There’s pretty much always a reason to celebrate in Disney World!
Whether you’re there for a personal reason like a birthday or anniversary, or you’re there to check out Disney-made celebrations like EPCOT festivals or park anniversaries…we’re constantly finding special offerings to check out! And in March, Disney is celebrating Women’s History Month with some new and returning eats. We’ve got the full list of treats for you to check out!
Disney Resort Hotels
Disney’s All-Star Movies, Disney’s All-Star Music, and Disney’s All-Star Sports
World Premiere Food Court, Intermission Food Court, and End Zone Food Court (Available March 1st through 31st; mobile order available)
- Chocolate ‘Muse’ Cake: Chocolate mousse with orange-ginger panna cotta, sugar cookie, chocolate glaze, and black currant whipped cream (New)
- Chef Assistant Ashley’s flavors in this treat represent a balance of strength (orange-ginger), boldness (black currant), and beauty (chocolate)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
The Mara (Available March 1st through 31st; mobile order available) and Boma: Flavors of Africa (Available March 1st through 31st)
- South African Vegetable Bowl: Sweet potato stew, tomato and sunflower butter, and pilau rice topped with dates, apricot achar, and a creamy avocado-tahini (Plant-based)
- Chef Khuloud was inspired by African flavors and her Syrian roots
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Landscape of Flavors and Everything POP Shopping & Dining (Available March 1st through 31st)
- How Far I’ll Go Haupia Pie: Rich chocolate coconut pie with a layer of coconut haupia custard topped with sweet cream and macadamia nuts (New)
Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale & Compass (Available through March 30th; mobile order available)
- Tiana Praline Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake filled with pecan-praline filling, vanilla buttercream, and chocolate décor
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Centertown Market (Available starting March 1st; mobile order available)
- Tropical Paradise Cheesecake: Classic cheesecake topped with a passionfruit coulis, mousse, popping boba pearls, and white chocolate (New)
- Chef Assistant Yaneth was inspired by the flavors of a tropical paradise, the Caribbean
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Toledo –Tapas, Steak & Seafood (Available March 1st through 31st)
- Tea Time Salad: Endive and arugula salad with Earl Grey vinaigrette, strawberries, and lavender-fennel pollen-infused goat cheese (New)
- Chef Chelsea was inspired by the flavors commonly found at afternoon tea with a unique twist.
- Coconut Flan with passion fruit sauce, fresh passionfruit, and mango with a hibiscus tuille and edible flowers (New)
- Chef Assistant Meg was inspired by a love of flowers, bright flavors, and Surrealism – a piece of edible art.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Gasparilla Island Grill (Available March 1st through 31st)
- Gingerbread Latte Whoopie Pie: Gingerbread whoopie pie filled with latte cream
- Inspired by the gingerbread through the partnership between Proprietor Debbie and Pastry Chef Kristine
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter and Riverside
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory (Available starting March 1st) and Riverside Mill Food Court (Available March 1st through 31st)
- Wishing On Stars: Mango mousse with coconut-lime gelée, coconut glaze, and décor fit for a princess (Mobile order available)
Available at Various Resorts
- Honey-Thyme Pork Loin with Roasted Garden Vegetables: Tender pork loin with roasted garden vegetables, edible flowers, and honey-thyme reduction. (New) Available at the following March 1st through 31st (Mobile order available):
- World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Riverside Mill Food Court at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Chef Becky drew inspiration from the blooming vegetables and ingredients of the springtime
Available at Various Lounges and Table-service Restaurants at Disney Resort Hotels
(Available through March 31st)
- Whiskey Tradition: Uncle Nearest 1884 Small Batch Whiskey, pineapple juice, almond, agave, and angostura bitters
- Features Uncle Nearest Whiskey, which is both a Black-owned and Women-owned business
Available at Various Pool Bars and Table-service Restaurants
(Available through March 30th)
- Pineapple Mule: Uncle Nearest 1884 Small Batch Whiskey, Hella Cocktail Co. Ginger Bitters, pineapple juice, ginger beer, and mint
- Features Uncle Nearest Whiskey, which is both a Black-owned and Women-owned business
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Tiffins Restaurant and Nomad Lounge (Available through March 31st)
- Peach Cobbler Whiskey Cake: Peach cobbler cake, honey vanilla bean ice cream, and brown butter whiskey caramel
- The Ginger Whiskey featuring Uncle Nearest 1856 Whiskey with notes of ginger and brown sugar
- Both items feature Uncle Nearest Whiskey, which is both a Black-owned and Women-owned business
Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue (Available through March 31st; mobile order available)
- Tiana Banana Pudding
- Birria Tacos with beef, Monterey jack cheese, onions, cilantro, and lime served with consommé
- Created by Chef Veronica who was inspired by her family’s origins in Mexico
- Sponge Cake: Earl Grey tea sponge cake with lavender yogurt cream (New)
- Crafted by Chef Assistant Anna and inspired by Marie Curie
Funnel Cake (Available March 1st through 31st)
- Cold Fudge Funnel Cake with Chocolate-dipped Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Caramel and Chocolate Chips (New)
- Created by business-owner Ellen
Pineapple Promenade at the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe
- From Women-owned businesses
Tangierine Café at the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
- Flavors of the Medina: 3 Daughters Brewing Pomegranate Hard Cider
- From a Woman-owned business
Magic Kingdom Park
- Braised Beef with carrot and coriander purée, shallot jam, and horseradish gremolata (New)
- Chef Katie Gross conjured up this appetizer to honor the return of the royal princess to this beloved location
- McBride Sisters Sparkling Brut Rosé
- McBride Sisters Sauvignon Blanc
- McBride Sisters Chardonnay
- The McBride Sisters is both a Black-owned and Women-owned business.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Hollywood Scoops (Available through March 31st; mobile order available)
- Tiana’s Mardi Gras Milkshake: Mardi Gras king cake doughnut and a cinnamon vanilla milkshake
City Works Eatery & Pour House (Available March 1st through 31st)
- Her Hops Beer Flight featuring beers from all women-led or owned breweries, including Robonaut Red Ale from Playalinda Brewing Co., You’re My Boy, Blue! from Brew Bus Brewing, Hakuna Matata from D9 Brewing Company, and Duke’s Cold Nose from Bold City Brewery
The Ganachery (Available March 1st through 31st)
- Ahsoka Pop: Plant-based coconut and blueberry ganache enrobed in dark chocolate
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar (Available March 1st through 31st)
- Nona’s Homestyle Meatballs: Hand-crafted Italian meatballs, Sunday gravy, basil pesto, home-made lemon ricotta, grilled focaccia, and grated pecorino Romano
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. in The Landing (Available March 1st through 31st)
- Disney Encanto Familia Madrigal Blend: Special blend featuring Mirabel Madrigal herself
- Exclusive Disney Princess Ripples
The Polite Pig (Available March 1st through 31st)
- Grandma’s Beef Tips & Gravy: Pillowy bed of white rice with a creamy, smoked mushroom twist dressed in a savory, hearty, and herby tenderloin beef gravy. It is accompanied by sous vide carrots in a rosemary chicken broth and then lightly grilled with the house maple glaze with a gentle kick of spice
See which NEW Character you can meet during Women’s History Month!
We can’t wait to try out the new treats and share our thoughts! Stay tuned to DFB for all the snack reviews in the coming days. We’ve got all the Disney food news you need to know for your upcoming trip!
23 Snacks You Cannot Miss in Disney World in 2023 — Click Here!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
WE KNOW DISNEY.
YOU CAN, TOO.
Oh boy, planning a Disney trip can be quite the adventure, and we totally get it! But fear not, dear friends, we compiled EVERYTHING you need (and the things to avoid!) to plan the ULTIMATE Disney vacation.
Whether you're a rookie or a seasoned pro, our insider tips and tricks will have you exploring the parks like never before. So come along with us, and get planning your most magical vacation ever!
Save 25% on the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining with code WDW2023.
Which of these treats do you want to try? Tell us in the comments!
Leave a Reply