This year the Disney Parks put out some incredible merchandise, and we heard from TONS of you who wanted to add to your souvenir collections. Whether it was a spirit jersey, a Dooney bag, or a mug, you (and we!!) were alllll about that Disney merch life.
We’ve shown you Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios (along with Toy Story Land) all dressed up for the season, now it’s time to highlight the Animal Kingdom. Their Christmas decorations are always fun to see as they incorporate themes from the park attractions and regions represented in the park. Plus, while we were taking in all the decorations we found some new menu updates as well as some must-have merchandise!
Whether this is your first or 10th visit to Animal Kingdom during Christmas be sure to take some time to look at the ornaments on the tree at the entrance to the park. They are both representative of the park, and also feature some favorite Disney characters!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
There’s just a few weeks left for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our BEST OF THE FEST!
Halloween Time is happening for a just a little bit longer at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The World of Disney has reopened in Disney Springs!
- We reviewed the 2018 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- Check out what celebrity designer is judging the costume contest at The Edison’s Halloween Soiree.
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto debuts a new and updated Nautilus.
- We reviewed lunch AND a new secret menu item at the Liberty Tree Tavern.
- Check out the new Haunted Mansion Donut in Disneyland.
- We shared a great tip from the DFB Guide about making dining reservations.
- Check out the new holiday party coming to Tony’s Town Square in the Magic Kingdom!
- Breakfast Poutine was back at The Daily Poutine for a limited time.
- Advance Dining Reservations for breakfast at The Plaza Restaurant have been extended.
- The menus have been announced for the Epcot Festival of the Holidays!
- Check out the new car entrance opening soon at Hollywood Studios.
- We checked out what’s NEW at the Magic Kingdom – including new eats!
- Orange Bird Mousse has arrived at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs!
- Check out the new outfits for Mickey and Minnie celebrating Mickey’s 90th.
- We reviewed Coral Reef at Epcot’s the Seas Pavilion.
- We spotted new Harvey’s totes celebrating the 25th anniversary of The Nightmare Before Christmas!
- You need to check out these two new Halloween treats in Disneyland.
- These new Disney journals are must-have merchandise.
- We have details on where you’ll find the Jumbo Pretzel with Beer Cheese and the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out two new Tables in Wonderland experiences at the Contemporary.
- We have details on all the dining packages and dessert parties at Disneyland.
- Celebrate Mickey’s 90th birthday with specialty desserts at the Disney Parks.
- Disneyland is serving up a Churro Sundae with Cookie Butter Sauce for Halloween Time!
- Check out the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- We shared the best holiday planning guide for Disney World.
- We reviewed drink and eats at the Restaurantosaurus Lounge at the Animal Kingdom!
- We shared a money saving food hack for Disneyland.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 6 Secret Disney Dining Deals, What Happens When Things Go Wrong at Disney World, What to Do on Your Disney World Resort Day, and Disney World Early Morning Magic Review.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — What Happens When Things Go Wrong at Disney World
The Disney Food Blog team is always finding new, fun goodies around Walt Disney World! Today, we spotted these adorable journals in the Main Street Emporium at Magic Kingdom. There are three different designs to choose from, so come in for a closer look!
There’s a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow…which is apparently the best time to do the things we didn’t get to today. Or yesterday. Maybe even the day before that.