That’s where YOU come in! We asked our readers on Facebook what their favorite dessert is in Disney World, and we got a TON of responses! From there, we narrowed it down to the top 25 best desserts in Disney World. Did your vote make the list? Let’s take a look!
But, other treats are more elusive or rare and can only be obtained for a few hours or days. If you’re hoping to try one treat in particular over at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, you’re going to have to act fast before it disappears!
It’s a beautiful time to be at Animal Kingdom, because the holidays are here!
In true holiday spirit, ’tis the season to stuff our faces, and the Animal Kingdom has certainly been delivering for that! Between the Peppermint Soft-Serve and Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwich, the park has placed a heavy emphasis on being merry n’ minty! Today we had the chance to add another minty-fresh treat to our list over at Satu’li Canteen in Pandora.
Pandora – The World of Avatar
at Disney’s Animal Kingdom opens May 27, and we’re learning a little more about the dining options in the new land.
When Pandora opens a new fast-casual restaurant, Satu’li Canteen, and a new drink station called Pongu Pongu will also open in the land. And Disney has released a few more details about what guests can expect when dining in Pandora. [Read more…]
Happy last day of April! We hope you’re enjoying a couple days of lovely spring weather! Now it’s time to sit back with a cuppa tea or java, and check out the latest in Disney food news… .
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out What’s New at Disney World this week!
- Free Dining has been announced for travel dates in late summer and this fall!
- We have a sneak peek at the new desserts coming to Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Pandora.
- Check out our tips for planning a Disney World trip your kids will love!
- A new Quick Service Dine Card offer is available at select “good neighbor” hotels.
- We spotted some fun merchandise at the Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs!
- Disney announced a new dining package for ‘The Music of Pixar Live!’ at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Portobello at Disney Springs has closed and is being reimagined into a new dining location!
- Celebrate Dapper Day this weekend with special food and drinks at Disney Springs!
- A Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience is coming to Disneyland this spring.
- Check out the fun Disney finds just for Mom!
- New DFB YouTube videos have all the details on the Monorail Crawl and the Best and Worst Character Meals!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about the Best and Worst Character Meals! Check it out below — and subscribe here!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
This week we launched the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 20% OFF your purchase with code SAVE2017!
Why a Second Edition, You Ask?
We’re a little more than a month away from the grand opening of Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
When Pandora opens on May 27 in Disney’s Animal Kingdom guests will be immersed in the wondrous world of the Avatar film, including new dining and drinking establishments and two new attractions: Avatar Flight of Passage and the Na’vi River Journey! Today we have a preview of two desserts created for Satu’li Canteen! [Read more…]