This year has definitely had its share of unprecedented situations — and the Epcot Food and Wine Festival has also gotten a bit of a shake-up!
When Epcot reopened to guests on July 15th, the park also kicked off its annual Food & Wine Festival which will run through the fall, making it the longest Food & Wine to date! The festival also includes some elements from the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, which began just a few days prior to the park closure.
There are over 20 booths at the festival this year, but don’t worry, there are plenty of new eats (and drinks) to try! Let’s take a look at all of the NEW menu items at the Food & Wine Festival this year!
The Africa booth returned to the festival this year with the brand-new Spicy Kenyan Vegan Corn and White Beans with Pigeon Peas, Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley, and Kachumbari Slaw!
Another exciting feature of this menu item in addition to its “newness” — it’s plant-based!
Looking for a new alcoholic beverage to try? If so, Appleseed Orchard is a great place to swing by! New additions to their menu this year include:
- Heavy Seas Brewery TropiCannon Citrus IPA
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA
- 3 Daughters Raspberry Lemonade Dry Hard Cider
- Short’s Brewing Company Starcut Ciders Mosa Hard Cider
- Ciderboys Banana Bliss Hard Cider, Stevens Point
Now that’s a lot of new boozy options!
You’ll also find some a new adult beverage at the Canada booth — the Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer!
We thought it was a fruity, refreshing choice and helped us power through the rest of Canada’s menu!
Mac and Cheese, Hosted by Boursin Cheese
We’ve reached an exciting point in our list — that’s right, Mac and Cheese, Hosted by Boursin Cheese is a NEW BOOTH at this year’s festival! So, what menu items can you indulge in at this new addition? The food offerings include:
- Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese topped with Herbed Panko
- Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce topped with Carrots, Celery, and Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Lobster Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce and Lobster Cream topped with Herbed Panko
- Macaroni and Cheese with House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers (Plant-based)
And while a few of the beverages on the menu have appeared at other booths before, the Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone is also a festival newcomer!
Desserts and Champagne
Desserts and Champagne was on hiatus, but it is back in action at the festival this year! As the name suggests, there are several new sweet treats guests can enjoy! New menu additions include:
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops with Crumbled Twix Chocolate Bars
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops with Crushed M&M’s Candies
No matter which one you buy, each one costs $4 and they’re all DELICIOUS! In fact, these new Liquid Nitro Cake Pops made our Best of the Fest list — a high honor for a newcomer!
The Earth Eats booth is serving up a few new options as well! Here, you’ll find a new plant-based menu item, The Impossible Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and spicy Asian Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun!
And there’s a new beverage on the menu too! The Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale has made its debut at this year’s festival.
It’s brewed in Titusville, Florida and it’s super taste if you like a sweet beer!
We’ve found lots of our festival favorites at the France booth in past years. So, we’re excited to try the new dessert — Tarte Tropezienne, Coulis Framboise: Brioche Cake filled with Light Pastry Cream and Raspberry Coulis!
And to wash it down, there’s a new beverage here as well — VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor!
You won’t find any new food items at the Germany booth this year, but there is a new drink — the M.I.A. Brewing Hugo!
Of course, beer is a staple of the Germany booth, so we’re excited to see a new option on the menu!
Islands of the Caribbean
You’ll find a new dessert at the Islands of the Caribbean booth this year! The new sweet treat is Flancocho: Passion Fruit Cake with Coconut Flan!
It’s a great snack to enjoy after your Jerk-spiced Chicken!
The Italy booth is serving up new sweet AND savory menu options this year! The additions to this booth include:
- Margherita: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese
- La Classica: Cheese Tortellini with Ricotta, Provolone, Fontina, Parmesan, Vodka Sauce, and Crispy Bacon
- Traditional Sicilian Cannoli: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange
Sounds like a nice three-course meal to us!
Guests will also find several new eats at the Japan booth! The additions to the booth this year include:
- Tempura Donburi: Two pieces of Tempura Shrimp and Kakiage (Vegetable Tempura) with Tentsuyu Dipping Sauce served over Sushi Rice
- Chirashi Sushi Flowerpot: Fresh-cut Salmon, Salmon Roe, and Spinach served over Sushi Rice with Furikake and topped with Poke Sauce
Plus, you’ll find a few drinks from the Flower & Garden Festival — both the Strawberry Nigori Sake and Furano Martini are still on the menu!
The Mexico booth is comin’ in hot with a bunch of new menu items!
Here are the new eats you can try at the festival this year:
- Ribeye Taco: Ribeye Steak with Ranchera Salsa in a Corn Tortilla topped with Onions, Chives, and a Lime Wedge
- Pork Tostada: Fried Corn Tortilla topped with Chipotle Black Beans, Roasted Pork, Fresh Salsa Verde, Onions, and Cilantro
And the rest of the new additions are beverages (which sound delightful!):
- Mexican Craft Beer: Tulum Artisanal Lager crafted with Citrus notes and made with Mexican Caribbean Seawater
- Passion Rose Sangria: Red Wine, Rum, Rose Petal Liqueur, Passion Fruit Purée, and Lime
- Clásica Margarita: Tequila, Chile Poblano Liqueur, Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar with a Salt Rim
- Mango Smoky Margarita: Mango Purée, Mezcal, Applejack, Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar with a Tajín Chile-Lime Rim
This booth tends to be a fan-favorite, so you might have to wait in line!
Guests will also find a new boozy beverage at Refreshment Port! New to the festival this year is the Zing Zang Seasonal Bloody Mary featuring Absolut Vodka!
It’s got a great kick and just the right amount of spice to it!
Not to be confused with Refreshment Port, Refreshment Outpost is located across the World Showcase Lagoon, between the China and Germany Pavilions!
And this location they’re serving up several new beverages this year:
- Outpost Lemonade: Frozen Minute Maid Lemonade and Absolut Vodka
- Mango Starr: Mango Puree and Starr African Rum
A frozen, fruity drink sounds like a great choice on a hot day in Epcot!
Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar
Surprisingly, the new addition at Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar is not a drink!
New this year, we have the Banana Bread with Mixed Berry Compote — another plant-based option!
of course, you’ll have lots of returning mimosas to choose from when it comes to picking a drink to wash your Banana Bread down with!
Funnel Cake Stand
And rounding out our list, the Funnel Cake Stand is offering a new savory menu item!
This year, guests can order the Street Corn Funnel Cake topped with Roasted Corn, Cotija Cheese, Cilantro and Cumin Crema dusted with Paprika!
So there you have it, the new food and drink items that are being served at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival this year! Of course, we’ve tasted EVERYTHING and have chosen all of our favorite items which you can see here! Be sure to keep an eye on Disney Food Blog for any important festival info and updates you need to know!
Which of these new menu items have you already tried? Let us know in the comments!