Happy New Year! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
- We have a BRAND NEW T-SHIRT LINE! If you’ve been waiting for DFB t-shirts, they’re HERE! Click here to take a look!
- There are lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- The 2020 Epcot Festival of the Arts opens January 17 and we have ALL the menus for the Food Studios!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- FREE Dining has been announced for 2020! <— BIG NEWS!
- Check out this gift card offer for planning your next Disney World vacation! <– $$$$$
- There’s a new Disney World offer just for Florida residents.
- We shared the latest on what’s new at Disney Springs!
- Take a look at what’s on new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom right now.
- Everything you need to know about Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure before it opens!
- FIRST LOOK at the food and merchandise for Disneyland’s Lunar New Year celebration.
- Take a look at the construction update for Epcot’s Regal Eagle Smokehouse. And see what Muppet character is coming to the new restaurant! <— NEW Restaurant News!
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s All Star Resorts!
- See all the closures and refurbishments at Disney World for next week! <— Planning NEWS!
- There’s a new outdoor lounge for Disneyland Annual Passholders.
- Check out the new snacks coming to Disney’s Villains After Hours.
- We shared six things you need to change about your Disney World vacation in 2020.
- Take a look at what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios right now.
- Find out why the PeopleMover closed temporarily at the Magic Kingdom.
- Get more details on the Disney Vacation Club tower coming to Disneyland.
- The Epcot Festival of the Arts food booths are going up at Epcot! <— Festival NEWS!
- There’s a new 2020 ticket and hotel discount for European residents!
- Hollywood Studios has extended its park hours for January!
- Find out what Disney World discount has been extended this year!
- NEW donuts spotted at Maurice’s Treats in Disneyland.
- Check out the menu for Disneyland’s Asian Street Eats.
- Take a peek at the new poster series for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- We shared details on when the new location of Ample Hills Creamery is opening!
- See what movies and shows are coming to Disney+ in 2020! And see all the new content on Disney+ through January 26th. <— Disney+ Updates!
- Check out what’s new in the Magic Kingdom right now.
- Take a look at the January cupcake flavors at Sprinkles!
- The Magic Kingdom reached capacity on New Year’s Eve!
- We shared what’s new at the Monorail Resorts.
- Epcot celebrated New Year’s Eve with a special Champagne Cake Dessert.
- Find out the opening season for Epcot’s new nighttime spectacular HarmonioUS.
- We shared 10 tiny changes that will make a big difference at Disney World this year.
- A guest jumped from a ferryboat at Disney World.
- Check out the new Star Wars bus at Disney World.
- We shared details on the new 2020 D23 Gold Member gift.
- We talked about Disney’s most surprising moves that we weren’t expecting in 2019!
- Read more about the free souvenir sipper refills at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’.
- Check out the 5 mistakes you don’t want to make at Disney World in 2020.
- We reviewed the just-opened Asian Street Eats in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District! <— NEW Restaurant!
- We shared a review of dinner at the Planet Hollywood Observatory.
- Check out the new Nemo Cupcake at Disney World!
- We reviewed Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We shared our review of lunch at Epcot’s Via Napoli.
- Check out the NEW Figment MagicBand at Disney World.
- There’s a new Disney x Gucci collection celebrating the Lunar New Year.
- New Pixar MagicBands have been spotted at Disney World.
- Take a look at the new Passholder-exclusive MagicBand!
- We shared a preview of the merchandise for the 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon.
- Disney Cruise Line introduced a new Minnie Mouse merchandise collection.
- Check out these new Lunar New Year charms from PANDORA.
- There’s a new Mickey and Minnie Shorts backpack from Loungefly!
- Cute ‘The World of Pixar’ merchandise collection debuts at Disney World.
- NEW Disney Parks Icons Wishables have arrived! <— CUTE Merchandise!
- There’s a new Minnie Mouse merchandise collection coming soon.
- Disneyland Annual Passholders can get a new charm from PANDORA.
- It’s always snack time with this cute new watch we spotted in Disney World.
- Check out the 2020 merchandise we spotted at Disney World.
- Two new Disney kitchenware collections are now available online.
- New Valentine’s Day merchandise and more spotted at Disney World.
- There’s a new birthday Mickey ear hat at Disney World.
- Take a look at this new ‘Fantasia’ jewelry we found at Disney World.
- New Disney phone cases have arrived in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the new PeopleMover hat at the Magic Kingdom.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 7 Risks I’m Willing to Take at Disney World (And One I’m NOT)
- Disney World Will Be VERY Different in 2020
- The Biggest Disney Openings and Happenings This Year!
- 14 Must-Do Disney Restaurants for 2020!
New DFB Video — Disney World Will Be VERY Different in 2020
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: Disney World Will Be VERY Different in 2020 — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this super cute Mickey and Minnie Cupcake Caddy!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of the Baked Macaroni and Cheese at Eight Spoons Cafe in the Animal Kingdom.
Disney Parks Blog shared five ice cream sundaes from Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon!
Disney Family shared recipes for the Ultimate Disney Pizza Party.