We keep up with ALL the latest Disney food news because…well, that’s our job!
We’re seeing lots of new treats this time of year to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and Women’s History Month, and we’ve tried a whole bunch of those eats. We also just got the news that a restaurant in Disney Springs is getting some NEW menu items for this month!
Jaleo in Disney Springs is teaming up with a local farm, Southern Hill Farms, to offer a limited-time Strawberry Festival menu from March 14th to the 26th!
During this short time, you can grab the following items:
- Sopa de Frutos Rojos ($12): Cold soup of Southern Hill Farms berries with olive oil yogurt ice cream
- Ensalada de Cerezas y Fresas ($14): Salad with cherries, Southern Hill Farms Strawberries, goat cheese, and Pedro Ximenez Reduction
- Cono de Hígado de Pato y Mermelada de Fresas ($8): A savory cone with Foie Gras Mousse and a strawberry marmalade made from the hand-picked strawberries at Southern Hill Farms
- Tarta de Queso con Sorbete de Fresas ($16): Our Basque-style cheesecake served with local strawberries from Southern Hill Farms
- Fresas con Nata ($10): A traditional Spanish dessert, “strawberries with cream”
- Helado con Fresas y Vainilla ($6): Vanilla soft serve with macerated strawberries
- Gazpacho de Fresas ($10): Cold soup with strawberries and “Pipirrana”
Hurry in to Jaleo to try out these limited-time eats before they’re gone!
In other recent food news, we’ve tried a new Mickey Beignet in Disney World, a caramel-filled treat, and a chocolate lover’s dream. As always, stay tuned to DFB for all the latest Disney food news!
Did we find the most underrated restaurant in Disney World? Read our review here!
Need Disney Restaurant Advice? We’ve Got EVERYTHING You Need to Know
The ONLY Disney Dining Planning Tool You’ll Need Is Here – Get the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
See Our Complete Disney World Restaurants Guide
The Best Magic Kingdom Restaurants
The Best EPCOT Restaurant Restaurants
The Best Restaurants in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The Best Restaurants in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
The Best Disney Springs Restaurants
The Best (and Worst) Disney World Hotel Restaurants
Check Out Dozens of Disney Dining Tips and Tools
Learn All About Tipping at Disney Restaurants
How to Use Mobile Order in Disney World
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the latest Disney food news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which of these new dishes sounds best to you? Tell us in the comments!
Leave a Reply