. Here’s what’s different:
- REMOVED: Banana Cheesecake Eggrolls and Chinese Ginger Cake
- Strawberry-Red Bean Ice Cream and Caramel-Ginger Ice Cream decreased from $4.28 to $4.25
On the Kids’ Menu, the Appetizers and Desserts section has been completely removed. We also noticed price increases on Entrees:
- Honey Chicken Nuggets increased from $7.98 to $8.98
- Sweet-and-Sour Shrimp with Lo Mein Noodles increased from $8.98 to $9.98
- Kid’s Deluxe increased from $10.98 to $11.98
There were also significant changes on the Specialty Cocktails portion of the menu:
- REMOVED: Shanghai Fusion and Heavenly Clouds
- Ginger Zinger is now made with Lemon-Lime Soda instead of Ginger Ale
- Ginger Zinger, South Sea Breeze, and Jade Beauty have increased from $10.50 to $12.50
The Frozen Daquiris menu has been completely removed, and there were changes to the Beer Menu:
- Lucky Buddha and Tsingtao Pilsner increased from $7.75 to $8.50
The Non-Alcoholic Beverages on the menu now refers to smoothies as slushies — there has also been a price increase from $5.75 to $6.25. Flavors available are the same — Strawberry, Mango, or a combo of the two called Shangri-La. Other non-alcoholic drinks have been removed, including the Hainan Sunrise, Iced Chai Tea, and Hot Chai Milk Tea.
Here’s what’s changed under Soft Drinks and More:
- ADDED: Fresh Brewed Iced Green Tea (Unsweetened) for $4.75
- REMOVED: Blackberry Jasmine Iced Tea (Unsweetened) and Iced Coffee
- Assorted Coca-Cola Soft Drinks increased from $3.99 to $4.75
- Raspberry Iced Tea (Sweetened) increased from $3.99 t0 $4.75
- the Variety of Fruit Juices increased from $3.25 to $5
- Lowfat Milk increased from $3.25 to $4.25
- Chocolate Milk increased from $3.25 to $4.25
- Hot Chocolate increased from $3.25 to $4.25
- Coffee regular or decaffeinated increased from $3.25 to $4.25
- Hot Jasmine Tea increased from $2.65 to $3.95
- Perrier Sparkling Bottled Water increased from $3.95 to $5
Here’s what’s different about the Wine part of the menu:
- REMOVED: Chardonnay Kendall-Jackson, the Beaujolais-Villages Georges Duboeuf, the Cabernet Sauvignon Kendall-Jackson, and the Madeira Cossart Gordon.
- ADDED: Cabernet Sauvignon Borne of Fire, Washington (Bottle for $62.00 or Glass for $14.00) and the Conundrum Red Blend, California (Bottle for $52.00, Glass for $12.00)
If you’re looking for some simple food at Animal Kingdom, you’re in luck — Pizzafari at Animal Kingdom has officially reopened! There have been some changes to the menu, though!
- REMOVED: Mandarin Orange Lemonade and Mandarin Orange Vodka Lemonade
- NEW: Blue Lagoon Lemonade with Glow Cube — Minute Maid Lemonade, Citrus, and Gummy Worms with a souvenir Glow Cube for $8.49 (available without glow cube for $5.49)
- NEW: Blue Lagoon Lemonade with Rum and Glow Cube — Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Minute Maid Lemonade, Citrus, and Gummy Worms with a souvenir Glow Cube for $14 (available without glow cube for $11)
Here’s what changed on the Entrees:
- REMOVED: Shrimp Flatbread
- NEW: Chicken Parmesan Sandwich — Breaded Chicken topped with Marinara and Provolone on Ciabatta Bread served with side Caesar Salad for $10.99.
- REMOVED: Sicilian-style Pizza Slice with Plant-Based Sausage
- NEW: Plant-Based Greens and Grains Salad — Mixed Greens topped with Garbanzo Beans, White Beans, Red Onions, Pepperoncini, Kalamata Olives, Tomatoes, Quinoa, and Green Goddess Dressing for $9.99
- REMOVED: Tomato Basil Soup as a side
- NEW: Cuties Mandarin for $1.99.
- Cuties Mandarin replaced GoGo Squeeze Applesauce as a side for Kids’ Meal
- ALL desserts removed and replaced with Spaghetti and Meatball Cupcake — Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Chip Cannoli Filling, topped with Vanilla Buttercream “Spaghetti”, Chocolate Doughnut “Meatball”, and Vanilla “Pasta Sauce” for $5.99
You can now get Corn Dog Nuggets outside Magic Kingdom — they’re now available at KRNR The Rock Station. And they are exactly the same. YES!
You can grab them for $8.99 — and they’re served with chips.
There’s a new dessert at Splitsville, and if you don’t want to stand in line at Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew, you can now grab one of those famous donuts at the bowling alley!
That’s right, you can now get the Donut Supreme at Splitsville. It’s a classic glazed donut from Everglazed topped with ice cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and whipped cream for $8.
So keep that in mind if you’re in the area and didn’t score a reservation for Yachtsman Steakhouse!
There are some changes to the Allergy-Friendly menu at The Artist’s Palette:
- Bounty Breakfast Platter is now available for those with Gluten/Wheat Allergy — Scrambled Eggs, Allergy-Friendly Mini Mickey Waffles, and Breakfast Potatoes served with Bacon and Sausage for $11.99
- ADDED: Crunchy Cookies – Chocolate Chip — Gluten/Wheat Allergy-Friendly for $6.79
- Mickey Waffles – -Fish/Shellfish Allergy-Friendly, served with choice of two sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water for $6.69
- Mickey Waffles — Peanut/Tree Nut Allergy-Friendly, three Allergy-Friendly Mini Mickey Waffles served with Bacon $8.79
- ADDED: No Sugar Added Fresh Fruit Cheesecake — Fish/Shellfish Allergy-Friendly for $5.49
- ADDED: Cinnamon Roll — Peanut/Tree Nut Allergy-Friendly for $4.29
So there you have it — LOTS of restaurant reopenings, a few price increases, and another spot to grab corn dog nuggets. We’ll continue to track all Disney World menu changes, so stay tuned!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did any of your favorite Disney World restaurants see changes this week? Let us know in the comments!