Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news from this week in a nice little package for ya!
AND – the opening dates for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge were announced for BOTH Disneyland and Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Less than two weeks to go!!!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- New menu items coming to Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared details on new menu items coming to the Sand Bar at Paradise Pier Hotel.
- The Tomorrowland Speedway has reopened in the Magic Kingdom.
- New menu items debut at two Disney California Adventure restaurants.
- The new Disney Ocean Friends Dooney & Bourke collection debuted.
- See where you can catch a sneak preview of ‘Toy Story 4’ at the Disney Parks and on Disney Cruise Line.
- Check out the new Disney snack fans.
- We reviewed the new Bird Cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New costumes were revealed for Disney’s Gran Destino Tower.
- The Shop Disney Parks apps will be retired this month.
- We shared details on the Very Merry Unbirthday Afternoon Tea at Disneyland.
- We compared two great donuts at the Magic Kingdom – which one is the winner?
- The refurbishment tarps are down at Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Check out the Disney Parks Forever merchandise.
- Morimoto Asia is getting ready to celebrate Whiskey Week.
- Check out the 12 ultimate Disney eats to share with your Disney Squad.
- We shared a preview of the IllumiNations farewell merchandise that’s coming to Epcot.
- We reviewed the new Carousel Cupcake at Disney’s Grand Floridian.
- Check out the summer dining discounts for Disney Visa cardholders.
- We shared details on the new color trend coming to Disney Parks.
- Check out even MORE ‘Toy Story 4’ merchandise. See more here!
- We shared details on the changes made to the arrival areas at Hollywood Studios.
- We talked about the reasons behind inconsistent pricing at Disney World.
- Check out what’s new on the Disney World Monorail loop.
- We shared a peek at the new edition of the HippopotoMai-Tai souvenir tiki mug.
- Check what’s new at SIX Disney World Resort Hotels.
- It’s time to make reservations for brunch at Lamplight Lounge.
- Check out the name and opening season for Epcot’s newest restaurant.
- We shared details on the seasonal cupcakes coming to Sprinkles.
- Check out Havana Nights coming to The Edison.
- We shared six meals that will change how you look at fast food at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Loaded Tavern Fries at Liberty Tree Tavern.
- BOGO Bubbles is returning to Wine Bar George for a limited time.
- We reviewed the new Mocha Cupcake at Disney’s Grand Floridian.
- Check out the latest booking details for the Candy Sushi class at the Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the new Cuban Spring Rolls at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Cannonballs Meatball Sandwich is back at Earl of Sandwich.
- Check out the new Dole Whip Mickey Ears we found at Disney World.
- We spotted cute new rain gear at Disney World.
- Check out what’s new in Disneyland right now.
- Check out the best tool you need for booking your Epcot Food and Wine Festival events.
- A new Game of Thrones cupcake is available at Sprinkles.
- Check out the new secret Dole Whip flavor – and a swirl hack – at Disney World.
- Free ice cream cones were available at Disney Springs last week.
- Check out the new Loungefly Mickey Mouse merchandise.
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- There’s a new Brunch Burger on the menu at Raglan Road.
- There’s a purchase limit on bottled Coca-Cola products in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the breakfast menu for Oga’s Cantina in Galaxy’s Edge.
- See inside Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run before Galaxy’s Edge opens.
- Two new experiences are now available on the Play Disney Parks app.
- Check out the menu for Ronto Roasters in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We reviewed the new African Sunshine Cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Check out the latest details for Woody’s Roundup BBQ at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- We spotted new Disney snack celebration buttons at Disney World.
- Check out the new designer mouse ears coming to the Disney Parks.
- See the Disneyland Annual Passholder ice cream discount.
- More merchandise was revealed for the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out more food details for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 15 Disney Dining Hacks, Things Disney Did That People Hated (And Two That People Are Still Arguing About), 8 Huge Disney Projects That Never Happened, and Secret Tips from our DFB Guide.
New DFB Video — Six Disney Changes That People HATED And Two That People Are STILL Arguing About
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — Six Disney Changes That People HATED And Two That People Are STILL Arguing About — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2019 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2019!
DFB Reader Finds
We recently asked our Twitter followers to share their favorite Disney snack with us and we got a lot of great responses including DFB reader Wade Anderson who shared this photo with us from La Cava! SO Jealous!
On to the Round-Up!
shared this adorable Mickey Mouse Slow Cooker.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Jaleo in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a fun Disney snacks inspired wallpaper!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey and Friends Dessert Pizza.